Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog in their stories is definetely like "what the actual duck is this tit. Get it off"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's some random dogs to distract everyone from the fact we haven't addressed the Yaz and Ash situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha so I mailed and asked Soph on Instagram saying I thought she liked Gousto box and she’s blocked me on hers and Daves Instagram. How petty. It was a general question. They both now say ‘user not found’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She must also keep tabs on Daves Instagram too!!!

sitting at a family meal, blocking people on Instagram, what a great life to live 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure they will say anything about Yaz and Ash, after all no ones forgotten they broke the covid lockdown (more than once) so they must know if they criticise them they risk a backlash.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
5 comments on the post. 1 of which is her sister :ROFLMAO: (y)

I'm not sure they will say anything about Yaz and Ash, after all no ones forgotten they broke the covid lockdown (more than once) so they must know if they criticise them they risk a backlash.
I will be interested to see if anyone posts a comment on her video tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is if they didn't block so much they wouldn't have half of the profile that they have on here but the more they block the more people come here to ask what they have done wrong or are miffed and so another wolf is born.

5 comments on the post. 1 of which is her sister :ROFLMAO: (y)

I will be interested to see if anyone posts a comment on her video tomorrow!
10 fans on their Cameo page...rolling in it they will be after this venture :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OH MY GOD SOAF HAS POSTED...IS IT ABOUT THE OBVIOUS SITUATION ALL OVER INSTA?!

hahhaahahahahah of course not, she's casually just posting her taking Barney for a walk (he looks so cold BUT HE HAS SOCKS ON!!!) and bragging about baby clothes she's bought.

Oh read the bleeping room Darlin.

BUT ........................🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 BARNEY HAS SOCKS ON GUYS - WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!
How can that be good for Barney his legs are all bent up. The usual hood up bar across so can’t see anything, that’s why he goes to sleep , facing her as well. How is it comfortable for Barney. This lazy hole won’t move cos she wants a cozy day every day of the week but getting Barney off for a nap and she shifts her arse quick enough then. My disgust for this pair of morons grows everyday.
They won’t comment on yas and ash as somebody said previously, they’d have done the same and anything they get for free they will not speak out again. The beauty of it is so many people are up in arms and watching.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What a shame I can’t see what crap your speaking about on Instagram il have to see on here. Someone post her crap. Thank you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When she said she'd had a really hectic work week, she was probably referring to taking two photos for that one Instagram post about Green Chef.

Pathetic woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel the need to comment tomorrow.
Maybe the day I'm finally blocked as my comments seem to come across as concerned flamily.
I think they must be suspicious of me but are just waiting for more confirmation before hitting that button 🤣
I'm sick of them thinking they can say and do as they please without having to justify their scummy behaviour.
They know that other vloggers think blocking / turning likes and comments off and deleting is nasty but that won't faze S&D as they feel within their rights to block the wolves who come at them with the truth !
Just why it bothers me is hard to define but it does so.....
Not even Yaz and Ashs behaviour piss me off as much as those two absolute a**holes. .
P.s. I'd love to know the number of people they have blocked. In the hundreds for sure !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she said she'd had a really hectic work week, she was probably referring to taking two photos for that one Instagram post about Green Chef.
Pathetic woman.
And probably included the time it took to 'cook a meal' as they never actually cook a meal haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.