Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I know you are all missing the daily temperature stamp from Shiv, so I thought I’d let you know it’s currently -3 degrees in London. You’re welcome 😂

P.s: I love London.

P.p.s: Oh, Clapham.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg forget the brown jacket she whips out and the DW watch from last year. I think the double/triple watching was her down fall. Already wearing a Garmin/ Fitbit and a whoop then putting a DW on the other wrist!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she's out for breakfast in the Camden St area.

Little Miss Thirsty has booked herself a hotel it seems. If I was guessing, either the Dean Hotel or Camden Court. Obviously trying to get the leg over Darragh this weekend.

And she popped into Rivervalley to take a pic of the Christmas tree and fucked off again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of charity work, remember when she was going to donate the AF links from the books to a BLM charity ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speaking of charity work, remember when she was going to donate the AF links from the books to a BLM charity ?
😂 oh god she literally is the worst.

The only time I’ve actually seen her come online and try promote “charity” is when she was talking to Sean Philips and wanted people to donate to him ….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So she's out for breakfast in the Camden St area.

Little Miss Thirsty has booked herself a hotel it seems. If I was guessing, either the Dean Hotel or Camden Court. Obviously trying to get the leg over Darragh this weekend.

And she popped into Rivervalley to take a pic of the Christmas tree and fucked off again.
If she'd spent money on a hotel she'd be posting about it. She can't buy a sausage roll without bragging about it.

No, she's only in town early cos there's no room in the box room to film her daily "has-everyone-seen-my-cervix" yoga shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone, I know you are all missing the daily temperature stamp from Shiv, so I thought I’d let you know it’s currently -3 degrees in London. You’re welcome 😂

P.s: I love London.

P.p.s: Oh, Clapham.
I'm in waterford, it's also minus 3. What's my prize?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was -3 for a period in Dublin this morning at the usual time Shiv is up.

Alas - no temperature stamp. Us Dublin living normally no hopers are just not worthy of Shivs weather updates I guess. ☹

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.