Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Ah I don’t agree: I think she posts the good, the bad and the ugly parts to being a girl trying to lose weight. She shows her highs and lows and doesn’t mind admitting she’s fallen off the wagon and when she’s back on it. Doesn’t overly advertise either!

Reactions: 3
Ah I don’t agree: I think she posts the good, the bad and the ugly parts to being a girl trying to lose weight. She shows her highs and lows and doesn’t mind admitting she’s fallen off the wagon and when she’s back on it. Doesn’t overly advertise either!
I agree tbh, there are much worse out there and in the grand scheme of things I think she’s pretty honest as popular sw accounts go

MadGal

VIP Member
@silentbeauty jog on pal you’re clearly on the wrong thread because if you followed the girl then you wouldn’t be challenging what I’m saying! My children are just perfect aswell thank you very much, they’re not lazy shits like Katy who make up an illness to get sympathy! They’re very hard working individuals thanks to my amazing parenting 🖕🏻

• Heart

Scrooge

She has anemia which is essentially a low blood count. Or lack of red blood cells able to carry oxygen around the body… she said she was losing blood somewhere and then questions if being on her period is the reason why she had a funny turn in work. If you’re already losing blood and your body is suffering then OBVIOUSLY being on your period and losing more blood is gonna affect you?? No??? I thought that was obvious?
Obviously her brain cell count is also low… not the sharpest tool in the shed

• Haha

unicorngal

I’m really enjoying her holiday selfies... I’m not sure she could angle the phone any higher even if she tried? I think even a 20 stone person could make themselves slim from that angle 😂 and there’s still a significant lack of teeth. So pouty!

Hayley2349

Sent home from work for being “poorly” after one day, yet can still prance about on Instagram and go to the shops!. She’s honestly vile 😭

Hayley2349

She honestly koans about everything. Has the most stressful life according to her yet only works part time and spend most of her days watching tv and eating. Anything for a moan and sympathy

MadGal

VIP Member
I also suffer a hidden illness which causes chronic pain and I will take medication for the rest of my life and my illness will eventually leave me needing multiple joint replacement and a wheelchair user. I work full time and I exercise 5 days a week. My mother has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and she is still working and hasn’t taken any days off despite being genuinely unwell. I understand some people are literally unable to leave their bed but Katy is just bone idle! It’s a disgrace that she is constantly off her work with feeble excuses when so many people are looking for work while she is milking it for all it’s worth 😠😠
Well said lovely! This is my point! Her excuse for being off work just don’t wash at all. She for sure isn’t one of those people who genuinely can’t leave their bed, she’s proved that time and time again. I’m sorry but if you have to leave work and need a week off the last thing you do is go swanning around garden centres shopping all day with your fella, if you can do that then you can be in work. She’s just beyond lazy.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I thought as much. I did a little google search and apart from heavy Periods all she whinges about are not symptoms. I hope she never plans on having children because she can’t complain about having them for four hours a day and hope the rest of the time she can lay in bed or pose in different angles to make her look smaller. Her face shape is pissing me off beyond belief too dunno if I prefer seeing her real face with the extra chin or her posed one with a pointy chin and massive section between nose and tiny top lip
Her mouth literally pisses me off so much 😂 you could park four double decker buses between her nose and tiny lip.

• Haha

unicorngal

God help her if she had kids or a job with any responsibility! She just lies there in bed all day getting her drip of a boyfriend to wait on her. She’s not in the real world... surely?!

I think it’s 20% a tactic to avoid weigh in, but 80% just because she has no concept of hardship and has the worlds lowest pain threshold. She genuinely thinks a sniffle and a headache is enough to leave her bedridden, whilst the usual person would just class that as a minor inconvenience and carry on with their day.

• Haha

Orangecat

I skip through her moaning stories all the time she is a total drip and loves the attention, she’s definitely a hypochondriac
I’m convinced it’s munchausen:

“Munchausen's syndrome is a psychological disorder where someone pretends to be ill or deliberately produces symptoms of illness in themselves.

Their main intention is to assume the "sick role" so that people care for them and they are the centre of attention.” - NHS website