Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
She also needs to lay of the chocolate and carb heavy food, that won’t help with exhaustion at all! She lives on potatoes and bread rolls...she even makes her lasagna with blended up pasta as a substitute for the cheese sauce 🤢 maybe looking at her poor diet would help her feel better in herself...but nope, at her age she’d prefer to put it down to a imaginary illnesses, you’d think she was 60 years old the way she carry’s on!

She defo needs a friend or two, just someone to tell her to stop acting like a moany old twat!
She literally eats those bloody rolls everyday. That disgusting concoction she made last night with a promise roll and cream 🤮 if you want a cream bun. Have one and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I suffer from a chronic illness (I know not every illness is the same & effects people differently) but I manage to work full time, exercise & basically live a normal life
I also suffer a hidden illness which causes chronic pain and I will take medication for the rest of my life and my illness will eventually leave me needing multiple joint replacement and a wheelchair user. I work full time and I exercise 5 days a week. My mother has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and she is still working and hasn’t taken any days off despite being genuinely unwell. I understand some people are literally unable to leave their bed but Katy is just bone idle! It’s a disgrace that she is constantly off her work with feeble excuses when so many people are looking for work while she is milking it for all it’s worth 😠😠

unicorngal

What the hell is that pose in her latest picture? Extreme body contortion and pouting. Please just breathe! You don’t look any slimmer by pulling that horrific face... it actually makes you look like you’re having an allergic reaction.

• Haha

paula1234

VIP Member
Do you know what she’s really annoyed me so much today!! I have an infection after childbirth and have done for the last month. I had to wait over an hour to get antibiotics to help this, it’s massively affecting my time as a new mum and she wastes the NHS time over and over again. It’s people like her causing the problems we have!!

Scrooge

Just need someone to validate my feelings... I cannot cope with her mouth, I'm desperately searching for her teeth constantly when she talks, I just need to know if they're in there and what they're like?!?! It's captivating and frustrating all at once 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jem1975

Anyone else find her utterly depressing?
For a young girl it’s doom and gloom...she only works a couple of hours on a shift but she’s always tired..always in pain...always struggling!
I don’t think her account is healthy she spouts on about restricting herself and skipping meals...not a great SW advocate!

Orangecat

Going back to what someone else said... I genuinely think she is trying to replicate Titney. Next she’ll be on the lip fillers...

Instalies

God I would love to be able to afford my hair done, eyebrows, eyelashes done, several shopping hauls, expensive food, on a part time wage 🤮. Plus the fact she’s not even worked for the past month at least!!
Me too, but I’d rather have a life. This girl, in her 20s has the saddest life. No friends. Never goes anywhere. Worrying really

Justbrowzin

How lovely to video and take the piss out of that lady with her pushchair. Can’t stand it when people video strangers. Let alone to take the mick out of them. Nasty

• Angry

Passthecake

New here.
I used to follow her ages ago like maybe a few years ago, she was working in next at the time dunno if she still is, and she put up a post about wanting a puppy and I messaged her saying there's loads of dogs in shelters and to adopt and not give money to a puppy farm. Can't remember her reply but she was so rude and my message to her was nice so dunno why she needed to be a bit cheeky about it. Unfollowed her then, surprised she's still around she wasn't that popular then

Edited To add: I have two insta accounts and I've just been on my other one and she's hidden her stories from me 🤣 they show on my other account but not on the one I'd messaged her from. All because I said she shouldn't contribute to puppy farming, what a div

Last edited:

Justbrowzin

Off plan yesterday for her boyfriends bday
He has a cake but she won’t be having any because she ‘ can’t gain weight again’ on Saturday ... does anyone else watch this shit just utterly confused. On plan this off plan that. Just eat normal food and don’t be a greedy twat

Justbrowzin

Soooo 5 weeks into her ‘k8 week challenge’ her post was +1lb
The next weigh in was -2
And today is +0.5
And the ‘challenge’ has finished

WHY DO PEOPLE FOLLOW THIS SHIT?? She has such a crap diet lives off chocolate and promise rolls.

Yes I’m this sad to have looked back through her losses 😂

• Haha

Justbrowzin

It makes me so mad that she leverages her followers onto her 21 buttons account like that without even purchasing anything. How does she even have that many followers? They HAVE to be 60% people like me who gleefully follow her endless failure to show up to group and be honest... even though everyone knows she's SOOOOOOOOO HONEST. Fuck right off.

Also, I started my weightloss 'journey' :sick: half way through hers. I lost so fucking slowly, had a social life far surpassing hers, but, jesus christ, I've been at target since March this year and I had 4 stones to shift. just get on with it. Sorry, rant over...

I thought when she had chronic pain in her bio the poor girl had MS or something

She has a bad elbow 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha

Jem1975

Sent home from work with period pains and she says she’s “buzzing”!
What a weak girl she is..she absolutely does my head in...such a bad influence for young girls..no motivation, eats shit, filters the fuck out of herself!

g321

I can’t understand how they’re getting a new puppy and then complain about the cost of living and feeling frazzled 😳

• Haha