Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my god she is such a dirty, unkempt alcoholic smug bitch. Guaranteed she hasn’t asked consent to record him. That taxi driver daring to give her unsolicited advice is just saying what we have all been saying for years 🤣 TROLL!! BLOCKED!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 37

clickonkelly

Ah lads I think you are all being harsh on Ireland’s #1 sports enthusiast (# is short for number in case you plebs didn’t know)

When Dublin are in the All Ireland she is their biggest supporter, when Drive to Survive is trending on Netflix our Shivs books herself to go to two races, euros are on and she’s an Irish football fan who’s grandad would be turning in his grave that she was in a pub watching England, Rory and Shane at the golf and she’s shouting four from her yoga mat, she’s a bandwagoner and she’s definitely “not like other girls”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
but why would she be trying to pull on a family holiday? seems odd.

the siblings bring their partners to family breakfast the next morning and she brings Damo from the night before?

• Haha

Elliebellie1978

If anyone sees this cock womble when she is out and about could they please film her, without her permission and shove the recording on social media?
Imagine her fury? Unsolicited posting.

• Heart

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
I'm genuinely shocked at how bad she looks in the taxi / uggs ad. The scruffiness is off the charter. Scraggly hair, dehydrated, spotty skin, the terrible lip job that just seems to emphasise her wrinkly mouth. She looks 50+, truly awful. That is not a healthy woman right there. It's actually tragic to see how in denial she is with her "margs Mondays" "I just like to enjoy myself" when she's clearly not a happy person that is using alcohol to mask it. How could her parents or family take a look at that face and the lifestyle she's living and not worry for her.
BIB - several of my family members are alcoholics who I have low to no contact with now, and this is exactly their response when you try to intervene “we just like to party,” “I’m just enjoying myself,” “it’s not a big deal.” They have all as many divorces, lost licences, jobs, low/no contact with kids between them and still they know best. Sure it’s just enjoying yourself, why is everyone so uptight?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
Now I did travel to Greece yesterday to be with our surrogate for her ivf this week, and I don’t think it was jet lag but DID SHE REALLY PUT IN AN EMAIL THAT SHE GOT THE RIDE?
She is mentally unwell

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyQ22

I can't help but feel sorry for her this evening. Credit where credit is due, she did win that BJJ comp and has been training everyday, but she doesn't look happy at all in her last pic. I wonder does it feel like an empty accolade. She's not an athlete because athletes either solo or part of a team take their nutrition and self discipline seriously. It seems be a hobby to her to keep her going,which is fair enough we all need them, but it feels off , almost like it's just another piece of content for the insta camera. If she did decide to stay in tonight then again fair play to her but she must be thinking OK that's crossed off the list, what's next? I'd love to see her address her drinking problem tbh. I think an AA meeting would change her life and to be honest a step away from Instagram aswel. She's living a life that's not based in reality at all. She's almost a cautionary tale about the dangers of buying into that whole influencer lifestyle.

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
So in the space of 5 days we’ve gone from this;

BA6D2A53-97FD-4613-AA06-940D6065F77D.jpeg

To this;

248D0179-6734-4997-B4DC-334FFC26A7BA.jpeg

I can’t believe how excited I am (never mind Shiv) for this weekend 😂, the cringe is going to be off the charts! 🍿🍿

The giveaway will be if she books into a hotel. Can’t see the “holiday romance” progressing from the Swords box room. Also, if you’re a friend of Shiv’s and you get a call to hang out this weekend, please note you are only a prop.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Can she jus stop trying to make herself look like she is the best family member ever by constantly saying how she paid for the whole trip and it makes it all worth it, Siobhan you are such a show off and self praise is no praise you absolute dose

• Heart
Reactions: 34