Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her latest story about her dream... I don’t get why would you post that 😬

Reactions: 1
How can she be ill again?? Also has she acknowledged anything recently about that challenge she started (which she never does herself)? 🙈

Why would a grown woman take a selfie pouting like a toddler and crying over a dream? bleeping grow up you actual embarrassment
She is the most embarrassing pathetic person ive never come across. Nathan is a little weasel so doesn’t surprise me they are together but good god he’s weird

She is the most embarrassing pathetic person ive never come across. Nathan is a little weasel so doesn’t surprise me they are together but good god he’s weird
He comes across as so camp it’s as if they’re best friends rather than a couple! Very strange!

If you're supposed to be a 10, why buy size 14 dresses that fit? Confused dot com

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you're supposed to be a 10, why buy size 14 dresses that fit? Confused dot com
Because she’s a bleeping liar that’s why 🤣 that dress fit perfectly on her body it was only big because her boobs are to small to fit it!

Reactions: 2
Ahmahgahd... has anyone watched her recent stories? She says she gets through 3 or 4 butternut squash a week. 3 OR 4?! THREE OR FOUR!!?

• Haha
Ahmahgahd... has anyone watched her recent stories? She says she gets through 3 or 4 butternut squash a week. 3 OR 4?! THREE OR FOUR!!?
She must be storing them at the top of her mouth!!!

She’s so going to jump on the nu skin bandwagon I can feel it in my waters! All this talk about an amazing face cream, someone has noticed her struggling and roped her into buying it and before you know it she’ll be tricked into selling it! Her before and after pictures look the bleeping same!!!

Reactions: 4

She’s so going to jump on the nu skin bandwagon I can feel it in my waters! All this talk about an amazing face cream, someone has noticed her struggling and roped her into buying it and before you know it she’ll be tricked into selling it! Her before and after pictures look the bleeping same!!!
Well you weren't wrong 😜

Attachments

Her skin still looks pretty bad though except the angry red spots in the first photo have calmed down which you would expect after over a week. I’ve used the mud mask (bought for much cheaper off Depop from a seller who wanted rid of her stock) & shock horror it’s not that fantastic. I certainly wouldn’t use it as often as Katy or Tilly does

Her skin still looks pretty bad though except the angry red spots in the first photo have calmed down which you would expect after over a week. I’ve used the mud mask (bought for much cheaper off Depop from a seller who wanted rid of her stock) & shock horror it’s not that fantastic. I certainly wouldn’t use it as often as Katy or Tilly does
I don’t know whether anyone follows beckscross_sw but she is so bad for this too! Like every other day she does a story of herself using this mud mask and trying to flog it with her discount code

HAHAHAHA you bleeping called that! Ugh she’s such a lazy moneygrab.

Her before and afters literally just show spots healing... which they would do after a week.

• Angry
Well you weren't wrong 😜
bleeping hell I just knew it 😫😫 I hope people don’t buy from her and she fails 🙈

HAHAHAHA you bleeping called that! Ugh she’s such a lazy moneygrab.

Her before and afters literally just show spots healing... which they would do after a week.
I didn’t think she could get anymore annoying but she’s proved me wrong now!!! She’s going to be lay poorly in her stinky bed trying to steal people’s money for a face cream that does duck all! I know she’s a knob, the face mask has done nothing for her they were just less red! She’s such a knob face