Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she telling her subscribe list about her love life? And why is she giving a blow-by-blow account of her life to a bunch of strangers she is trying to sell on the Furnace?

She's actually become a parody of herself. "Dear Diary, last week I went to Abu Dhabi with my friends and family and then I went to Dubai and thought I'd have a few quiet days but I didn't because I had a holiday romance and then I entered a BJJ competition and I weighed myself and I was lighter than expected maybe because I was dehydrated and I fought with the "bigger girls" anyway and I won! And then I wasn't able to go drinking because I was tired of drinking and now I'm getting ready for Christmas and I'm so excited.." blah blah. Literal stream of consciousness like a 5 year old. Is she trying to drive her business even further to the ground? What type of person reads this drivel and doesn't immediately discount her as a completely braindead looper?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lol And she's tapping about throwing Baileys in her coffee etc. She'll be justifying being an absolute dipso from the 1st December because in her head that is Christmas.

And at the same time on the hard sell to spend the money as fast. People who sign up with her need their heads checked.

Reactions: 15
Did she ever link us her amazing top tier luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi after all?
Was thinking the same, we were promised a link when she was leaving. Judging by the dust on the windows, it’s proximity to a main road and it’s remoteness it was obviously a kip. She couldn’t stop posting the fancy hotel from Tomorrowland, this one must have been an embarrassment to her. The ‘treating her family’ budget only stretched so far.

She had the romance after the black forge. I read that as everyone else was gone home and she went on tinder and matched with someone and meandered down by herself locked in search of the ride.
Paid for it too - €64 for two G&T’s at 4am.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She never gave us a name of the Abu Dhabi hotel but made sure to name drop she stayed at the Wyndham near the marina in Dubai.

Big ginger dose of diarrhea.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is that Becca Gillan well?
Absolute car crash on her stories today.
Why are these lot so affected?

Considering she was allegedly a nurse before she broke into being an instahun, bali babe. She is ill, surely?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Had a one night stand on holiday with her ma and then emails all her clients to tell them.

I just can't

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's gas isn't it. She has no notion.
Think about any other working professional doing the equivalent. Emailing a client or sales prospect, telling them you got your hole last night. HILARIOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that Becca Gillan well?
Absolute car crash on her stories today.
Why are these lot so affected?

Considering she was allegedly a nurse before she broke into being an instahun, bali babe. She is ill, surely?!
She’s always complaining of not being well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Another day of training clients 😆 yeah right, spent most of it eating. Must be client she ment.

If he was with her and knows who she is then he deserved to be sucked up by thirsty bum. Lie with dogs and all that.

Also the email, winning gold, does she think she is in the Olympics?! My god. I got a golf medal for doing a local 10km, am I am Olympian now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.