Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the likes of Diren and other ones who be physically with her and see what body shape she posts on the gram ? Out of the whole lot shes the only one you know will be the complete opp if you met her in person. Like the meet and greet last week, no wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Took one for the team and signed up because I just had to see what she came up with.

#GoWiththeFlow 🤢🤢
So the email that she said would explain her weight gain and looking different in pics - will be shared in another email - but here’s what I did to lose weight. Stop drinking green wine with every meal 😂

Reactions: 11
Her skin is in bits, she should focus on preventing anymore damage rather than trying to tan the tit out of it! She also seems rattled in those last few stories trying to flog the furnace, probably because she knows it’s a pile of tit as well!
Sorry but that caption boils my piss. You're a bleeping natural ginger. You don't tan well if at all.

Accept yourself for what you are. Jesus she is stupid.

Reactions: 9
Apologies if someone has already posted it, but in my excitement to put it up I haven’t even read it yet! 😂🤣

Subject : The pictures on the MP website 😱

Hello and happy Monday!

I've been slacking on my daily emails but I am finally looking at a week with no travel and no major social events.

Last week I travelled to Ireland for the launch of myself and Sinead's line with MyProtein, which is a brand I have worked with for 6 years!

This has been in talks for a long long time, but we were finally able to shoot the campaign in the middle of June.

I spoke a lot in May/June on my emails and socials about how I wasn't willing to diet down for a photoshoot.

If anything I did the complete opposite.

I left Bali (biz class so loads of food and drink), landed home to a weekend with my family (loads of food and drink), then I went to Paris (loads of wine and cheese), and then I went to Portugal for a month (loads of green wine, bread and Lays).

I felt like cr*p but I knew it was only temporary. I actually think it is better for my mental health not to resist the environment I am in, and just lean into it.

I could feel my clothes getting smaller and internally I felt huge but when I looked at myself objectively, I knew I hadn't changed that much.

I journaled every day about how I felt and drilled down on questions like "so what if I put on weight?"

Years of posting about my body and acknowledging any physical changes week-to-week means I still have thoughts like that.

But I've a bit more life under my belt now to realise that nobody actually cares if you put on weight.

Anyway, I think a lot of you signed up to the email list today because you saw that I looked quite different in the selfie I posted this morning, compared to the website pictures that were taken in June.

kQaIr3e7GyKj2_61C49FFE-277B-4E54-86F9-B894BE7AD5C4.jpg
Reasons there is a difference in the pictures:

1. Selfies are always more flattering because you naturally contort your body into a flattering angle (well I do anyway!).
On the left my hips are pushed back and legs are open. On the right, that was just one of hundreds of shots of me just moving.

2. Lenses make a huge difference in a picture. I remember I learnt this a few years ago when somebody took a pic on the iPhone at the same time as the professional shot and I looked way bigger on the professional shot.
I checked with a photographer once and they said that the iPhone is probably closer to what we look like in real life. But even at that, do you ever notice that you change shape a bit when you switch to portrait mode? That's because it is a different size lens.

3. I have actually lost weight. I will do an email with more detail on the specifics during the week, but I cut out all the green wine and bread with every meal and I just went back to a similar shape to what I was before I left Bali.

I have noticed it in myself but I decided not to point it on on Instagram, but people are asking questions now. I could use these two pics and sell you my program but I could actually save you a few quid and just let you know that if you do have wine and bread on top of all your usual food, without any of the training that you love, you will probably gain a bit of weight.

And remember - that's ok.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Go with the flow" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just caught up on her recent stories. She is so fidgity. She must see via new sign ups that the game is up and people see right through the bullshit.

Also most peoples problem was with the photoshopped child face! The face ffs was ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I cringed so hard I nearly turned inside out at “biz class”. And cringed again typing it. Biz!

That’s the reason for your weight gain? Like really? Most frequent flyers don’t feel the need to horse every morsel of food into their mouths, but even if you did, it’s 24 hours, c’mon now.

It makes a mockery of her whole “I teach methods that are sustainable” shtick if any kind of event or travel, or even a single flight, sends her off the rails. She gained an awful lot of weight. Most people I know don’t generally gain weight on holidays. Sure there’s a bit more ice cream and wine but generally more walking too. I don’t see people coming backs from holidays kgs heavier. It’s the epitome of binge / restrict.

Oh iPhone pictures are most accurate are they? It’s a wonder people hire professional photographers for their weddings given that according to Siobh a “professional lens” will make you appear 2 sizes bigger. Funny didn’t seem to have that effect on me or anyone else I know.

I’m not sure what she things people are jealous of. She doesn’t appear to have any meaningful relationships. Her assets appear to comprise a tit-ton of unflattering Lycra, 17 yoga mats, a water flosser and an air-fryer. Most of her peers from college will own property in Dublin that’s massively appreciated in value.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Where do I start??

Biz class (Scarlet)

The lens on the camera is responsible for her looking like that.... but she has lost weight since ?? Which is it Siobhan??!

I checked with a professional photographer and they said the iPhone lens is most accurate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it now.

But the bit that gets me most is.....
I felt like crap but actually think it's better for my mental health to not resist the environment I'm in.
This is absolute bleeping HORSE tit and I can't believe somone who sells fitness programmes ( and a professional athlete) would come out with this shite.

Unless you are in a hospital bed being fed 3 meals a day not of your choosing you are responsible for what you put into your body!

I'm not long back from 10 days in Spain. I lost 20 pound before i went so was conscious to not gain it all back on 😆
I drank cocktails every day, had what I wanted for dinner every day and I only gained 3 pound. Why ? Because I didnt make a fat pig of myself the way I usually do and I walked every day.

