Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lovely to video and take the piss out of that lady with her pushchair. Can’t stand it when people video strangers. Let alone to take the mick out of them. Nasty
She’s an immature witch! And she talks about being spoken about on here yet goes and shames someone on her stories!

If she sucks in any harder she’s gonna pass out
I think she’s actually taken it to the next level and full on stopped breathing in that pic 🙈 her eyes look like they’re about to pop!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t follow but just went for a nosey - she’s trying SO HARD to be Brittany .. the outfits the poses!!! It’s painful

Even doing swipe ups for the air bnb thing now
With no AD

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow but just went for a nosey - she’s trying SO HARD to be Brittany .. the outfits the poses!!! It’s painful

Even doing swipe ups for the air bnb thing now
With no AD
Omg I thought I was the only one who thought this! She’s suddenly started wearing skirts like Brittany does and all the poses on holiday and not long ago she posted asking for recommendations for company’s that sell headbands and hair accessories JUST like Brittany!

Makes me laugh how she made out that she was so small now all the clothes she brought was to big and then she’s selling her holiday clothes and they’re all a size 12/14...not as tiny as you made out then are you Katy 🤔

Reactions: 1
Omg I thought I was the only one who thought this! She’s suddenly started wearing skirts like Brittany does and all the poses on holiday and not long ago she posted asking for recommendations for company’s that sell headbands and hair accessories JUST like Brittany!

Makes me laugh how she made out that she was so small now all the clothes she brought was to big and then she’s selling her holiday clothes and they’re all a size 12/14...not as tiny as you made out then are you Katy 🤔
Hahaha I thought the exact same thing about the clothes sizes. She’s all ‘I can’t believe I’m in an 8’ - yeah in one stretchy top from George at Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She annoys me to no end at the moment 😂 not being funny but she put a post up about her weight a while ago (may have been on a story?) saying she was around the 10 stone mark... not being funny but she doesn’t look 10 stone... I’m 11 stone 10lb and she looks bigger than me

Hahaha I thought the exact same thing about the clothes sizes. She’s all ‘I can’t believe I’m in an 8’ - yeah in one stretchy top from George at Asda.
She’s a bleeping liar 🤣 all the clothes she is selling are from her recent summer holidays and they don’t look baggy on her, the 14’s looked pretty snug 🙈

Wtf was that breakfast. SO calorie packed !
Looked like a bowl of sick!

That story of her and her bf behind a leaf. Oh my god so unflattering. His snaggle tooth makes me very on-edge

High tops and skirts ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Imagine eating all the carbs, chocolate, sauces, crisps and sweets she eats and then worrying about what your skin is so bad 🙈 I’m actually going to scream if she jumps on the nuskin bandwagon and try’s to trick her followers into spending £30 on a face mask!!!

Imagine eating all the carbs, chocolate, sauces, crisps and sweets she eats and then worrying about what your skin is so bad 🙈 I’m actually going to scream if she jumps on the nuskin bandwagon and try’s to trick her followers into spending £30 on a face mask!!!
She’s blaming the contraception but it’s obvious her diet is crap 😂

• Haha
She’s blaming the contraception but it’s obvious her diet is crap 😂
She needs to lay of the promise gluten rolls and sausages covered in cheese if she wants it to improve! No chance it’s her contraception when they cleared up the other week but have come back suddenly after she’s been away and been off plan🤔 she’s got such a pure diet just because it’s low Syn she seems to think these things are good for her! It’s baffling

Bets on weighing tomorrow? Is it the last week of k8weekchallenge?
She’s already said she’s working tomorrow so won’t be going so she’ll have a week to pull back her holiday gain she’s no doubt got...surprise surprise she’s working on the Saturday after being away! I think she’s conveniently forgot about her amazing challenge! I hope someone asks her about it haha