Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of us have any business knowing that she shagged this lad on a family trip to Abu Dhabi. Absolutely none of us. That's the problem. Shiv made it our business by putting it into her public newsletter / email that she had a "holiday romance" and it didn't take much more than a quick hop and a jump to find this lad and then see that she's been liking and commenting all over his page and getting crickets in return. And now she's in Dublin working out in his gym and posting cryptic messages about how she loves "dating in Dublin". Insanity.

It's a complete lack of boundaries on her part - like jesus, tell your very best mates this stuff, not the whole of instagram, and wait to see if any interest is reciprocated before changing plans and hopping on planes. If I was this lad I'd be seeing more red flags than a Chinese communist parade in her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She’d want to cool her jets or she’ll send your man running, no fella likes it when you’re too full on with them and especially this early on.

Reactions: 16
Have we considered the possibility that he is an absolute bellend too and they are a march made in heaven and are mad about each other 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think if anything once again it's highlighted how little experience of the dating scene she has and romance over the years. I have suspected that a lot of her hatred/insults towards men stemmed from a place that she got no attention in comparison with others in her friends group AND this is the important part - that she perceived herself to be above and better than. Sinead Heg/Fliss/Roisin etc.

The lack of attention she gets stems for her awful personality and aggressive vibes she gives off.

And now when she finally has got some attention, she has pathetically told the world and it's mother. Can you only imagine what she would have told Aoibhinn etc!!!!

I think when Shiv came back from London on a whim with Aoibhinn and got brought straight to the city centre by her parents she had told them all that she was on a mission chasing this guy and he was the one for her. I'm mortified for her!!!!!

Reactions: 25
Have we considered the possibility that he is an absolute bellend too and they are a march made in heaven and are mad about each other 🤔
"Have we considered the possibility that he is an absolute bellend too and they are a march made in heaven" This bit yes- absolutely. He comes across as in love with himself as she does. "Mad about each other!- I don't think he could match her stalker passion in any way... 😅

Reactions: 14
As a woman I’m mortified for her … to be obvious and declare to the public she had a holiday romance .. it all screams of unhinged and imminent breakdown coming … business gone , bankrupt , back in river valley …

Reactions: 18
None of us have any business knowing that she shagged this lad on a family trip to Abu Dhabi. Absolutely none of us. That's the problem. Shiv made it our business by putting it into her public newsletter / email that she had a "holiday romance" and it didn't take much more than a quick hop and a jump to find this lad and then see that she's been liking and commenting all over his page and getting crickets in return. And now she's in Dublin working out in his gym and posting cryptic messages about how she loves "dating in Dublin". Insanity.

It's a complete lack of boundaries on her part - like jesus, tell your very best mates this stuff, not the whole of instagram, and wait to see if any interest is reciprocated before changing plans and hopping on planes. If I was this lad I'd be seeing more red flags than a Chinese communist parade in her.
For someone so sure of herself this all just screams of insecurity.... something you'd be at as a paranoid teenager with no experience of the world..... what happened to being an independent boss babe 🤣

Reactions: 15
It's a possibility but I find it hard to think many people could be possibly a bigger bellend.
I just… can’t see a man sticking around. I’m not even trying to snark. She can be attractive, when she’s put together. But that only lasts a few hours. Living with her… her greasy fingers on the remote control, her laptop keyboard and screen, crumbs in the bed and on every surface, clothes on the floor, cupboards wide open, unwashed hair, skin picked to bits, teeth whitening strips left around… she’s quite revolting. And bear in mind, the scariest part is that this is the stuff she deems fit for social media. Christ, that filthy filthy toothbrush would send me fleeing for the hills.

Imagine the parts of her lifestyle that she doesn’t deem fit. She must be absolutely rotten.

I truly think he has his eyes on her following. He’ll leave her as soon as he’s tapped into them. And she’ll be heartbroken - which I really do think will be terrible.

And if he doesn’t leave her? Well, I might have to start believing in “THE ONE” 🤣 because there must really be only one - at most - for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe she’s applying for front of house job at his place with all of her until experience now.? She’s the face of London so he would be a mug to lose the opportunity 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I for one hope that she turns her seldom client hassling emails into a personal diary of her love life from now… but only from the perspective that I read the emails on Tattle and are not subjected to them. If I had them sent to my inbox I’d keel over from cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just shows the amount of tit she usually spews every day is out of loneliness/boredom! Now that she has a guy to talk to/text she barely posts at all…. Except for the few subtle as a brick posts to show she has company!

Reactions: 28
Anyone else think she is also trying to get at Sinead Heg who seems to be constantly 3rd wheeling and lonely in Oz?

I think that's a motivator for Shiv.

Reactions: 12
The way she’s been about him and even mentioning the holiday romance just goes to show how little attention she usually gets.. all this moving to London for dates and relationships has been bollox up until now.. imagine saying ‘I prefer dates in Dublin now’ when she’s probably had what, a quickie in Dubai and max seen him twice since then??? I’d be mortified and if that were a man on about a woman who wasn’t keen posting stuff back he’d be labelled a stalker and creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.