Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody follow this ‘slimming worlder’ just seen her latest swimming costume picture and I don’t know whether it’s just my eyes but do they look photoshopped? Like the crotch and waist area just doesn’t match up to the lining of the costume?

Another one who blatantly lies about losses and never fully admits where they’re at in their journey but acts like they’ve lost loads 🤔

Reactions: 4
How does she lie?

I think she has lost a lot but restarted in like November last year and lost loads from then but has from original weight

Reactions: 1
This girl is not as nice as she makes out on Instagram! Went to school with her and she was a nasty girl, a bully! She commented on people's weight when she was in school before she gained weight herself, nasty nasty bully!

Reactions: 10
How does she lie?

I think she has lost a lot but restarted in like November last year and lost loads from then but has from original weight
Have you not seen how she poses for pictures? Sucking in for dear life! Look at her neck! Yes she’s lost weight that’s clear to see but I do think photos are posed and edited! She did a video not to long ago and you could see the difference between her photos and real life

This girl is not as nice as she makes out on Instagram! Went to school with her and she was a nasty girl, a bully! She commented on people's weight when she was in school before she gained weight herself, nasty nasty bully!
You can tell!!! She’s forever commenting on the huge accounts to try and be liked and then harps on about how popular she is, how she has sooo many messages to get through and how hard it is keeping up with things with all the followers she has 🙄 you can tell she likes the ‘popularity’ but then spends most of her real life alone, it doesn’t look like she has many real life friends

she does massively breath in for every photo you can tell. and the face images posts an old one straight on with a double chin and then a new one with the phone high up slim face well most people can get away with that from a high angle

Reactions: 2
she does massively breath in for every photo you can tell. and the face images posts an old one straight on with a double chin and then a new one with the phone high up slim face well most people can get away with that from a high angle
The amount of times I’ve nearly commented telling her to just breathe with the way she breathes in.

• Haha
Ah I don’t agree: I think she posts the good, the bad and the ugly parts to being a girl trying to lose weight. She shows her highs and lows and doesn’t mind admitting she’s fallen off the wagon and when she’s back on it. Doesn’t overly advertise either!

Reactions: 3
Ah I don’t agree: I think she posts the good, the bad and the ugly parts to being a girl trying to lose weight. She shows her highs and lows and doesn’t mind admitting she’s fallen off the wagon and when she’s back on it. Doesn’t overly advertise either!
I agree tbh, there are much worse out there and in the grand scheme of things I think she’s pretty honest as popular sw accounts go

Probably the one person on insta I can’t deal with - excuse after excuse after excuse. I wish she’d just own it. And those bloody challenges she named after herself, how self indulgent. She’s done great, but the times she doesn’t, she hides it and runs away from weigh in - if she owned it I’d have a lot more time for her. Having said that, she looks great, so fair play to her for that, can’t bash her for that.

• Heart
Probably the one person on insta I can’t deal with - excuse after excuse after excuse. I wish she’d just own it. And those bloody challenges she named after herself, how self indulgent. She’s done great, but the times she doesn’t, she hides it and runs away from weigh in - if she owned it I’d have a lot more time for her. Having said that, she looks great, so fair play to her for that, can’t bash her for that.
The challenges she never completes herself 🙈

• Haha
7lbs and she’s had a whole week back on plan. What the af did she eat on holiday 😹

• Haha
I gained 22lb on my holiday, don't be such a judgemental prick.

At the end of the day she's trying and unlike the majority of these slimming world influences, sticks to the bloody plan and is honest with her struggles.
I was more of the slimming world accounts were like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I gained 22lb on my holiday, don't be such a judgemental prick.

At the end of the day she's trying and unlike the majority of these slimming world influences, sticks to the bloody plan and is honest with her struggles.
I was more of the slimming world accounts were like her.
To be fair, you’re right 🤘

I’m genuinely impressed with your holiday gain 💪

• Haha
Same😂
I wasn't even that bad with food, but the alcohol was my downfall! It's so easily done, especially when it's free😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find her utterly depressing?
For a young girl it’s doom and gloom...she only works a couple of hours on a shift but she’s always tired..always in pain...always struggling!
I don’t think her account is healthy she spouts on about restricting herself and skipping meals...not a great SW advocate!

Anyone else find her utterly depressing?
For a young girl it’s doom and gloom...she only works a couple of hours on a shift but she’s always tired..always in pain...always struggling!
I don’t think her account is healthy she spouts on about restricting herself and skipping meals...not a great SW advocate!
Yep 🙈 she’s always not feeling well. I don’t want to sound harsh but I think it’s all in her head half the time. God help if she had children to look after, she spends half the time in bed feeling sorry for herself.

She literally works so little it’s a part time job. Imagine if she had kids that she had to care for or a full time job. She eats so late as well. Living the life of a 16 year old 😂

She literally works so little it’s a part time job. Imagine if she had kids that she had to care for or a full time job. She eats so late as well. Living the life of a 16 year old 😂
She wouldn’t cope at all 🤣 could picture it now being in competition with her child over who is more tired or who’s feeling more ill. No wander she’s barely got any mates.