Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

username123456

She's as mad as a brush.

I remember wondering if I was rushing into it when I let my other half into some photos with my family but then I thought, fuck it, it's his wedding too and he's paid half, I should let him in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
None of us have any business knowing that she shagged this lad on a family trip to Abu Dhabi. Absolutely none of us. That's the problem. Shiv made it our business by putting it into her public newsletter / email that she had a "holiday romance" and it didn't take much more than a quick hop and a jump to find this lad and then see that she's been liking and commenting all over his page and getting crickets in return. And now she's in Dublin working out in his gym and posting cryptic messages about how she loves "dating in Dublin". Insanity.

It's a complete lack of boundaries on her part - like jesus, tell your very best mates this stuff, not the whole of instagram, and wait to see if any interest is reciprocated before changing plans and hopping on planes. If I was this lad I'd be seeing more red flags than a Chinese communist parade in her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

caramelsq

VIP Member
Quick recap!
Last thread started on Nov 11th so Shiv has been verrry busy!!

she entered a Jits competition for the first time and said she doesn’t understand the rules or anything at all about the sport.
She thought that she would put up a stone in weight whilst she goes away for a two week holiday so entered in the weight category higher, but folks, don’t worry, she is “bigger and stronger than most girls”
Reader; she only went and won the fricking gold medal, we think coz the Growler was woken up (will get to this later), and so it actually knocked out the opponent with the super stench.

she paid for an amazing holiday for her fam coz she is a millionaire boss bitch and paid for flights? Accom? Entry to F1??
All we know is the hotel looked like shit, in the middle of nowhere and they had to drive to find other people, but that’s cool coz Shiv needed to prep her liver in peace

And now for the finale!!!!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!

Siobhan had a holiday romance!!
Yes!! She had a few shags with a fellow PT and finally got the ride!!!
It’s so beautiful, the family were all involved and we are hoping for little gym bunnies next year!!!

In part 40 of Shivs life we see her on the prowl for her romantic lover, so stay tuned!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

shiv55

What is with the smug face on the post about criminalization of sex outside marriage in Indonesia. Is she saying ‘ha told you so’ to her friends that remain, or ‘oh look I knew this was going to happen’. Either way it stinks as a post. Not an ounce of insight. No idea it seems that women tend to be more affected by sharia laws - no insight whatsoever. Only smugness/oh look at clever me. So shallow.

• Sick
Reactions: 56

themongey

Chatty Member
Shivers Bingo 22 anyone??

- chicken fillet roll (CFR for the cool kids)
- bag of 3FE
- time and weather stamp
- her walking in the rain, hood over her head with phone rammed up her nostrils
- pic of her holding a pint of guinnness

• Haha
Reactions: 51

KeepitontheDL

Shivers Bingo 22 anyone??

- chicken fillet roll (CFR for the cool kids)
- bag of 3FE
- time and weather stamp
- her walking in the rain, hood over her head with phone rammed up her nostrils
- pic of her holding a pint of guinnness
- Dinner at 777 (but not as good as Wahaca)
- Margs anywhere (but not as good as London)
- Almond croissant (but not as good as Gail's)
- Shopping trip to Penney's & Zara followed by "how will I pack this in my suitcase"

Haven't had the old bank card frozen in awhile 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Is the furnace some MLM (multi level marketing) scam she signed up for and now tries to flog off to any of her followers ??

she seems like the kind who would get into MLM.

How much is it ?
It’s not as complex or as sophisticated as that, it’s more of a, how would you say, a spreadsheet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50