Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Dave on losing a couple of inches from your arms and moobs in a year
💯 agree! A guy his size could lose stones of weight in a few short weeks. Losing weight is probably the hardest thing you can do. But the spare time he has, the home gym, a dog he could be taking on long hikes and morning walks, and that’s the result after a year or longer? He’s kidding his arse on and thinking his followers are buying it.

Reactions: 15
Imagine how amazing he would have felt with all the time and resources he’s had this last year to absolutely smash his weight loss? Instead he’s pretending he’s lost a significant amount when it probably works out that he’s been losing about a lb a week. At his size that is shite! When he said these last few weeks had been tough, he clearly meant he’d put it all back on again I think.

He’s been doing it for about a year now and yet he’s still so big! Then there are idiots on his Instagram telling him how well he’s done and how amazing he looks. I’m sure they must be taking the mick. He’s so deluded it’s unreal.

Reactions: 13
Soph and dave #38 soaf still lying, dave as fat as ever, both still hoping that the flamily are not so clever.

(It's too late I know, but made me chuckle)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine how amazing he would have felt with all the time and resources he’s had this last year to absolutely smash his weight loss? Instead he’s pretending he’s lost a significant amount when it probably works out that he’s been losing about a lb a week. At his size that is shite! When he said these last few weeks had been tough, he clearly meant he’d put it all back on again I think.

He’s been doing it for about a year now and yet he’s still so big! Then there are idiots on his Instagram telling him how well he’s done and how amazing he looks. I’m sure they must be taking the mick. He’s so deluded it’s unreal.

Long term lurker on this thread - had no idea who these two losers were, but during lockdown was skimming the most popular Tattle threads and found this one and became weirdly fascinated by how two (below) average people a) gained a following in the first place and b) are so bone idle, lazy and tone deaf that they don’t appear to have any real clue how real life works 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyway…finally breaking my silence after his pathetic identical comparison pictures to say I follow an older woman called Kathleen Wotton (ocean_calls_swimming) who is registered disabled and she has lost SIXTEEN STONE in a year just through a daily swim. Kinda pisses all over your 1lb a week Slave. Go and take a look. That’s real inspiration.

Oh and Soph, I work in special ed…the amount of children I see that have some sort of engagement or attachment issue because they are parented primarily by an ipad is insane. Watching you two muppets actively and knowlingly and willing create a potential issue in their child’s development makes me angry, despairing and sad. Change it and change it drastically now before it is too late.

Right that’s me done venting 😂🙈. I’m off to enjoy a day out in the real world. Enjoying actual stuff like nature with my kids. Those two should try it…😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Of course Daves face looks a bit slimmer, its the only part of his body that gets a decent workout...open mouth food close repeat x 100000000

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long term lurker on this thread - had no idea who these two losers were, but during lockdown was skimming the most popular Tattle threads and found this one and became weirdly fascinated by how two (below) average people a) gained a following in the first place and b) are so bone idle, lazy and tone deaf that they don’t appear to have any real clue how real life works 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyway…finally breaking my silence after his pathetic identical comparison pictures to say I follow an older woman called Kathleen Wotton (ocean_calls_swimming) who is registered disabled and she has lost SIXTEEN STONE in a year just through a daily swim. Kinda pisses all over your 1lb a week Slave. Go and take a look. That’s real inspiration.

Oh and Soph, I work in special ed…the amount of children I see that have some sort of engagement or attachment issue because they are parented primarily by an ipad is insane. Watching you two muppets actively and knowlingly and willing create a potential issue in their child’s development makes me angry, despairing and sad. Change it and change it drastically now before it is too late.

Right that’s me done venting 😂🙈. I’m off to enjoy a day out in the real world. Enjoying actual stuff like nature with my kids. Those two should try it…😂😂
They actually say you're supposed to lose between 1-2lbs a week. 16 stone would be almost 4.5lbs a week and not considered safe or sustainable.

It just baffles me how people on here cry about how dave needs to lose weight and then when he actually seems to be losing weight it turns into a "you've not lost enough" or "you've not lost it quick enough". At least he's going in the right direction. They have their flaws but I honestly hope Dave has a big weight loss, massive glow up and leaves Sophie with all the Klarna debt

Reactions: 5
They actually say you're supposed to lose between 1-2lbs a week. 16 stone would be almost 4.5lbs a week and not considered safe or sustainable.

