Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes indeed when you are starved of male attention then any attention at all seems massive which would explain why she blows a glance completely out of proportion.
Exactly. And a bit of common sense here - leave the house wearing shorts up your hole and a crop top and you’ll get the glances, show me a woman that doesn’t know that and I’ll show you a liar. I’m not talking “asking for it” here, I’m talking self awareness and a knowledge of how the world works.

I’m mostly in yoga pants but wore an LBD a few weeks ago and lo and behold, a few men in the world had an aul gawk. I could give a sh1t coz I’m in my late 30s and happily coupled, these things are a big deal for SOH because she’s got little else going on. She’s probably sick to the teeth of being friendzoned by Diren and JS ignoring her for how many years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Joanne cronin does need professional help
There are two Joanne Cronins, no? Unless I'm completely off the mark here!
The one praising Siobhan today I have always seen as articulate, fairly intelligent and generally good in terms of food reviews.
Unfollowed because of this faux pas. Is she blind?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe the leary men read here and recognise her so do it to wind her up 💁‍♀️🤣
All jokes aside tho it really annoys me when she comes on saying about men wanking over her, learing etc cos if its true, like some one mentioned above record it and report it. If its not and she's attention seeking, she's given men a bad name and making it harder for any woman who does be on the receiving end of such attention to act speak up about it or report it. It's the casual mention here and there then its forgotten about. But its typical siobhan everything is a half arsed attempt even such matters

Reactions: 13
Primark = Penney's love. FFS get over yourself and your attention seeking.

Reactions: 8
She’s mid 30s and walks about dressed as Dora the explorer maybe why people are a bit taken back.
21A1B4F3-BB5F-40F0-8155-B3B09132AFD6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who is Murad Merali and what’s the craic there? Or have I been living under a rock
YouTuber who did love island reviews and interviews. Loads of stuff came out about him being a sex worker (fine) who engaged in raceplay (not fine) using slurs etc.

All these men blowing kisses and wanking at her gives me Amber Heard vibes. With respect she should report it, as someone said, it makes it harder for woman to speak up about this type of behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow Siobhan so I can’t fully check but I find it interesting that she NEVER appears to like or comment on any of Sinead’s posts🤔🤔considering the amount of time she spends on Instagram it’s not like she wouldn’t seem them and given they were supposed to be besties before the passport saga….! Unless she’s muting her because she’s jealous of her😂ahhhhh Shiv, any redeeming qualities at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Long term lurker here.

I am so sick of this bunch of people - Siobh, Diren & his jumping on Andrew Tate bandwagon, his sister, Faces by Grace.
Siobh is the WORST. I recently came back from 10 days traveling around 3 countries, ate out every evening, mixture of food (chicken, pizza, kebab, rice, local food). I was IN BITS. My stomach was so swollen and my skin was in bits. I didn't drink, maybe a glass of wine once or twice in the 10 days. We drank loads of water and walked loads in 40 degree heat. I cannot understand how gross she must feel every day with the way she eats and drinks. I am sick to the teeth of seeing the money she spends. I consider myself to have an OK salary for my age; I have worked hard and got to where I am with no help. I am also not from this country. It kills me to see the way she spends when the rest of the country is literally on their knees with the increase in energy prices, myself included. I shop at Lidl and make a conscious effort to budget. She is just the pits. Literally, chatting tit about mascara cuz she has no other content.

I would love to see if she can stick winter in London. It is grim here, waking up in the dark and going to sleep in the dark. It is cold. Like I have said before there is so much to do in London, even I don't feel like I have fully explored it.

As for Diren and co, I stupidly signed up for his project X a long time ago - absolute rubbish and what a waste. There were hundreds of us in the whatsapp group - it was NOT personalised. He did a live once every so often and it was literally women fawning over him. The guy has serious attachment/commitment issues and a serious ego. His sister is no better. She used to have a coffee shop in Islington, great coffee but my god, what a self indulged woman - I left there feeling like Id been on a date with someone who just does not stop talking about themselves.

Who are these people kissing their asses, same with Faces by Grace and her dead live last night - so boring.
I met his sister in her coffee shop and she was so up herself and kept referring to herself as 'Diren's sister' as she was serving us. Couldn't wait to get out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
100% she has her own threads on here she’s not the full shilling and her latest bandwagon to jump on now is this meditation/womens circle saga
Has she something wrong with her right enough (Joanna Cronin)

She came up on my news feed and blocked her a while back, couldn't figure out her craic at all.. bizarre

Reactions: 2
Lads there's two Joanne Cronins. The one who tagged Shivvy isn't the mad Cork dancing one!

Reactions: 6
Pink to make the boys wink?????? Make up your mind shivers . You didn’t want them winking at you yesterday 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.