Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a mad thing in her head about it being close to Christmas doesn't she!??

Calm down Shiv it's still weeks away ya bleeding dose. She is very childlike in some ways (annoying child that is!!)

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who’s actually delighted she got laid???
I mean I did hope the head would bang off the headboard for a few mins and knock some sense into her.

But judging by her diary entry that she posted it didn’t 😂. So I’m guessing it was a face down ass up job…. Prob had to pull out the tampon first 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I hate people that record EVERYTHING on their phones. There’s a dose in my office you can’t even fart near without it g et thing recorded and out on her dozy insta stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Slobbers fling got boasted when she kept the public posted, loverboy clearly revolted, no wonder she got ghosted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she seriously rock up to a random public basketball court in some park and start doing boxing in front of everyone while recording herself? If I saw that in real life I’d die of second hand embarrassment on the fcuking spot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she mentioned watching the office before cos if so I'd advise a watch of the British one because her and David Brent are genuinely the same person. I wonder did the holiday romance mention watching it and if she stuck it up looking for a chat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this might be Shivs lucky man
He looks like one of the chuckle brothers. Poor bastard.

Screenshot_20221201_065042.jpg

Has she mentioned watching the office before cos if so I'd advise a watch of the British one because her and David Brent are genuinely the same person. I wonder did the holiday romance mention watching it and if she stuck it up looking for a chat
This is 1 million percent what happened. She's never mentioned it before. Like reading the paper this is about to become her personality now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She did a while back, when James Smith was talking about it. Obvs. Same as “jits”, almond croissants, unflattering selfie angles, etc.

Reactions: 14
She's off to Dublin for the weekend. Save the date incoming!

What's the chance she books a hotel so she can entertain/ pay for himself !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She's off to Dublin for the weekend. Save the date incoming!

What's the chance she books a hotel so she can entertain/ pay for himself !
I'm howling, the office drip post obviously worked ! He's from Dublin maybe she's staying with him 🙈🙈🙈

Dya know what if she found someone it might be lovely for her, have a bit of a redemption arc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had already said she “couldn’t wait for this weekend!!” so obviously already had something planned with someone else, and sacked it off for her better offer.
Also could be the start of another StalkerStomp Extravaganza #jamessmithneverforget

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Siobhan you’re an absolute dose but as a fellow woman , I need to tell you
DO NOT FLY TO DUBLIN CHASING AFTER A MAN!
It’s so pathetic , I can’t cope ! The email
was bad enough but now this has sent me into a spiral!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why do we need to hear about her menstrual flow EVERY JASUS MONTH.

I don't even think that much about my own ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Siobhan you’re an absolute dose but as a fellow woman , I need to tell you
DO NOT FLY TO DUBLIN CHASING AFTER A MAN!
It’s so pathetic , I can’t cope ! The email
was bad enough but now this has sent me into a spiral!
This is someone who flew a lad to Ibiza for the weekend- she's an utter desperado!?!

For someone who shits on everyone in a steady relationship, she shows her true feelings when she gets a whiff of testosterone!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why do we need to hear about her menstrual flow EVERY JASUS MONTH.

I don't even think that much about my own ffs
Absolutely despise people who do this in the office too. Some things are personal & don't need to be broadcast to colleagues and potential clients... 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Will there be the little glimpse of his arm, his knee, his pint 🤣

Have we also considered that maybe this clinger has persuaded some "friend" to meet up and go out and then posted that she'll be in Dublin in the hope he takes the bait....?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.