Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same woman who has crash dieted/ over exercised since she saw herself in the mp photoshoot??

Ok Siobhan.
State of her in those as well. The Bali outfit is hideous, and the knowing smirk in the Dubai one is not the look of someone who hates themself

• Heart
Reactions: 23
‘Confidence is not a size, unless I’m size 8’

Siobhan ‘hate my body but can’t say it ‘ o hagan

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Same woman who has crash dieted/ over exercised since she saw herself in the mp photoshoot??

Ok Siobhan.
Pay no heed. Same woman uses the phrase "Hangover is a state of mind"

She's full of absolute 💩. Nothing of substance there.

Oh look she's making a big deal out of doing her first proper shop yet again.

And all I can see are processed foods in the basket. Why did she even bother with EIQ nutrition?

Reactions: 18
The woman has an awful relationship ship with everything.

Poor relationship with food, her body, mentally, other people, her business and everything else.

If she could root cause her issues then maybe she could make changes and be a happier person.

Reactions: 16
‘First proper food shop’, and it’s a little basket full of shite! A proper food shop to me is a trolley for starters, a basket is just a quick essential shop🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘First proper food shop’, and it’s a little basket full of shite! A proper food shop to me is a trolley for starters, a basket is just a quick essential shop🤣
I use a basket...but that's because I have an apartment full of food. I'm only topping up usually. Fresh bits, replacing the odd empty etc. That selection as a starting point for your home is sad. And I rarely even cook...more like assemble 😂

Reactions: 13
Pay no heed. Same woman uses the phrase "Hangover is a state of mind"

She's full of absolute 💩. Nothing of substance there.

Oh look she's making a big deal out of doing her first proper shop yet again.

And all I can see are processed foods in the basket. Why did she even bother with EIQ nutrition?
This is the same woman who maintains that she never has a hangover because she uses a water flosser.

Nothing to do with the fact that her body has gotten so use to having alcohol in it that the hangovers don’t affect her 😂

Reactions: 14
I've not followed her as closely as previously as I've been abroad and busy but since returning back to Ireland it's clear that her move to London has made her even more insufferable than before. She is very obviously a complete duck up of an individual. It just shows that you can change your location but you can't change your issues. She's a lazy alcoholic with an eating disorder and an increasingly preachy mindset. Why can't she just be an adult.

Reactions: 28
She's so painful to watch. She did a small shop. This is her content. This! You call a press a cupboard in the UK. 🤣🤣

No please make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've not followed her as closely as previously as I've been abroad and busy but since returning back to Ireland it's clear that her move to London has made her even more insufferable than before. She is very obviously a complete duck up of an individual. It just shows that you can change your location but you can't change your issues. She's a lazy alcoholic with an eating disorder and an increasingly preachy mindset. Why can't she just be an adult.
Absolutely finding her much more insufferable in London. She's trying to make what we all do every bloody day into content, and acting like doing grocery shopping or putting the bins out is high drama. My 4 year old nephew would be more capable of bringing a reusable shopping bag and getting it home. She told that story as if it was some kind of unique adventure, not what anyone living in a city without a car has done...anytime they need to bring heavy things home. Well, except for the bag splitting maybe. We have more sense.

Reactions: 14
Guys, I've got a top tip for you.. you can keep your bags for life in your press, sorry, they call them cupboards in England. I've never kept a bag before as I only ever ate out in Bali...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's in that apartment nearly 2 months and the cupboards are empty of food still.

It's insane, not a selection of spices to be seen. She really doesn't have a clue. If it was a sibling of mine I'd be very worried about them and their ability to look after themselves as they age as they stare at an increasingly desperate situation. That being no career prospects, no real friends and no life companion. She certainly is becoming less of a catch by the year mainly due to her mindset but also the toll her lifestyle is taking.

Shopping, taking out the bin bags and cooking are all things we do on autopilot. There's nothing interesting whatsoever about it and this is what she uses for content.

Reactions: 22
Cici Coleman shared feedback from her clients yesterday, including photos of a guy who'd dropped 30kgs.

Shivs client feedback never includes photos but has gems like "i no longer think a double decker is the same points as a banana". Inspiring stuff.

At this point it's clear she has no real clients. I can only think there must be a sugar daddy involved. Nothing else explains it.

Guys, I've got a top tip for you.. you can keep your bags for life in your press, sorry, they call them cupboards in England. I've never kept a bag before as I only ever ate out in Bali...
What colour are the license plates in Bali does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After all my years in London, I'm so thankful she translated press into cupboard for me. All the Irish in the UK will be singing her praises today. We would never have known what to say otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cici Coleman shared feedback from her clients yesterday, including photos of a guy who'd dropped 30kgs.

Shivs client feedback never includes photos but has gems like "i no longer think a double decker is the same points as a banana". Inspiring stuff.

At this point it's clear she has no real clients. I can only think there must be a sugar daddy involved. Nothing else explains it.

What colour are the license plates in Bali does anyone know?
Yeah I fully agree with this. Her business has slid into the gutter a LONG time ago. She never shares coaches or client pictures. She is up to some dodgy activities. I think there is a sugar daddy and she is selling her sweaty worn gym gear given how often she drops in the word swear. I had a google the other day out of curiosity and that stuff sells!

Some weirdos out there with lots of money and Shiv is certainly at something.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
After all my years in London, I'm so thankful she translated press into cupboard for me. All the Irish in the UK will be singing her praises today. We would never have known what to say otherwise.
It just shows how she's been out of Ireland for years, but only really surrounded herself with Irish people. Like it's only *now* she's having to modify her terminology.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.