Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes insufferable as someone above said she grew up in Ireland, but I suppose it’s different being cold in Clapham than it is in Swords, would she ever bore off with that shite 🥱

Reactions: 14
I've been neglecting all my threads on here the past few days because I'm down the deep dark hole that is Stephen Bear.

Enter with ⚠

( no seriously if anyone has spare time have a read but prepare to be SHOCKED)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Slob, I mean this in the nicest possible way… no one wants to buy vitamins from your recommendation because you look like a literal bag of 💩.

*Cue her coming on to thank everyone who has used her code 😅😅😅 we see you Slob 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been neglecting all my threads on here the past few days because I'm down the deep dark hole that is Stephen Bear.

Enter with ⚠

( no seriously if anyone has spare time have a read but prepare to be SHOCKED)
Same here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Slob, I mean this in the nicest possible way… no one wants to buy vitamins from your recommendation because you look like a literal bag of 💩.

*Cue her coming on to thank everyone who has used her code 😅😅😅 we see you Slob 👀
Them vitamins don't look healthy at all. Explains a lot I guess. Beauty hot chocolate what the actual duck....

Shiv is definitely displaying that they don't work!

Reactions: 17
Shiv can't wait to January. And in January she will be looking forward to February.

Bore off!
Anyone remember her spouting James Cleers atomic habits? She’d quote it on her coffee thoughts. I’ve just had another read of it there and she literally took nothing away from this book 😂 constantly looking forward to the next best thing and falling back into “the valley of disappointment”. But she’s FINE, she loves London SO SO MUCH

Reactions: 23
Any tattlers know would she be obliged to pay tax yet in the UK? She essentially has a 9-5 with colleagues in the gym now, surely should be paying tax? For sure wasn’t paying anything in Bali. If she is, or has to, and with her dwindling on line business, I don’t see how London will be viable for her?

Reactions: 13
She is probably fully self employed even though she works out of a gym. I don't know if she has been in the UK long enough to pay tax. Self employed people would only pay tax once a year - not monthly like employed people. I reckon she will leave before she becomes tax resident there because she just won't have the money for the tax bill. I mean her finances are dwindling and she is still taking business class flights - I really doubt she could afford the tax bill. She seems so clueless about life things she probably has no idea how much her tax bill would even be.

She is probably fully self employed even though she works out of a gym. I don't know if she has been in the UK long enough to pay tax. Self employed people would only pay tax once a year - not monthly like employed people. I reckon she will leave before she becomes tax resident there because she just won't have the money for the tax bill. I mean her finances are dwindling and she is still taking business class flights - I really doubt she could afford the tax bill. She seems so clueless about life things she probably has no idea how much her tax bill would even be.
I’m envisioning her running through Heathrow, like that scene from Home Alone 2, claiming how much she missed Ireland and just suddenly had the urge to downsize the apartment and would rather go back to living in the old box room in swords cause she’s just realised how much her family needs her and defo not because the next day she would be required to pay taxes cause she defo has the money pay the taxes.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Teenagers are the worst for this sort of mess but I’ve got 2 girls & their It room is nowhere near that bad 🙈 she is just lazy, filthy & pathetic
I have a teenage boy, and his room is nowhere near this level either. I will never understand why she seems so proud to document the mess and put it on her stories like it's a badge of honour.

Flying home on Dec20th, a lot of offices not closed til 22nd or 23rd this year, what will Shivvers do with herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.