It just baffles me how people on here cry about how dave needs to lose weight and then when he actually seems to be losing weight it turns into a "you've not lost enough" or "you've not lost it quick enough". At least he's going in the right direction. They have their flaws but I honestly hope Dave has a big weight loss, massive glow up and leaves Sophie with all the Klarna debt
Not really! He’s lost sweet FA!

Reactions: 8

I honestly don’t care how much he’s lost. What i do care about are the lies and deceit. I know how hard it is to lose weight, i have my own struggles, but I don’t take a picture, alter it (by tuning it or at a different angle) and put it out to the world that I’ve lost 50lbs. Us viewers aren’t stupid, we can see that his tshirts are slightly looser, but not 50lbs looser.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why doesn't he say 'I haven't lost loads and I'm going really slowly, but happy to see a small amount of progress?' What's wrong with that? Why does he have to be Billy big bollocks about it.

If he was someone who didn't gain and lose the same 30lbs or so, we'd likely be more impressed. He needs a real kick up the butt if he's ever going to achieve more than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why doesn't he say 'I haven't lost loads and I'm going really slowly, but happy to see a small amount of progress?' What's wrong with that? Why does he have to be Billy big bollocks about it.

If he was someone who didn't gain and lose the same 30lbs or so, we'd likely be more impressed. He needs a real kick up the butt if he's ever going to achieve more than that.
He’s made it his personality trait too, just legit actually do something, shift your lard arse like the rest of us and bog off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

This is entirely his own fault.

Daves been in the process of losing weight for years now, literally years! He's based his Instagram around losing weight, he's made it his 'thing' on social media, if you can call what he does a career, then he's based his career around it, yet he's never actually lost a thing.
He's lies about it constantly and thinks people are gullible enough to believe it, there's no way he's lost just under 4 stone no! way! he could lose 4 stone EASILY, but he chooses not to because he's lazy and greedy, he stuffs his face and tells himself that he'll start losing weight tomorrow (which never comes) he might be able to convince himself with the lies he tells but other people get fed up and frustrated and he causes the vitriol himself. He should just admit the truth....that he's not really that bothered about losing weight and food makes him happy .

Reactions: 10

But doesn’t look like he has lost anything and as he is constantly offering up advice of some kind of guru I think it totally wrong that he blithely lies about it. My point was that in a year, without any kind of special diet just regular cardiovascular exercise this woman who is older than Dave and has a disability to contend with (all three factors - female, age, life limiting conditions - which mean she would probably lose weight slower than him) has lost more than a whole person. And that is impressive and worthy of ‘likes’ (or whatever it is that drives him). Arsing around with photoshop to try and get rid of one of your several chins isn’t. So he needs to either do something about that - I mean he definitely has more time at his disposal than most so could really do some amazing tit if he tried - or stop banging on about his ‘journey’ which seems to be going precisely nowhere….

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But doesn’t look like he has lost anything and as he is constantly offering up advice of some kind of guru I think it totally wrong that he blithely lies about it. My point was that in a year, without any kind of special diet just regular cardiovascular exercise this woman who is older than Dave and has a disability to contend with (all three factors - female, age, life limiting conditions - which mean she would probably lose weight slower than him) has lost more than a whole person. And that is impressive and worthy of ‘likes’ (or whatever it is that drives him). Arsing around with photoshop to try and get rid of one of your several chins isn’t. So he needs to either do something about that - I mean he definitely has more time at his disposal than most so could really do some amazing tit if he tried - or stop banging on about his ‘journey’ which seems to be going precisely nowhere….
Definitely, he needs to do less of the "a little word on cardio" and actually instead just get on with the cardio.

Reactions: 17
The only journey hes done successfully is the many he does to the co op for snacks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can start it but I’m afraid I haven’t been consistently watching them for a few weeks so might not be best placed to do a recap xx
They are so dull there isn’t much to re cap anyways haha
They did different ads for different meal boxes
They bought Barney some clothes they will most likely return
They have no had many people watching their videos
Sophie didn’t want people to be mean about them be irresponsible enough that their dog ate glass

Reactions: 6

I mean.. it is a gossip forum so you're not always going to agree with what everyone says 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.