Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing yoga cos experience tells her she won't regret it and can have a coffee after. Amazing that she can't apply this philosophy to cleaning around her as she goes "closing the drawers in my room because I won't regret it and it looks tidier"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Already thinking about going on the piss next weekend and it’s only Sunday morning

8D1C79B5-0C88-4095-A5F0-4613110FB948.jpeg

Reactions: 7
The dirty tan mitt in the breathwork set up!!! She is just so sloppy. Also, I'm no breathwork facilitator, but three candles and incense burning? Would you not be fumigated out of it?
That’s her way of buying into the hippy dippy bullshit. Channeling her inner Sinead.

Reactions: 13
Stressing about MoNEy ?????
Her lack of it????
Defo, seeing as she's back promoting the furnace sale.... Its well named tbh, its the same thing as putting your money into an actual furnace. What a scam artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the taxi men are obsessed with her, apparently.

It's so disingenuous. Not for one minute she might stop and think that that could be her father or grandfather trying to make a living and just wanting to have a chat. Yet she puts them on blast without consent to all her followers. It's truly telling of the real her. I'm still yet to see the "sound" Siobhan she likes to tell us all about.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
She is insufferable, and needs a land soon. Too right she should consider if that was her or a family member driving the taxi, so rude and just plain right pig ignorant. She lacks awareness big time. Fine to be irritated by it if you’re having a bad day, but to film and post online? Grow. Up.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
That was my first thought too.... stepping on the yoga mat with outdoor shoes. Ew. And why not roll up the mat when you are done?

I don't even wear shoes in my house. She picked up zero Asian habits in Bali.

Reactions: 22
She is insufferable, and needs a land soon. Too right she should consider if that was her or a family member driving the taxi, so rude and just plain right pig ignorant. She lacks awareness big time. Fine to be irritated by it if you’re having a bad day, but to film and post online? Grow. Up.
I can’t stand this bleep! So bleeping rude it’s unreal. If she’s like this on her public page, how awful is she in private?! And if I was looking a PT and saw them getting on like this I’d 100% swerve them- you’d just be thinking what a witch.

Reactions: 21
So she wore those boots around London and then stood on her yoga mat with them, where her face and hands go. It's telling that she's never been to a class when she stomps all over her mat with shoes on.
Its so obvious as well that she's bending her knees and sticking her ass back as well as making sure her legs are well separated to create the illusion of thin legs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.