Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here, she got a ride a while ago. I'm getting embarrassed by comments like this at this stage. It was a one night stand. I fail to believe even shiv is that cringe. And is the worst.

Not pointing you out in particular btw. Just saying it's a bit far fetched to keep going on about it.
You must be watching a different Shiv to us, because this is totally within her remit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Look closely at the label, it says “manufactured in Swords, by Mammy O’Hagan”

8CE1FB09-8C24-4699-8708-A25E7FE77C09.jpeg

Also, Instahuns love, “Elite”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Getting full on stalker vibes from her.

Sonny Pt 2. It's a bit of festive fun for him and for her it's something more. She's going to full out hate men again after this.

She 110% is writing these questions to herself the lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Getting full on stalker vibes from her.

Sonny Pt 2. It's a bit of festive fun for him and for her it's something more. She's going to full out hate men again after this.

She 110% is writing these questions to herself the lunatic.
Absolutely she is !!! Isn't it funny how someone just so happens to ask with question. Gimme a break

Reactions: 17
Christ on a bike. That’s at least four times she’s alluded to her holiday romance very publicly online and not an iota of a peep from your man.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Ohhhhhhh I’m so embarrassed for her! The desperation! Fast forward one year and she’s the new mom influencer who laughs at those living their best lives in Bali. Wait for the unsolicited advice then honey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Throwing it out there, could it be possible she has gone on other dates to try make your man jealous especially after being burned the first weekend she abruptly came back and he may not be showing further interest in pursuing a romance?

She's trained at his gym but maybe it was an arrangement to get him publicity while at the same time she is very thirsty for him, has told all her friends similar and it's backfired but she is pretending there is something going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhhhhh I’m so embarrassed for her! The desperation! Fast forward one year and she’s the new mom influencer who laughs at those living their best lives in Bali. Wait for the unsolicited advice then honey!!
Yeah she said "Values Change" coming from the head who shat on absolutely everyone content with their lot who had kids, a relationship and worked a 9-5 job. Shiv declared her ambition to be the cool wine aunt.

Who are you to speak about judgement Shiv. We won't forget the judgement you pushed on everyone.

We got all the receipts right here.

Reactions: 19
“I wanted to be closer to my family”

So she moved to London to be closer to her family. Then when she has the opportunity to have a holiday with them. She chooses to stay at the hotel drink and tan while they go to the grand mosque etc.

Then ditched them again to get her hole. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.