Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hb123

Well said lovely! This is my point! Her excuse for being off work just don’t wash at all. She for sure isn’t one of those people who genuinely can’t leave their bed, she’s proved that time and time again. I’m sorry but if you have to leave work and need a week off the last thing you do is go swanning around garden centres shopping all day with your fella, if you can do that then you can be in work. She’s just beyond lazy.
How on earth is this girl still employed!! Bet her colleagues/manager absolutely hate her

I genuinely cannot believe she has just come onto Instagram, crying like that and doesn’t expect people to not think she is just asking for sympathy?. I’m all about raising awareness, but to me, the last thing I want to to when I’m anxious, when I’m depressed, when I’m in a mood, is come onto Instagram and post video after video. I’m sorry but she isn’t a celebrity, and if your so anxious like you say, you go to any other support network such as family, doctor, boyfriend etc, without posting on Instagram?!?!
This girl needs to put her phone down and log off instagram totally attention seeking if she is that bad then she needs to put herself first but no has to be in the gram crying I just cannot understand this behaviour and I'm pretty sure her doctor told her to stay away from social media. I actually think I'm missing something because for someone so anxious she is never off her phone surely you wouldn't be able to do that 🤷‍♀️

unicorngal

Probably told To DM stupid people with a 10k+ following
Yeah I doubt she’s making as much money as it seems. I’ve watched some really interesting documentaries on this and the company will pressurise you to make your life appear perfect on life to encourage others to join. So you end up inviting your savings (not profits) into buying designer items and holidays just to appear successful. Such a con... it’s easy to see how people get sucked into it!

MadGal

VIP Member
Ah I didn't realise it was her elbow. And I get what you're saying as I said I have a chronic illness and try hard not to let it affect my life and yes every few months I may just have to have a day where I really can't face getting out of bed as I'm in pain but I just know that some people have it really bad so I try not to judge people on this that's all I was saying.
Yeah she fell and damaged her elbow a few years back, they gave her surgery to fix it and she’s claimed it hasn’t fixed the problem and still has pain from it but recently she got a second opinion to try and get more treatment and was told no can do, she’s fine! I’m not doubting for one second she isn’t still in pain and it doesn’t affect her but my gosh there are people, children for that matter out there with much worse going on and they still keep on going! She is so depressing, if she’s not going to work then she is wallowing in bed not feeling well 🙈 we all have our down days or days of not feeling well and that’s totally acceptable but you can’t waste life moaning when you’re perfectly capable of getting up and about.

Instalies

Forever wondering why so many people follow her and give her the attention she desperately wants and craves. The stupid pose she does and she breathes in on every picture. Vile.
I don’t follow her any more I just check in every now and again to see if she’s made any progress but she doesn’t even share that anymore. Does she only work like 1 day a week?

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
This picture is of Katy in 2016. She’s acting like she’s always struggled with her weight and all her adult life has been bigger. Her weight problem has only come because she’s a bone idle cow
So bloody true. Pisses me right off. She’s not struggled for years and years. 2016 isn’t long ago!

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I haaaate to be that person but the way she’s describing how she’s feeling (minus the wedding etc) is exactly how I used to be. I had to have tests like her, lumber puncture, had an enlarged spleen and found out I had lupus.
I could have a burst of energy and even went to a local festival then was bedbound for weeks which my mum then was like no come on doctors for you! This is not normal for a young girl! I did still work until I was hospitalised for blood transfusions (again similar to Katy)
She has always been like this though, I really hope there is nothing serious with her but she really seems to be a lazy mare

MadGal

VIP Member
What did I say... avoided weigh in again
Surprise surprise! She went from saying the car broke down to saying it was a sign as it would have dampened her mood...no Katy you just avoided weigh in again 🙈

She needs to stop these 8 week challenges as they seem to be a jinx for her!

MadGal

VIP Member
Yes! She sure does photoshop most of her pictures! You can just tell. I think she sees herself as an Instagram celebrity and she’s got to keep up with it looking like she’s lost a huge amount! This picture was so obviously photoshopped I’m surprised she didn’t silently delete it 🙈

Attachments

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Moaning about how it’s calorie countings fault that she was ill and gained weight? Sorry Katy that’s nobody’s fault but yours, sitting on your arse all day, eating crap, trying to do everything possibly to become this Insta worldie 😂🤮😡
If she gained weight she was clearly not in a deficit and was doing it wrong 😄 that's such a stupid thing to say. She's ridiculous

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
37345469-1668-4FB2-A44F-C48A9E17D1B9.jpeg

Of course she has a ear infection 🙄😴 this one just can’t not have anything wrong with her ?!
And another pledge to eat healthy but then has pizza 2 nights in a row 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Yawn. Snooze fest.

Sassysaurus

Yeah I doubt she’s making as much money as it seems. I’ve watched some really interesting documentaries on this and the company will pressurise you to make your life appear perfect on life to encourage others to join. So you end up inviting your savings (not profits) into buying designer items and holidays just to appear successful. Such a con... it’s easy to see how people get sucked into it!
Ahhh I see, that's so fucked up.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Why for the love of god not get a job closer to home instead of travelling for a part time job. Surely she spends so much on travel. She’s lives in such a childish la la land!