Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
All SYSTEMS GO he's with her in OH CLAPHAM 😂😂😂
I dunno I couldn't stomach it I remember I was seeing a lad once for about 6 weeks and he asked could he take a photo for his insta story (like me be in the photo) and I said no 😂😂😂 I am a total wagon like but I just am a big believer in keeping everything to yourself until you're certain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jollyolly

Have we considered the possibility that he is an absolute bellend too and they are a march made in heaven and are mad about each other 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Wonder if Darragh will get treated to a Christmas bonk in the box room tonight.

I bet Shiv screams ‘Clapham Junction’ when she orgasms 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The salon are worse eejits.

Salons are out the door this week. Not an appointment to be found for love nor money.
But they are happy enough to loose business by gifting this clown extentions and taking up a stylists time.
I wouldn't darken their door.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I can't. I just can't lads. The second hand embarrassment is real. She needs to be put on a drip for dehydration because this girl is THIRSTY!!! She has no chill.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
My god the fact she’s putting him in the family Christmas photo 🚩🚩🚩 but we knew this when she ran home to dublin that weekend and also last week. I would say a move to dublin is imminent & then we will follow the felicity homemaker steps of baby and mom content.

ItS oK tO cHaNgE yOuR VaLuEs

• Haha
Reactions: 41

caramelsq

VIP Member
Whyyyy is she coming home so early? Kids not even finished school yet, people have a full week of work left!
Where will she train? What about her BJJ?
Is this all so she can give Darragh a BJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
There's something very telling in siobhans approach to how she's running her business and the stories she shares on her insta. I've done alot of CBT and therapy for anxiety and depression and at one stage, I had put on a lot of weight. I came across siobhan and really enjoyed her content felt I could relate. However as time went on and I was dealing with my issues around food etc I could see siobhans disordered eating. Fast forward to 2022 I'm almost pro at seeing disordered behaviours, siobhan is preying on those now who struggle with commiting to an exercise program , those with low self image, weight issues etc by documenting this eat all you want, celebrating a whole month of Christmas eating drinking ( what adult does that 🙄)and worry about it in January carryon. I've said it before most people don't have the time she does for walking, classes etc. Therefore will not get the results she does. Yea she's got a good figure but the overall cost longterm isn't going to be worth it. She spouts this mindset bullshit that is clearly gaslighting her clients that they might not loose weight but they'll be more mindful towards food so it's OK 😨 coming from the woman who has no self control around food and alcohol 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Tellyawhat

Screenshot_20221222_090532_com.instagram.android.jpg

Not trying ="Training hard and fuelling well". What else can you do? Your entire identity is based on how you look but you're not trying. *eye roll*

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Fuck sake Darragh would ya take one for the team and shag her? The desperations getting under to put up with

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I know you are all missing the daily temperature stamp from Shiv, so I thought I’d let you know it’s currently -3 degrees in London. You’re welcome 😂

P.s: I love London.

P.p.s: Oh, Clapham.

• Haha