It's not the environment Siobhan. It's you.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Biblical rain passed over me (very close to Flapham) so Shiv hopefully enjoys that! Actually very refreshing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she said she had a Q&A with the furnace ladies tonight at 8pm and by 8:30pm she’s on the couch watching tv.

Must be a Short Q&A when you’re talking to yourself in the mirror 😂

What ever you do, do not turn the phone upside down looking at that picture, you have been warned. I dont even know why I did it.
I did it 😂😂😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Will be…. “Because they were taken with a proper camera/different lense and not taken in a mirror with an iPhone”, just weird sinead didn’t look unlike her Instagram in the pics, the reality is when that shoot was done….she was kinda chunky and she hid it and doctored all the photos on her page at that time. It’s funny she’s like yeh I’ve lost weight etc. EHHH there’s zero photos of you ever at that size on ur page hun. So u were lying then
She'll tell all of us super jealous witches that My Protein really needed a plus size model to show how inclusive they are so she put herself up as tribute and volunteered to get pounds photoshopped onto her. Because she is such a kind soul and she doesn't want normal, non super human fatties to feel that they can't buy fron her premium product range. Its just all about the love babe!

Apologies if someone has already posted it, but in my excitement to put it up I haven’t even read it yet! 😂🤣

Subject : The pictures on the MP website 😱

Hello and happy Monday!

I've been slacking on my daily emails but I am finally looking at a week with no travel and no major social events.

Last week I travelled to Ireland for the launch of myself and Sinead's line with MyProtein, which is a brand I have worked with for 6 years!

This has been in talks for a long long time, but we were finally able to shoot the campaign in the middle of June.

I spoke a lot in May/June on my emails and socials about how I wasn't willing to diet down for a photoshoot.

If anything I did the complete opposite.

I left Bali (biz class so loads of food and drink), landed home to a weekend with my family (loads of food and drink), then I went to Paris (loads of wine and cheese), and then I went to Portugal for a month (loads of green wine, bread and Lays).

I felt like cr*p but I knew it was only temporary. I actually think it is better for my mental health not to resist the environment I am in, and just lean into it.

I could feel my clothes getting smaller and internally I felt huge but when I looked at myself objectively, I knew I hadn't changed that much.

I journaled every day about how I felt and drilled down on questions like "so what if I put on weight?"

Years of posting about my body and acknowledging any physical changes week-to-week means I still have thoughts like that.

But I've a bit more life under my belt now to realise that nobody actually cares if you put on weight.

Anyway, I think a lot of you signed up to the email list today because you saw that I looked quite different in the selfie I posted this morning, compared to the website pictures that were taken in June.
Reasons there is a difference in the pictures:

1. Selfies are always more flattering because you naturally contort your body into a flattering angle (well I do anyway!).
On the left my hips are pushed back and legs are open. On the right, that was just one of hundreds of shots of me just moving.

2. Lenses make a huge difference in a picture. I remember I learnt this a few years ago when somebody took a pic on the iPhone at the same time as the professional shot and I looked way bigger on the professional shot.
I checked with a photographer once and they said that the iPhone is probably closer to what we look like in real life. But even at that, do you ever notice that you change shape a bit when you switch to portrait mode? That's because it is a different size lens.

3. I have actually lost weight. I will do an email with more detail on the specifics during the week, but I cut out all the green wine and bread with every meal and I just went back to a similar shape to what I was before I left Bali.

I have noticed it in myself but I decided not to point it on on Instagram, but people are asking questions now. I could use these two pics and sell you my program but I could actually save you a few quid and just let you know that if you do have wine and bread on top of all your usual food, without any of the training that you love, you will probably gain a bit of weight.

And remember - that's ok.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Go with the flow" O'Hagan
Her clothes got smaller? Um, no they didn't. They stayed the same. She got bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Real wealthy people don't need to gorge food and drink on their business class flights to justify the expense paid. There was nothing stopping her having a salad/nice meal and some water.

Just shows what a fraud she really is. Is she telling us in that email if she just had a salad and some water on the flight it would have caused a mental health issue?

Gaslighting lying witch she is. Sacrifice, discipline and willpower are key components for people who want to get fit. Shiv is capable of none of them.

OhFraud

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lads the furnace review she posted this morning was 100% written by herself, all the little spelling mistakes to throw us off the scent 😂 christ she is unbearable! I'd seriously doubt she has more than maybe 5 clients at any given time. How is her 'business' surviving she is such a smelly FRAUD

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where do I start??

Biz class (Scarlet)

The lens on the camera is responsible for her looking like that.... but she has lost weight since ?? Which is it Siobhan??!

I checked with a professional photographer and they said the iPhone lens is most accurate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it now.

But the bit that gets me most is.....
I felt like crap but actually think it's better for my mental health to not resist the environment I'm in.
This is absolute bleeping HORSE tit and I can't believe somone who sells fitness programmes ( and a professional athlete) would come out with this shite.

Unless you are in a hospital bed being fed 3 meals a day not of your choosing you are responsible for what you put into your body!

I'm not long back from 10 days in Spain. I lost 20 pound before i went so was conscious to not gain it all back on 😆
I drank cocktails every day, had what I wanted for dinner every day and I only gained 3 pound. Why ? Because I didnt make a fat pig of myself the way I usually do and I walked every day.

It's not the environment Siobhan. It's you.
And that 3lbs is probably mostly just water and food. Bet you it will be gone again when you get into your normal routine for a few days. No Shiv workouts etc. She did the dog on it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.