Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is leaves on the ground and he's in a short sleeved sleep suit and shorts. Not even a blanket.

Nowhere in the UK is that bloody hot today!

Yeah her silence speaks volumes.

Enjoys those 5XL tops Soph and Dave.

I really hope people comment tomorrow I REALLY DO!!!
Thing is, when it comes to Sophie and dave I legit expect nothing, she’s so thick, like actually stupid. I bet she makes Dave wear one of the tops as a reminder to talk about it and then forgets 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know much about the situation but I find it hard to believe none of their friends, family or followers knew what they'd planned and now that there's been a backlash anyone that did know is staying silent as they can't openly condemn someone for something they probably encouraged before tit hit the fan! As a brand ambassador thats recently "booked" a Disney trip, I'd have thought SAD might have spoke to these people about Disney and probably knew? My thinking is they won't speak out about it because they actually support them. And like others have said, Dave doesn't own many other clothes so will be reluctant to part with his hairy black t shirt
I don't really know much either, but they did say when they announced it that they had be working with their Patreons on this. Money well spent then :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha The best bit is the No food waste!!
She lives with a 30 stone man with a food obsession... ...I find it hard to believe there ever was any food waste ! 😳🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OH MY GOD SOAF HAS POSTED...IS IT ABOUT THE OBVIOUS SITUATION ALL OVER INSTA?!

hahhaahahahahah of course not, she's casually just posting her taking Barney for a walk (he looks so cold BUT HE HAS SOCKS ON!!!) and bragging about baby clothes she's bought.

Oh read the bleeping room Darlin.

BUT ........................🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 BARNEY HAS SOCKS ON GUYS - WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!
Is it just me or is he sleeping in a really weird position? Like his legs are bent/in the air

Reactions: 2
'Thats not my dinner, it's not from Gousto!!!!!'

Well, she just shows how bleeping pathetic she is and what she will do for a free meal :ROFLMAO:

Last week she flogged Gousto. This week it's Green Chef!!!!!

Can't make this tit up!! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it a bright sunny day in her area?? He’s still in shorts. I’m not a cold creature but I’m even thinking about getting the heating on this week here it’s not warm at all.

Them not commenting on Grabz and Cash speaks volumes btw.
Yep! Boiling in Manchester was just in a tshirt myself...'heatwave' till thurs...

Reactions: 15
Just remember their followers are just commodities...I love Charlotte for this because it is so true 🤭

Reactions: 8
You're telling me, Sophie and Dave who never ever eat any vegetables or salad are going to be eating these meals;

Dave probably thinks a Jerusalem Artichoke is a WWE wrestling move.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She literally posted her empty fridge on Friday with her last gusto meal. We all know they film in real-time so when was this new ad done? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 7
There is leaves on the ground and he's in a short sleeved sleep suit and shorts. Not even a blanket.

Nowhere in the UK is that bloody hot today!

Yeah her silence speaks volumes.

Enjoys those 5XL tops Soph and Dave.

I really hope people comment tomorrow I REALLY DO!!!
It’s 24 degrees where I am, I’ve taken off kids jumpers and socks but also got out the paddling pool. Where’s barneys gigantic pool?

Reactions: 5
Gigantic pool?

I think you mean the 'ball pit' that was up for 2 days and now probably in the bin :ROFLMAO:
We had the same pool, it was inside as a ball pool for lockdown and outside during summer. For a kid it is massive. But your right, it’s deffo in the bin

I just had the biggest thicko moment.. I thought ‘why is her code sophiegreen when her name is Sophie brown’ 😂😂😂

I’ll blame that one on my baby brain 🤰🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf my daughters only been in a vest since lunch and we’ve been out and about it really is boiling down south! Think it was 24 degrees

Imagine being excited that your child is calling you by your actual name (not that I think he is actually saying soph) and not calling you mum!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched knappily video and her closing her shop. Made me wonder if this is what Sophie is going to do….open up a shop to replace that one?

• Haha
He’s saying ‘woof’. I think anyway. Why would you be happy with your child calling you by your name and not mummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.