Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Proseccogirl

This girl is not as nice as she makes out on Instagram! Went to school with her and she was a nasty girl, a bully! She commented on people's weight when she was in school before she gained weight herself, nasty nasty bully!

Reactions: 10

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Can you actually FUCKING (excuse my French) believe she got sent home with period pains.... and went bloody food shopping on the way home. Lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I gained 22lb on my holiday, don't be such a judgemental prick.

At the end of the day she's trying and unlike the majority of these slimming world influences, sticks to the bloody plan and is honest with her struggles.
I was more of the slimming world accounts were like her.

• Heart

MadGal

VIP Member
It’s unfair to say that. I suffer from a chronic illness and it can be awful both physically and mentally. Yes, going to the shops thing is stupid but that’s her mistake to make.
Not unfair at all when she parades her life on Instagram and pretty much stated that she was discharged from the hospital because they said she was imagining the pain 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know you or your chronic illness so I’m not sure why you feel the need to state that as I haven’t commented on you. I’ve commented on someone who you can clearly see is just lazy and likes to imagine something is wrong.

It’s unfair to say that. I suffer from a chronic illness and it can be awful both physically and mentally. Yes, going to the shops thing is stupid but that’s her mistake to make.
Also she basically left work for period pain, stopped off and went shopping on the way home then rung in sick the next day but went out for an entire day shopping with her fella! Sorry but if you can do that then you can be at work 🙈 conveniently this happened during the next sale week and she ended up with the week off!

I suffer from a chronic illness (I know not every illness is the same & effects people differently) but I manage to work full time, exercise & basically live a normal life
Fair play! I have a few friends that suffer with chronic illness so when I see someone taking the piss and making out they have one to it does make me annoyed as it’s just not genuine at all! She’s not diagnosed with a chronic illness, she’s just young and dumb jumping on a band wagon.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
She’s such a catfish 🐟

PS guys (really sorry, I know this is off topic) but I’ve come across a few instagrammers today moaning about Tattle and saying that it will be shut down soon for bullying, as there’s petitions going round at the moment etc. Does anybody know if they can enforce this? I hope not!! 🙈😬
Won’t happen, nobodies being aggressive or threatening them. It’s gossip at the end of the day, if they don’t like it then they shouldn’t put themselves out there 🤷🏻‍♀️ But they can’t because they love the attention! Anyone remember when Sophie Jude got hacked and was crying in her mums stories saying she’s lost all her followers? Well that’s what they are all like 😂 pathetic!

• Haha

Hayley2349

It’s literally 🤮. What a miraculous turn around. Her stories never add up. One day it’s I’m feeling so healthy etc, then the day after oh I’m so bloated, haven’t been on it the last few weeks etc. She’s the most attention seeking person I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 4

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I suffer from a chronic illness (I know not every illness is the same & effects people differently) but I manage to work full time, exercise & basically live a normal life

MadGal

VIP Member
Anybody follow this ‘slimming worlder’ just seen her latest swimming costume picture and I don’t know whether it’s just my eyes but do they look photoshopped? Like the crotch and waist area just doesn’t match up to the lining of the costume?

Another one who blatantly lies about losses and never fully admits where they’re at in their journey but acts like they’ve lost loads 🤔

MadGal

VIP Member
Ahmahgahd... has anyone watched her recent stories? She says she gets through 3 or 4 butternut squash a week. 3 OR 4?! THREE OR FOUR!!?
She must be storing them at the top of her mouth!!!

She’s so going to jump on the nu skin bandwagon I can feel it in my waters! All this talk about an amazing face cream, someone has noticed her struggling and roped her into buying it and before you know it she’ll be tricked into selling it! Her before and after pictures look the fucking same!!!

Orangecat

Omg I thought I was the only one who thought this! She’s suddenly started wearing skirts like Brittany does and all the poses on holiday and not long ago she posted asking for recommendations for company’s that sell headbands and hair accessories JUST like Brittany!

Makes me laugh how she made out that she was so small now all the clothes she brought was to big and then she’s selling her holiday clothes and they’re all a size 12/14...not as tiny as you made out then are you Katy 🤔
Hahaha I thought the exact same thing about the clothes sizes. She’s all ‘I can’t believe I’m in an 8’ - yeah in one stretchy top from George at Asda.

• Haha

Orangecat

Also another one who can’t declare her ads 🙈 give it a week and we’ll be seeing it though !! She too self obsessed NOT to read this
I reported this to the ASA earlier in the week - she goes and tries clothes on, photographs them but doesn’t buy them, and has the cheek to put them on 21 buttons so she can grab some extra money without even an ad or aff tag! Shady af in my humble opinion.

• Wow