Disney Vloggers #4 Desperate to get to Florida Through The Back Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
COVID has shown the true colours of the Disney ‘influencers‘ from the uk.
Not just them, the American ones and also the news and info type sites and channels with their clickbait and sensationalism

Reactions: 6
I've posted this on her own thread but it's SUCH a reflection of the levels people go to with Disney Desperation

This just shows you how out of touch 'nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie' or whatever her name is this week is.

She has crammed her children into a 2 bedroom flat. 5 children share a bedroom. They range in age from 12-1?

But;
Went to WDW on a solo trip when she was pregnant with one of her younger children.
Went to WDW with 5 kids on numerous occasions.
Has done numerous DLP trips.

And yet, you can't find the money to change your everyday housing situation.

This is where it pisses me off with these Disney Vlogging nightmares!!!!!

Get your priorities straight!!!!!!!!
She’s also planning another DLP trip - I’ve seen her asking questions on facebook about booking restaurants.

Reactions: 1
She’s also planning another DLP trip - I’ve seen her asking questions on facebook about booking restaurants.
She's literally insane.

What is she waiting for exactly before she moves house?!

She claims to make budget content and then goes to DLP or WDW?

Probably came in on a spousal or 90 day fiance visa. He’s been there a while - you can see his reflection in her other universal vid from a couple of weeks ago. Been hiding him for some reason, this will be Jackie’s 3rd husband.
How long have they been engaged? It’s my understanding that there is a huge backlog for the K1 spousal visa (the “90 day fiancée”) because of the pandemic, and that it’s expected to take something like 18-24 months at this point before it’s issued… so doubt it’s that one. I’m a 90 Day Fiancé addict when I’m not gossiping these Disney reality tv shows…

Reactions: 2
Yaz and Ash (Magic Day Apparel) have just announced ..... they’ve clearly done two weeks in Croatia so they could go to Florida...:

Selfish cunts.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yaz and Ash (Magic Day Apparel) have just announced ..... they’ve clearly done two weeks in Croatia so they could go to Florida...:

Selfish cunts.
Don’t get me wrong part of me is jealous cuz I’ve even dreaming of Florida for the last 2 years. But like everyone else I’ve been holding out until it’s safe.

What annoys me is the bull tit of it, “we’re going to Croatia” but then didn’t leave the apartment at all to explore Croatia.

honestly. I have no words.

Reactions: 10
10 days in DLP, 2 weeks in Croatia and 5 weeks in Florida.

Wow, maybe I need to start making some knock off Disney merch.

No comments on the video but the thumbs down are giving a good indication of how people are feeling. (They are probably hiding comments)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
10 days in DLP, 2 weeks in Croatia and 5 weeks in Florida.

Wow, maybe I need to start making some knock off Disney merch.

No comments on the video but the thumbs down are giving a good indication of how people are feeling. (They are probably hiding comments)
I hope they are reading the negative ones. They are most certainly filtering. Anyone willing to take one for the team by checking?

bleeping hell.

I mean this is going to send people bleeping nuts. They aren't just going in the backdoor. They are going on a Florida holiday to bleeping rub it in peoples faces. They are staying in Florida for 5 weeks. Staying in luxury villas (as well as 'budget ones' apparently)

You think oh, they must be staying in these villas for the majority of the time.

But oh no.

3 bleeping weeks in DVC resorts.

'We can't wait to bleeping brag and show you minions how bleeping lucky WE are to be able to dodge the rules, spend 10 days in DLP then spend 2 weeks in a country that we weren't fussed to visit JUST to be able to go via a backdoor country that is rife with COVID and doesn't want us to visit. But anyone who CAN'T do that is just POOR and JEALOUS.'

No guys, we have morals. We don't want to go to a place that is struggling to manage covid, but you enjoy your bleeping theme park and bleached chicken nuggets pals.

Top Villas? More like TOP bleeping TOSSERS!!!!

Reactions: 21
I mean you must have really little else going on in your life if you can spend 5 weeks in Florida and are that desperate to go that you need to spend an additional two weeks in another country just to make it happen. Wow.

Reactions: 10
As I’d forgotten it myself, just a reminder Yaz and Ash have their own thread here. Obviously they can be discussed here too but if they produce the 60 odd vlogs they’re expecting too we’ll soon fill this thread 😂
I know it’s technically allowed, I know they’ll justify it by saying it’s work but they are crazy. Especially after saying everything about Yaz being unwell

I hope they are reading the negative ones. They are most certainly filtering. Anyone willing to take one for the team by checking?
I posted a comment and I can see my own comment but when you look it still says ‘2 comments’ which are positive ofcourse. These two are disgusting

I posted a comment and I can see my own comment but when you look it still says ‘2 comments’ which are positive ofcourse. These two are disgusting
Likewise! I can see my comment and 2 other comments so clearly they are blocking negative comments but can't do anything about the (n) which is how most people will be able to show their anger and disgust on their 60+ videos they plan to make of this trip!

oh dear you can’t see the thumbs down and now comments are turned off

it seems to be backfiring on them already

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.