Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she bother with extensions. To be honest I dunno why most people bother because it inevitably always looks like rats tails. Her round up of the year smells so much of arrogance and also she wants this new fella to spot it. Desperate gowl.

Reactions: 33
The whole year is like someone's gap year. Making lounging around in the pool look like an event. Or the way you used to do "Our News" in junior infants. Siobhán rode a bike! Siobhán won a prize! Siobhán went to the beach!
Bualadh bos.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t think I am mentally able for her and all the huns to share flashbacks of the year. It’s bad enough seeing this shite once

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘But mom!!! I have to use the sitting room to show off my hooch to Darragh….

Now go make me some rocky road so I can give it to him’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah I’m glad there weren’t many low points for her. Wasn’t she at a family funeral recently? I don’t why Shiv thinks being an unrelatable wanker is a flex.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know why she shared that clip again of Diren leaving her hanging for the hi5 as she jumped in the pool. He couldn’t get out of it quick enough when she jumped in. Morto for her.
Her yearly round up consisted of her in Bali, trip to Portugal, moving to London, a few trips back to Ireland. She just moves from one group of people to another.

Reactions: 27
A personal favourite from 2022, the graceful and aesthetically beautiful ‘stomp twirl’ (copyright o’hagan fitness ltd)

8769CDF7-6AD3-4EF9-88A6-92076707DEB9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20221222_090532_com.instagram.android.jpg

Not trying ="Training hard and fuelling well". What else can you do? Your entire identity is based on how you look but you're not trying. *eye roll*

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
"A week in Galway showing the Bali crew the beauty of Ireland"

🥴 That's most definitely not how I remembered it. What a grade A spoofer. She spent a week in a hotel room drinking by herself and the crew arrived at the weekend and they went out on the town lol.

There's only one person all that was aimed at 👀
100% she went very quiet after Hair Lounge yesterday as she was in the Swords box room putting that together the thirsty mare.

I don’t know why she shared that clip again of Diren leaving her hanging for the hi5 as she jumped in the pool. He couldn’t get out of it quick enough when she jumped in. Morto for her.
Her yearly round up consisted of her in Bali, trip to Portugal, moving to London, a few trips back to Ireland. She just moves from one group of people to another.
Because she's that person(teenager) who will let themselves get degraded publically time and time again to get attention. She then will tell everyone else that they are all best mates with these people. She definitely says to people "You know James, Diren they are all my friends".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
"Can't believe I got an A. Didn't even study like".

*teeth slurp*.
The 'like' at the end and the teeth slurp :ROFLMAO: My friend, have an extra mince pie. You've earned it.
Sure it's allowed on The Furnace anyway...sure duck it, have two boxes and a pint of cream. Be grand x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she just sharing everything she's ever posted now? One from 6 years ago? Is she hoping Darragh sees them, worried he's not scrolled through most of her IG to see how 'cool' and 'well travelled' she is and a 'family gal with loads of friends' 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she just sharing everything she's ever posted now? One from 6 years ago? Is she hoping Darragh sees them, worried he's not scrolled through most of her IG to see how 'cool' and 'well travelled' she is and a 'family gal with loads of friends' 🥴
I just think she’s absolutely desperate for interaction and also validation. Her whole life is longing for the past and looking forward to the future. Never just happy in the moment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it's possible Darragh hasn't been playing ball and wanted to leave the romantic encounter behind in Abu Dhabi and Shiv cannot comprehend it after telling the whole world she had a holiday romance and liking all his pics.

She's a full on red flag and walking ick!! He's probably mortified people know about them. The more desperate posts from her, the more plausible it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s all very hard to watch her desperation for attention from that poor lad. I’m raging she didn’t share her “stomp twirl stomp” reel from London that was the funniest moment from her from this year for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s all very hard to watch her desperation for attention from that poor lad. I’m raging she didn’t share her “stomp twirl stomp” reel from London that was the funniest moment from her from this year for me.
I think we’re at least one day away from her “accidentally” uploading nudes to catch his attention 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.