Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roman

Well well well 😂

I foresee a lot of posts coming up about how she’s realised she misses Dublin and could really see herself living there again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
- a whinge in a caravan in wexford
- margs in no 37 Dawson Street
- trop to Pennys in Swords
- her mother's rocky road ( Christmas 🎄 edition)
- the manky coat she pulls out of her wardrobe in Swords
Lads I’ve just remembered that we need to mark the anniversary of one of the most awkward things she’s ever done:

The Daniel Wellington ad in front of the family Christmas tree last year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

KeepitontheDL

I have typed, deleted and rewritten a post about 10 times....

They met 4 weeks ago. I HAVE NO WORDS.

Except why the f has he kept that god awful November tache?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Getting full on stalker vibes from her.

Sonny Pt 2. It's a bit of festive fun for him and for her it's something more. She's going to full out hate men again after this.

She 110% is writing these questions to herself the lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
If she actually invited him into that pic and there's nothing serious happening between them I feel incredibly sorry for her. Imagine being that desperate to show your instagram followers you've got some sort of love life?
I mean he hardly had a knife to her nanny and asked to be in the family picture 😂. Hard to feel sorry for her when she puts herself in these situations 😂.

She’s 35 - Not 15. Unfortunately that’s where her social maturity stopped. She can’t read social ques. I’d say he popped over for a drink and was happily chatting away to peanut about how busy he must have been with his elf on a shelf business this year and then she pulled him in for a “family picture” and it’s now freaked him out

• Haha
Has anyone told her there is no obligation to get shitfaced for the entirety of Christmas!?

Like you'd swear it was mandated by law. I've just come off a period of 4 weddings in 6 weeks and now planning a much quieter Christmas. Will have 2 nights out tops and just enjoy a relaxed Christmas with some walks and hikes included.

That includes saying NO to a lot of invitations which as a 35 year old is not a big deal.

• Haha
  • Heart

KarenK93

Do you know what, in the spirt of Christmas - fair play. I’d be the first to call out her shite, but fair play. She brought him home to mammy and granny, he had the rocky road, he donned the tinsel and he got in the pic. And she pulled off the biggest plot twist of the year.

Him being around might mellow her out a bit more and take that massive chip off her shoulder that she feels like she needs to prove something.

That’s if she’s not chasing around her crush of the month. Last Christmas it was Joe Canning. Likely James Smith the year before. Her antics last week didn’t work with the new fella. Who’s next, my song writing ability is well below par in the tattle sphere but someone should write one on her antics 🤣
🎵 last Christmas.. Shiv gave you her heart but the very next day, you ran the f*ck away 🎶
🎶This year in my My Protein gear
Use code Siobhan for a 40% special..special🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
I am 90% sure I had a “holiday romance” with that lad !! 😂 Luckily it’s the only thing I have in common with the Shivmeister!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

smurphette

VIP Member
The whole year is like someone's gap year. Making lounging around in the pool look like an event. Or the way you used to do "Our News" in junior infants. Siobhán rode a bike! Siobhán won a prize! Siobhán went to the beach!
Bualadh bos.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Erikafei

The way I RAN here when I saw the pic

So we thought they met in Dubai, is there a chance they had met and were seeing each other before then and both like F1 and decided to just meet up there? Otherwise it's way too quick to me in a family Xmas pic 🤣

• Haha

KarenK93

She has been uncharacteristically quiet since the gym story. She’s definitely sucking on your man’s mickey as we speak.

• Haha
  • Sick