Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off plan yesterday for her boyfriends bday
He has a cake but she won’t be having any because she ‘ can’t gain weight again’ on Saturday ... does anyone else watch this tit just utterly confused. On plan this off plan that. Just eat normal food and don’t be a greedy twit

Reactions: 3
Hahaha

“I wouldn’t be where I am without him”.... what? Working every now and again at next, constantly wingeing about being poorly.

Good one!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Patiently waiting for her to change her bio where it says about chronic illness now she has been signed off from the hospital 👀

SW LOGIC 2.5 syns for her lamb shank dinner even though that thing had 12g of fat 🤣 then double helping of potatoes 🥔 Does she actually wonder why she struggles to loose weight? PLOT TWIST it’s not because you have periods Katy

• Haha
Did I miss her getting discharged from the consultant?
She had an appointment the other day where she was discharged from the hospital 🙈 she didn’t speak about it much as she said she was upset! She must have played the card of being unable to work and they told her to just change jobs if that was the case. She wasn’t impressed.

Wonder how huge a meltdown she will have at weigh in in the morning...she is ruled by the scales it’s unhealthy she either starves herself or binges🤦🏼‍♀️

Wonder how huge a meltdown she will have at weigh in in the morning...she is ruled by the scales it’s unhealthy she either starves herself or binges🤦🏼‍♀️
I know and I don’t know why she’s going to start to blind weigh, won’t that make things worse for herself as she just wont know if she’s just gaining each week.

I know and I don’t know why she’s going to start to blind weigh, won’t that make things worse for herself as she just wont know if she’s just gaining each week.
No posts this morning. Guarantee she swerved weigh in

Reactions: 1
Her weight is a very small part of loosing weight, wtf 🤯
She’s a nause. My guess is she won’t now weigh until after Christmas and she’ll have gained 10lbs back at the least.

concurred... I think she means conquered

She’s a nause. My guess is she won’t now weigh until after Christmas and she’ll have gained 10lbs back at the least.

concurred... I think she means conquered
She is just trying so desperately to have her account go the way Brittany’s has gone, trying to be an influencer but the one thing Katy is forgetting is that she clearly has a really bad relationship with food. She’s done a ‘diet’ that means she still eats a truck load of chocolate, sweetener, sauces and carbs every single day. The weight she has lost, hasn’t been lost in a healthy way, she’s a binge eater and not having a structure will mean she will just gain the weight back and she knows it which is why it’s such a battle for her. She needs to grow up, stop crying like a baby every 5 minutes with her fake illnesses and sort out her eating habits.

Omg ill again is she for real! Im a care worker and just come off a night shift looking after poorly people with real promblems and i see her says she sooooo ill with a sore throat! She needs to get in the real world!!

Claiming she’s poorly AGAIN😩
Doesn’t look v poorly on the pics...funny how she’s only showed a couple of pics that happen to be with a v large friend!!