Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is just something not right about the amount of training she does and her shape. I speak from experience and those were the days trust me I need to see the inside of a gym now, but going back a few years I found a class I loved. I prob went 5 times a week and I wasn’t dieting and I was young free and single so out every weekend. I have to say my body was in the best shape ever, toned thighs the works. I’m not telling this story to be big headed and I know there is some of her super fit and real athletes here, my point is something just is not adding up for her shape and the amount of training, steps, cycling etc she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There is just something not right about the amount of training she does and her shape. I speak from experience and those were the days trust me I need to see the inside of a gym now, but going back a few years I found a class I loved. I prob went 5 times a week and I wasn’t dieting and I was young free and single so out every weekend. I have to say my body was in the best shape ever, toned thighs the works. I’m not telling this story to be big headed and I know there is some of her super fit and real athletes here, my point is something just is not adding up for her shape and the amount of training, steps, cycling etc she is doing.
She just can't out exercise the amount of alcohol she consumes.

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She stole Sineads passport after the MP event and brought it to London "by mistake". Sinead was due to fly to Portugal for her yoga retreat. Lucky for Sinead she also had a passport card so she could fly anyway. It's all in the previous thread, last couple of pages!
She just can't out exercise the amount of alcohol she consumes.
150%. Just looking up cals per different types of drinks here - like, a "marg" is between 200-300 calories, a large glass of white wine is similar...she drinks prosecco because it's typically lower in calories than other drinks, but she drinks such quantities of it, that it negates the lower cals.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Reading on the Begarty thread she's expected to make 62500 before expenses (which doesn't seem a lot considering they have to sort out their own lunch and flights) from her poxy retreat.

bleeping hell, no wonder Shiv went ruffling through her handbag. She was probably looking for the loots😂

Watch out folks aswell. The Shivonator may start doing retreats. Activities include.

-How to make Margs
-Pizza making like Dominoes
-Perfecting the Stomp
-Line Dancing
-Siobhans Photoshop Masterclass
-Top tips to be as unhygienic as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve always thought this but then she absolutely eats dominoes pizza at least four times a week and gets Uber eats the rest and that’s why her tummy and thighs haven’t decreased in size

Reactions: 6
She stole Sineads passport after the MP event and brought it to London "by mistake". Sinead was due to fly to Portugal for her yoga retreat. Lucky for Sinead she also had a passport card so she could fly anyway. It's all in the previous thread, last couple of pages!
Stop it omg that’s the end of their friendship how nasty is that

Reactions: 4
Someone hit the nail on the head there when mentioning that her business is about teaching techniques for sustainable weight management and yet her FIRST go-to when explaining her weight fluctuation is ONE bleeping BUSINESS CLASS FLIGHT. Was that flight 3 weeks long?!

She should be setting her shop outside HEATHROW selling the furnace to all those people that boarded their flights in Abu Dhabi and went up 2 sizes between breakfast and diner… or sell full year subscriptions to those people that boarded their flights in Sidney and had to book an extra seat halfway through the journey.

Lord, give me strength….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She mostly seems to do BJJ and Lime bikes/walking around her apartment these days though. Not going to do anything much for muscle. And she's not particularly lean, even if she's smaller. The thighs are tricky because we all store fat differently - I can have visible veins and ribs in my upper body but still chubby thighs! Thought she'd have more of a muscle base though. She doesn't look particularly like an athlete

Reactions: 8
Morning thoughts Shiv...

Tell us you're glued to tattle without telling us you're glued to tattle

And her big mound making another appearance this morning!

Does she think men would want to bang her, presenting herself on stories like that?

Pretty sure the only thing they would bang her with is a bloody shovel!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Morning thoughts Shiv...

Tell us you're glued to tattle without telling us you're glued to tattle

And her big mound making another appearance this morning!

Does she think men would want to bang her, presenting herself on stories like that?

Pretty sure the only thing they would bang her with is a bloody shovel!
Presenting herself is the perfect term. Like a baboon on heat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s a classic example of ‘you can’t out train a bad diet.’ And her diet is horrendous! She’s too lazy to make a meal from scratch like a normal person so 99.9% of her diet (apart from the occasional poached boiled egg) is processed shite. She will have no accurate idea of what she’s putting into her body in terms of calories, macros or nutrients. That’s without the excessive amount of alcohol on an almost daily basis. Her favourite ‘margs’ have 300-500 calories in each one and we all know that Shiv hammers them when she’s out.

Her exercise now consists of rolling around on the floor or stomping her way around a very select area of London so she’s not going build new muscle and her diet isn’t good enough to maintain the muscle she used to have. You only have to look at her to see how unhealthy she is. Her insides must be rotten and it shows on the outside. She looks exactly like the lifestyle she chooses to live. Which is equal parts hilarious, tragic and shameless when she refers to herself as an athlete and owns a health and fitness business.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.