Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haaaate to be that person but the way she’s describing how she’s feeling (minus the wedding etc) is exactly how I used to be. I had to have tests like her, lumber puncture, had an enlarged spleen and found out I had lupus.
I could have a burst of energy and even went to a local festival then was bedbound for weeks which my mum then was like no come on doctors for you! This is not normal for a young girl! I did still work until I was hospitalised for blood transfusions (again similar to Katy)
She has always been like this though, I really hope there is nothing serious with her but she really seems to be a lazy mare

I haaaate to be that person but the way she’s describing how she’s feeling (minus the wedding etc) is exactly how I used to be. I had to have tests like her, lumber puncture, had an enlarged spleen and found out I had lupus.
I could have a burst of energy and even went to a local festival then was bedbound for weeks which my mum then was like no come on doctors for you! This is not normal for a young girl! I did still work until I was hospitalised for blood transfusions (again similar to Katy)
Yeah she has always been like this. Constantly off work for being “ill” yet she has the time and energy to prance around on Instagram doing stupid dances, constantly doing videos, hula hopping etc. I also have a long term illness, and the last thing I feel like doing when it’s a bad day, is going on social media and telling everyone at how unfair life is to me and act like the only person in the world who is suffering. I’m sorry but people who constantly broadcast how crap they are feeling with a bunch of sad pictures are always doing it for attention.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she has always been like this. Constantly off work for being “ill” yet she has the time and energy to prance around on Instagram doing stupid dances, constantly doing videos, hula hopping etc. I also have a long term illness, and the last thing I feel like doing when it’s a bad day, is going on social media and telling everyone at how unfair life is to me and act like the only person in the world who is suffering. I’m sorry but people who constantly broadcast how crap they are feeling with a bunch of sad pictures are always doing it for attention.
I’ve followed her since about 2015 so I know how she can be. I more meant maybe brace yourselves if she has a chronic illness. Like her elbow which she’s forgotten about now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus, how the hell can they now be wanting to move next year?! How the hell is she contributing to any finances?! Also still has the energy to be prancing around on Instagram 🤮. Her bf must be on good money…

Up all night trawling through everyone’s rubbish on marketplace, cue lots of ‘I’m exhausted’ posts today 🙄

She said it herself she wants to prance around on instagram for a living... that's what all this is really about, she doesn't want to go to a job and do some actual work, she wants freebies and to he an influenzerrrrrrr🙄

She said it herself she wants to prance around on instagram for a living... that's what all this is really about, she doesn't want to go to a job and do some actual work, she wants freebies and to he an influenzerrrrrrr🙄
I know I saw that 🤮. What would she be influencing anyone in? Tips on how to be lazy moaning Myrtle?

I know I saw that 🤮. What would she be influencing anyone in? Tips on how to be lazy moaning Myrtle?
If she actually managed to wing it so she could just stay at home all the time, pretending to be an influencer, I wonder how ill she would be 🤔😏

Oh I know, she really does grate on me too. She’s so desperate for attention and seems like she’s just clinging onto anything to make her still relevant. God knows how the full time worker bf puts up with her.