Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in business and we have spent the whole month of December closing off items and putting detailed plans and artefacts in place for next year so we can hit the ground running from the start of Jan.

She should be in full selling mode right now. The lack of passion is astounding for a business owner.
Same! December is business planning and forecasting and building pipeline to hit the ground running in January for ANY business right now. It's a critical time for both locking in new customers before the FY end and making plans for marketing campaigns and deal offers etc in January. I just DON'T GET IT. She OWNS her business and is entirely dependent on its success, why doesn't she care? I'm simply an employee at mine and would literally be fired if I didn't do all of this. Because the business would be crumbling and underperforming on targets if I/we didn't. It's mind-boggling.

Reactions: 13
That's why she never lasted or would last in a proper job.

She's a lazy entitled brat. She'll come again in January with the begging bowl and naive fools will sign up only for her to feck off again in February.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Live in the UK, have a normal job meaning I don't get to swan back and forth as much as she does. Ummm...you leave some things there? Like I have a pair of old runners at home, some cosy jackets from Dunnes that can also do for a run, hoodie and dressing gown etc. One jumper worn on the plane tends to be enough! Not sure how this flight isn't costing a fortune between late booking, late change and all the luggage. Note no presents added either.

View attachment 1808359
This. I worked in the UK for years and always had a few bits at my mum's house (runners, jacket, jumpers, pyjamas, underwear) so that I didn't have to worry about packing everything 😂😂 like it's London you're coming from not fecking Australia.

She's gonna be FLAT OUT trying to get the ride this Christmas. Question is WHOS BEAMER WILL SHE BORROW TO GET TO LUCAN ????!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think she's rolling in it but can't understand where or how she's making money!? Is she renting on her own in London? Her gym gear is paid for by myprotein, food she does a shout out for free meals, is she working #af with a gym? Tan- belamentana. Hair- lounge swords, face- Mónica whatever her name is & nails when she wants them done does a shout out asking "anyone know anywhere in London for Nails"

I don't even her life. She laughs at the corporate 9-5! She looked allot better and groomed when she was doing it herself!

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's rolling in it but can't understand where or how she's making money!? Is she renting on her own in London? Her gym gear is paid for by myprotein, food she does a shout out for free meals, is she working #af with a gym? Tan- belamentana. Hair- lounge swords, face- Mónica whatever her name is & nails when she wants them done does a shout out asking "anyone know anywhere in London for Nails"

I don't even her life. She laughs at the corporate 9-5! She looked allot better and groomed when she was doing it herself!
She’s not renting alone in London. She loves with Laura - I think she just won’t admit it because that would make her seem poor.

And before anyone starts with the oh she’s defo a high class call girl or has a sugar daddy…. Show some respect. The girl looks like she can barely wipe the tit from her ass.

Do you really think she’s a sugar baby - in her mid 30’s 😂. When London has plenty of 19/21yo OF girls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think anyone is paying to have sex with her, i think people would pay NOT to have sex with her!! Is filth, teeth whitening strips and dirty hair a kink?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's definitely trying to sell that she lives alone in London. Didn't she post something yesterday about "keep buying Christmas sweets 'for the house' when it's just me!" Or something. Is there evidence she's flat sharing? I guess flat sharing flies in the face of her girl boss successfully "living differently" but I'd respect it more than her living alone in one of the most expensive cities in the world when her business isn't exactly booming or secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's definitely trying to sell that she lives alone in London. Didn't she post something yesterday about "keep buying Christmas sweets 'for the house' when it's just me!" Or something. Is there evidence she's flat sharing? I guess flat sharing flies in the face of her girl boss successfully "living differently" but I'd respect it more than her living alone in one of the most expensive cities in the world when her business isn't exactly booming or secure.
Who owns the dog that does be there

I don't think anyone is paying to have sex with her, i think people would pay NOT to have sex with her!! Is filth, teeth whitening strips and dirty hair a kink?
😂😂 more of an Ick then kink. But maybe Daragh is built different and likes to find treats in her hair from her dinner 2 days prior 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She lives with Laura. She was tagged in a picture with Laura back in September where Laura quotes "She is stuck with me now" and both are drinking champagne.

Reactions: 9
This is my 200th post, so obviously I wanted it to be an important and meaningful one

E6142AB0-DDE7-4A16-8A5D-A28BA4225F25.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
And Laura doesn't really seem to live an influencer life beyond showing the odd bit about life as a pilot (well done to her)
And Shiv never praises Laura or promotes her as someone to aspire to in a really tough industry as Siobhan is insanely jealous of her achievements including having a bf in F1.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.