Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Just looking at her scribbled piece of paper.... why does it say ... annual oh fitness holiday and not family holiday?!

Bet she writes it off as a business expense.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Swordshead

I literally CANNOT believe, like I'm genuinely 😬😬😬 at the fact she wrote to all of her 'clients' that she got laid on holidays. I'm mortified for her 🙈🙊 Imagine going back to work after your hols and cc'ing all your colleagues about the sesh you had and the randomer you hooked up with?!! But.....but it's ok you didn't gain weight cos you might be dehydrated and came first (innuendo intended) in your little Jitz comp 🤣💀💀💀

• Haha

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Sorry imagine being 34 and on holidays with your family and having a hook up. Absolutely not for me 😂😂 supposed to be "family time ! Trip of a life time!"

We all knew anyway she couldn't HELP but share photos implying it. Imagine if you hooked up with someone on holidays and they shared about it in an email going out to their clients ? 😂😂

I can only imagine the stir in my office if I sent emails out to my clients explaining I thought I might get work done but had a bit of a holiday romance instead !

Loved the clarification on the weight categories as well thanks Shiv x

• Haha

KarenK93

She called it a holiday romance and is writing about it in her diary, your man got drunk and just wanted the ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

farnaway

I know people say it all the time, but this time I genuinely was 100% sure that the person who posted that email in this thread wrote it themselves as satire. Siobhan really is the gift that keeps on giving. Her lack of self-awareness absolutely baffles me.

• Haha

rebremm99

Chatty Member
She’s a sad sack of shit recording the taxi man like that. She was 100% drunk and thought it would be funny. Remember a few weeks ago she posted “I’m sound in real life, despite what ppl say online” no hun you show yourself up as a huge cunt time and time again x

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Had a one night stand on holiday with her ma and then emails all her clients to tell them.

I just can't

• Haha

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Now doing a Diren / James and recoding a conversation with the taxi driver like he / they did in Edinburgh 🤢
She looks rough as shit

• Sick
  • Angry

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Hang on. Is she going to meet him? Why would she need to know the places to go if she’s going to be with someone who lives in Dublin?

I have a cringe feeling she’s made an excuse to get over there and hoping he’ll want to see her again 😬😬

• Sick
Reactions: 37

KarenK93

The more her stories unfold today, the more I just know for a fact that she has booked a trip home to Dublin, has gotten her hair, nails and fanny done, in the hopes of bumping into your man. There is just no way he has arranged to meet her. Every second story mentions she'll be home in Dublin. Why would she go to all that hair and nail trouble just for a random trip home? Or a random night out on Grafton Street? She's so transparent it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37