Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked into 'the furnace' website and this is the first thing you are met with. She had a sale to sign up before Christmas. And surely she is waiting for the influx of January newcomers. HOW can a fitness page be closed at this time of the year. It is genuine laziness.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just clicked into 'the furnace' website and this is the first thing you are met with. She had a sale to sign up before Christmas. And surely she is waiting for the influx of January newcomers. HOW can a fitness page be closed at this time of the year. It is genuine laziness.
The design is so tit and it's so unwelcoming

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t pay a fiver for it! I’d rather pay for her to stay off Instagram! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’d be having a quiet weekend if he visits…

I think she’s showing that she’s happy to have no plans but hoping someone invites her to something!

Reactions: 6
That just boggles the mind. This is EXACTLY when I'd usually have been planning my New Year's health kick and getting plans in place in years past. Last couple of years managed to just not go insane for months beforehand so no need, but it's absolutely unthinkable not to have your fitness business primed right now. Last year repeated. More money than sense.

Reactions: 10
Regarding the website, surely the first rule of an online business is to give the impression that it’s a slick 24/7 operation, reading that holding page and I didn’t know better I’d think this is a 2 bit operation and is ran by a man and dog operation.

Sums her up completely, think she knows business but doesn’t know her ass from her elbow

Reactions: 24
The "quiet" weekend could be her not so subtly hinting at the fact that they could be holed up riding for the weekend (sorry to anyone eating as they read this).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's aligning her business goals with her lifestyle goals.. shut down for the whole month of December..You know she's not like other PTs she's a cool PT 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A job that makes a difference. She actually shared that without irony. Guess I need to give up my third sector role and start fleecing people under the guise of LiVInG DifFerenTLy.

Ahhh get to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.