Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the fact she’s putting him in the family Christmas photo 🚩🚩🚩 but we knew this when she ran home to dublin that weekend and also last week. I would say a move to dublin is imminent & then we will follow the felicity homemaker steps of baby and mom content.

ItS oK tO cHaNgE yOuR VaLuEs

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Like you’d think she’d try & keep him off her insta even for a few months at least just incase it goes tits up 🙈 such a silly little girl at age 35 🤣
Hopefully it goes well for her 😬
Don't worry he is on the end so can be chopped out!
Howling 😂 shes a pro at photo positioning 👌 between this and burps getting engaged it’s already been a fabulous Tattle-Christmas, we’re all in for a very happy new year together 🥂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like everyone is focusing on the wrong thing here and you should all hang your heads in shame.

Look at this glorious little house elf. So much to take in that I don't know where to start.
Wait…is that a photographers stamp on the photo?? They’re professionally done? 😂 ☠ ☠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow wow wow!!! This is all happening so fast, has Darragh had time to actually realise what’s happening?? The Christmas family photo, fair enough if you took it and kept it private but to put it on your instagram 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like everyone is focusing on the wrong thing here and you should all hang your heads in shame.

Look at this glorious little house elf. So much to take in that I don't know where to start.
Awwww, forget elf on the shelf. Peanut on the shelf has been born 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you Shiv, this is the greatest Tattle life Xmas present you could have given us!

Love the Xmas house elf!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

But what we all want to know is, what did OH Granny think of Darragh?

C794F91B-9034-4E6E-9BCB-4E73E58B05B6.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Do you know what, in the spirt of Christmas - fair play. I’d be the first to call out her shite, but fair play. She brought him home to mammy and granny, he had the rocky road, he donned the tinsel and he got in the pic. And she pulled off the biggest plot twist of the year.

Him being around might mellow her out a bit more and take that massive chip off her shoulder that she feels like she needs to prove something.

Reactions: 46
Lol isn’t he like 26? And she’s 35.

I think he’s younger than her brother 😂. Maybe it’s his first relationship too 😂. Gwan shiv get that ride in the box room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lord Lucan omg 😂😂😂😂 i think he’s 29/30.

So do we think that this has been going on longer than the trip to UAE, or do we think she has just majorly escalated the timeline for bringing him home?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.