Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's clear to see something has happened lately that has her triggered.

She probably asked to hang out with Diren and JS and she's been told "not today". This is her revenge, pretending that she is being leered at.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She probably asked to hang out with Diren and JS and she's been told "not today". This is her revenge, pretending that she is being leered at.
Funny enough no one seemed to leer at her when she was in her bikini in the park drinking champagne 😂. But people are leering while she’s stomping around Clapham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly think Shiv needs taken down a peg or two if she thinks that men in London are actually blowing her kisses and leering at her etc. seem to remember her having a good old leer at the men at a CrossFit event a while ago 🤔

Reactions: 24
Joanne Cronin admires Shiv's approach to health and food. How do people not recognize the terrible relationship she has with food and alcohol? There is absolutely NOTHING got admire about Shiv's approach to food, exercising, alcohol or even life!

View attachment 1508307
At this point I think I despair more of the people who seem to admire her than Shiv herself! How can people watch her daily and then come out with this crap?? Social media has definitely fried peoples brains..

Reactions: 12
Honestly think Shiv needs taken down a peg or two if she thinks that men in London are actually blowing her kisses and leering at her etc. seem to remember her having a good old leer at the men at a CrossFit event a while ago 🤔
Leering and posting picture of men she didnt know calling them Talent !!! I wouldn't be raising a daughter like Shivers

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Shivs moving her legs and body more in the boxing today.Tell me you've been reading Tattle without telling me you've been reading Tattle.

She needs to cut out the looking at the camera next

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know its early doors but a thread title suggestion: Live on the piss, your business goes to tit and imaginary men start blowing you a kiss”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

The outcome of the photo shoot pics have 100% triggered her and now she’s totally panicking

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s just a circle jerk at this stage. All of them just stand around wanking off one another and reposting their content to followers

anyone who think Siobhan has a healthy attitude to food and life needs professional help.
Joanne cronin does need professional help

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she not say once she’s all about science so why let a naturopath interview you?

Reactions: 6
Joanne Cronin admires Shiv's approach to health and food. How do people not recognize the terrible relationship she has with food and alcohol? There is absolutely NOTHING got admire about Shiv's approach to food, exercising, alcohol or even life!

View attachment 1508307
I wouldn’t take any notice of what JC has to say about anything. Few sandwiches short of a picnic that one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I lived in Clapham for six years and not once did someone leer at me. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!? 😂😂😂
Was feeling the same because nowhere have I been as pestered as she seems to be on the daily!

But also wondered if she's interpreting being asked for spare change as a come on? Except she definitely looks more like she should be doing the asking today. Wish she'd get rid of those extensions. Like a nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was feeling the same because nowhere have I been as pestered as she seems to be on the daily!

But also wondered if she's interpreting being asked for spare change as a come on? Except she definitely looks more like she should be doing the asking today. Wish she'd get rid of those extensions. Like a nest.
See when things are free they have less value. They are only in a couple of weeks… just shows how bad her personal hygiene is!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.