Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she spends so much on clothes because the never leaves the house 😅
Also, has she ever wondered that the reason she can’t sleep is because she does nothing in the day to mentally or physically stimulate herself and she has absolutely 0 routine?

Reactions: 2
2 days left of March and her 100 mile challenge, 5 miles left she claims, said new Apple Watch a few days old and guess what...

Lazy bones can’t be arsed to go for a walk 🙄🤣🤣🤣

And how excited she is to back to work next week and do her 1 measly shift ! Which no doubt we all know she will phone in sick for ✌🏻🤣

So she’s back to work tomorrow but has a ulcer ... will she make it in ?! My money is on not 👀🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s back to work tomorrow but has a ulcer ... will she make it in ?! My money is on not 👀🙄🤣
Here comes the top moaner! There is no way she will go to work, will definitely be an excuse in the morning! Silly girl has never done a days hard graft in her life.

It’s the “I can’t wait to get back into a routine”
And then 2 seconds later
“I’ve then got a couple of days off to ease me back on slowly until next week which is great”

when lazy arse has just had a whole fekkin year off work 👀👀

Reactions: 1
Does she want a gold star for actually completing a shift in a shop where she only works part time?!

She must literally sit on her arse allday to have only burnt 300 active calories 😳 I’ve done a small 4 hour shift, walked to and from work (30 mins) then just general housework and a relaxed afternoon.. and my active cals are over 1,000 the hell does she do

Does anyone know why she only works a few hours a week? Before covid etc she still was barely ever in work am I wrong 🤔

She must literally sit on her arse allday to have only burnt 300 active calories 😳 I’ve done a small 4 hour shift, walked to and from work (30 mins) then just general housework and a relaxed afternoon.. and my active cals are over 1,000 the hell does she do
On your Apple Watch? That’s mega. My active calories rarely go over 550 and that’s a good day with a 5k run. I do have a very sedentary job though :( very jel of you, you must be able to eat everything heheh 🤭