Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv shiv Rory looked at u in public he was leering he was half temped to start wanking too but had to finish the task at hand competing in whatever golf tournament is on (I do not follow golf) that was so cringe go Rory and saying it in a quiet voice as all the signs are about to be quiet lol I dunno what's worse the weird stomp and twirl yesterday with all her jiggly bits (I have them too but not on social media) or the airport to airport symbol shite or saying about off licenses the thoughts of drink are never far from her mind. Why the F did she bring 40kg worth of luggage I just I dunno where to even start. But I do love a shiv holiday for the content for tattle.
I'll correct you there. It was actually 55kg of luggage.

If Rory was a builder our Shiv would be raging on her stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the F did she bring 40kg worth of luggage I just I dunno where to even start. But I do love a shiv holiday for the content for tattle.
I still think and I was joking with friends (all from swords). That she packed a sign in her suitcase and that would explain the weight.

And not a sign for her business. A sign that says something like “Goodluck Max” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will Rory and Shane be able to actually complete the tournament with Siobhan being present? Surely the intense urge to start w*nking at the mere sight of her will completely distract them and cost them millions in prizes

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh you can admire the confidence she has.. to admit to sticking a tampon up the wrong hole and forgetting about it 😂. To come online and proudly say you basically stole a vaccine meant for undocumented or homesless. To again come online and admit knowing you had covid but went to a testing center anyway to try chance your arm that you can get on an earlier flight out before the rules on travel changed.

The confidence of it all 😂 She has a dictator like approach to confidence and social media. She really thinks she is untouchable.
and she might be yea… but what she can’t fight is every year her target audience gets smaller and smaller and 37yo Siobhan still trying to befriend the 21yo hun enjoying her gap career and only fans life in Bali. Is just sadder 😂

This ... all of this....👌

Reactions: 8
She did poor Raisin dirty with that group photo. Of course Siobh shoves herself into the middle of the pic. Always mentioning 5th feeling - we get it, you're single.

Reactions: 20
She did poor Raisin dirty with that group photo. Of course Siobh shoves herself into the middle of the pic. Always mentioning 5th feeling - we get it, you're single.
Maybe herself and Begs can reunite. Both seem to be having a terrible time posting 3rd wheel on every story.

Shiv doesn't do the whole "I'm so happy to be single" thing she used to relentlessly do so I take it she's not happy anymore. She's definitely not the catch she thinks she is. She's a full on walking red flag. 🚩

She's loud, boisterous, messy, awkward, contradictive, non assured, materialistic and desperate. Men/potential partners can sniff it a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe herself and Begs can reunite. Both seem to be having a terrible time posting 3rd wheel on every story.

Shiv doesn't do the whole "I'm so happy to be single" thing she used to relentlessly do so I take it she's not happy anymore. She's definitely not the catch she thinks she is. She's a full on walking red flag. 🚩

She's loud, boisterous, messy, awkward, contradictive, non assured, materialistic and desperate. Men/potential partners can sniff it a mile off.
I have a friend that would do this. Both of us were single at the time but if I went out I was out with friends, is she was out she was a third/fifth/seventh wheel. One of us was happy and one wasn't. Siobh third wheel OH reminds me of this far too often.

• Heart
Shane Lowrys PR team have shared Shivs story on his story amongst others.

Poor bloke will wish they didn't do that. She's going to think he fancies her!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Has she ever had a boyfriend? Very strange for a 34 year old of such talent and fame to be perma-single..

Reactions: 11
Shiv shiv Rory looked at u in public he was leering he was half temped to start wanking too but had to finish the task at hand competing in whatever golf tournament is on (I do not follow golf) that was so cringe go Rory and saying it in a quiet voice as all the signs are about to be quiet lol I dunno what's worse the weird stomp and twirl yesterday with all her jiggly bits (I have them too but not on social media) or the airport to airport symbol shite or saying about off licenses the thoughts of drink are never far from her mind. Why the F did she bring 40kg worth of luggage I just I dunno where to even start. But I do love a shiv holiday for the content for tattle.

We might get to 50 before the F1 starts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shane Lowrys PR team have shared Shivs story on his story amongst others.

Poor bloke will wish they didn't do that. She's going to think he fancies her!!
I can just hear her now in her hoarse voice to her family “omg guys Shane shared my story on his stories” I hope the poor fucker has good security she’ll be stalking him like it’s her life now.

Reactions: 13
The Birkenstocks 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 whatever about running around during the day in them, but a night out 🫣

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.