Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to what someone else said... I genuinely think she is trying to replicate Titney. Next she’ll be on the lip fillers...

Reactions: 3
Is she for real?! Saying her face is glowing because of the mask. No that’s your highlighter and the filter you knob. Really hate people that pry on people’s insecurities to line their pockets

Reactions: 2
Is she for real?! Saying her face is glowing because of the mask. No that’s your highlighter and the filter you knob. Really hate people that pry on people’s insecurities to line their pockets
Was just thinking I need to get myself some of that stuff, it's bleeping magic.

Ughhh I disliked her but I pitied her. Now I just straight up dislike her. Hate is a strong word for someone I’ve never met. Also, did anyone see that story the other day when her bf was full on shouting at her to shut up? If my OH spoke to me like that he’d be out on the front lawn.

Soooo 5 weeks into her ‘k8 week challenge’ her post was +1lb
The next weigh in was -2
And today is +0.5
And the ‘challenge’ has finished

WHY DO PEOPLE FOLLOW THIS tit?? She has such a crap diet lives off chocolate and promise rolls.

Yes I’m this sad to have looked back through her losses 😂

• Haha
Soooo 5 weeks into her ‘k8 week challenge’ her post was +1lb
The next weigh in was -2
And today is +0.5
And the ‘challenge’ has finished

WHY DO PEOPLE FOLLOW THIS tit?? She has such a crap diet lives off chocolate and promise rolls.

Yes I’m this sad to have looked back through her losses 😂
It’s no wonder her skin is so horrible with the actual crap she eats. Might be low syn but it’s full of additives xx

Reactions: 1
Can you actually bleeping (excuse my French) believe she got sent home with period pains.... and went bloody food shopping on the way home. Lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you actually bleeping (excuse my French) believe she got sent home with period pains.... and went bloody food shopping on the way home. Lazy cow
She looked so smug and right as rain in her stories too, not poorly at all, doesn’t she need the money?? Probably gonna sit in bed now with her 4 tubes of primula light!

She’s only a year or so older than me and I literally can’t believe how much she complains/never seems to want to do anything with her life. Would hate to be like that

• Haha
I really hope her boss sees her post...lazy cow
She’s totally gloating that she got sent home!

I’ve not watched her stories tonight because I’m watching monty python (about the same level of jokes?)... but if what I’m reading is correct - that she got sent home with period pains - then she truly needs to get to a psychiatric ward. How the f does she even afford to buy her primula if she ends up working approx 3.5 days a month. I’d eat my words if she cane back with ms or something awful though...

Sent home from work with period pains and she says she’s “buzzing”!
What a weak girl she is..she absolutely does my head in...such a bad influence for young girls..no motivation, eats tit, filters the duck out of herself!

My gosh the drivel has started ‘leaving the house without make up’ 😳😳 I really hope people don’t fall for the lies with her! Brittany uses the exact same lines!!!

What the hell is that pose in her latest picture? Extreme body contortion and pouting. Please just breathe! You don’t look any slimmer by pulling that horrific face... it actually makes you look like you’re having an allergic reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the hell is that pose in her latest picture? Extreme body contortion and pouting. Please just breathe! You don’t look any slimmer by pulling that horrific face... it actually makes you look like you’re having an allergic reaction.
She looks like such a fool 🙈

Do you think there’s a nuskin starter script or is she just literally copying Brittany’s old posts? Surely people can see through this bullshit?