Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh someone has been reading on here about her maybe not weighing in, for the first time she’s posted her book and the result 🤣🤣 hi Katie 👋🏻

Reactions: 1
This picture is of Katy in 2016. She’s acting like she’s always struggled with her weight and all her adult life has been bigger. Her weight problem has only come because she’s a bone idle cow
So bloody true. Pisses me right off. She’s not struggled for years and years. 2016 isn’t long ago!

Genuinely concerned she’s going to pass out if she sucks in any harder in these videos 😳
Her face is always shows the strain of her complete lack of oxygen 😂 I just don’t get it; why make your face look really stupid pulling a constipated expression just to make your waist look a little bit smaller? Especially as she’ll just photoshop it anyway!

• Haha
Her face is always shows the strain of her complete lack of oxygen 😂 I just don’t get it; why make your face look really stupid pulling a constipated expression just to make your waist look a little bit smaller? Especially as she’ll just photoshop it anyway!
Exactly! She’s got some major body issues, I don’t get why she can’t just be herself, instead she just looks a prat trying to make her bones stick out to make her look like some kind of model!!! She just looks ridiculous, she was breathing in and then laughed at her bf singing so breathed out and then back in 🤣

• Haha
Why does she buy new clothes all the time? She never does duck all 😂 lays around in bed moaning about her ouchy elbow or her periods...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A1955937-69A0-41B3-B981-E548483342C2.png

Especially as she always says she’s so skint 😂 imagine being able to just buy 25 things as and when you want 🙄

How on actual earth can she say she’s the happiest and healthiest she’s ever been? All she does is moan she’s poorly 😂😂😂

• Haha
How on actual earth can she say she’s the happiest and healthiest she’s ever been? All she does is moan she’s poorly 😂😂😂
🤣🤣 gosh she can’t even keep up with her own lies as wasn’t she was talking about going to see a doctor last week because she felt so low with all her illnesses 🙈

Just like when she said she didn’t go completely off plan when her mum was here then said a couple of days later and I mean literally 3/4 ‘12 days on plan now since mum left it’s gone so quick’ 🤨 so she goes on holiday Thursday but because her friends arrive Wednesday she can’t be on plan - fair enough I wouldn’t either but I’m accountable and wouldn’t then whinge when I gain over half a stone 🙃🙃🙃 I wish I had the money to keep going on holiday like her and still moan I’m skint ey

She uses Klarna so you don’t pay anything. She will most likely try it all on, take pictures and send it alllll back.
Yuuuuup.

What is Klarna? Sounds dodgy... don’t buy it if you can’t afford it is my motto (Says the girl in holey leggings 😹)

Her life is actually RULED by what those scales say. She’ll put on and have a sad down week or she’ll lose and be ‘BUZZIN’ 🤷‍♀️ Get a life. Go out somewhere other than the changing rooms of primark.

Katy’s outfit stories .. no hiding your chin there can’t breathe in and talk and pose eh

Katy’s outfit stories .. no hiding your chin there can’t breathe in and talk and pose eh
She was trying her hardest to stand in a certain way 🤣 she looked so uncomfortable trying to come across that she’s super slim

Granted she’s got a nice figure in my opinion I don’t think she needs to lose much more weight but her chin is saggy and she’s deceitful trying to hide that. Also saying she got a ‘massive size’ you know what size you are love. You try enough clothes on.... she’s just doing it for the gram to brag about how slim she is.

She can get as slim as she likes but her mouth will always be weird as duck 😂

• Haha