Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean he hardly had a knife to her nanny and asked to be in the family picture 😂. Hard to feel sorry for her when she puts herself in these situations 😂.

She’s 35 - Not 15. Unfortunately that’s where her social maturity stopped. She can’t read social ques. I’d say he popped over for a drink and was happily chatting away to peanut about how busy he must have been with his elf on a shelf business this year and then she pulled him in for a “family picture” and it’s now freaked him out
Actually loling at you casually calling her Brother, peanut 😭😭😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Darragh looks too rough, but the lads he was with in Abu Dhabi do. The company you keep.

Reactions: 5
He's definitely a lads lad, ladies man, tight cropped jeans and no socks kinda guy. Her fashion is stinking too, think they're both shallow people who only care about upping others. Fact he was posting about buying fancy champagne proves it! Tacky as duck.

Reactions: 30
There’s a vid of him speaking on his fitness bizz page (link in his bio) about a #fihbih. He has absolutely nothing going on upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon the pressure is on since both peanut and raisin are in long term relationships, she's prob getting the tick tock tick tock crap from her family. I do feel a little sorry for her if she thought this was it fella nabbed and straight into the family photo. It's clear he's not as interested or interested at all his silence on her posts etc says a lot. The single post from last year is prob a note to herself what her values were last year and will have to be again if dubai darragh has ghosted her

Reactions: 12
Thread Title Suggestion: Dubai Darragh just wanted somebody to finger, now he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
So she wasn't gonna be doing anything between now and new years but is in the gym cos she's bored ?

She's a walking contradiction. If she'd someone to drink with she wouldn't have gone gym.

Reactions: 32
He's definitely a lads lad, ladies man, tight cropped jeans and no socks kinda guy. Her fashion is stinking too, think they're both shallow people who only care about upping others. Fact he was posting about buying fancy champagne proves it! Tacky as duck.
Moet isn’t even fancy champagne

Reactions: 19
Fml....I'm wearing a large but I've them pulled in tight. Ffs practice what you preach Siobhain... no one cares what size you're wearing except you. Why even mention it.....🤔

Reactions: 22
I think they met at the Black Forge party in Abu Dhabi which Shiv wandered into alone.

Can only imagine the absolute buffed up dickheads that party would attract. Conor McGregor fanboys.

Personally speaking I wouldn't darken the door of any of his places.

Reactions: 32
Anyone see her latest story? One of those filters that tells you what you’ll do next year and hers said travel to Dubai and she’s shaking her head no? Is that a bit of a hint or a dig at yer man now??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone see her latest story? One of those filters that tells you what you’ll do next year and hers said travel to Dubai and she’s shaking her head no? Is that a bit of a hint or a dig at yer man now??
Even worse, how much of a sap is she to be doing those filters??

Surely all of those 20 somethings that she hangs around with would tell her they aren’t cool anymore!

Reactions: 19
Surely all of those 20 somethings that she hangs around with would tell her they aren’t cool anymore!
I mean I think she’s kept around by them to be made fun off and buy things for them. It’s like she’s trying to be like the fun drunk aunt

Reactions: 9
Even worse, how much of a sap is she to be doing those filters??

How many do we reckon she recorded till it landed on the dubai one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.