Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KarenK93

Siobhan is definitely the girl who swears blind she didn't study for the exam but gets full marks.

Those two stories one after the other, the first alludes to the fact that she is bad at "adulting", bad with money, no idea how much she spends and is always overdrawn. The second discloses that she has the wherewithal to buy two properties. So which one is it?

I find it deceiving and disingenuous to those who genuinely follow and look up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

madegg91

Very good point re. sparring men predominantly.

She also knows at this stage that those early morning classes are mainly senior BJJ members...it must be annoying for the senior members to have to spar her, as a junior? Not saying senior and junior members shouldn't mingle; how else would you learn, but she knows there aren't people at her level at these classes. Ultimate pick me carry on. I'd say she doesn't like the idea of a woman her level or slightly above beating her, so can justify being shite because "a black belt male member" was her partner. Dose of shite she is, honestly.

• Heart
I'm really sceptical of adults who make this amount of fuss about their birthday. It's a birthday, you'll have one every year for the rest of your days, and once you're above the age of 21 there's nothing noteworthy or special or exceptional about it. The constant re-posts, the multiple celebrations, the cupcakes, the other people diminishing themselves so you can have your "spotlight". Jesus like, is she five years old?

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Don’t know who I detest more?

Siobhan who makes money from a fitness program she doesn’t follow or seem to show the results on. Her skins horrible, she’s got a tummy and quite big thighs, all she does is talk about Bali and buy Uber eats

Sinead - promotes fitness but actually restricts/doesn’t eat enough/crash diets. Periods have been affected because of this now claiming she has a disease she can’t pronounce and trying to make money off of it.

Shall we take a vote

Her programme is stupid and weird. There is no benefit to it. If people want to change their relationship with food go to a therapist.

It's not a fitness programme she is selling anyway.

• Heart

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd listen to the AoK nutrition podcast with Siobhan, it was about periods, Siobhan admitted the 1st she used a tampon she put it in the wrong hole and she left a tampon in for a week or more without noticing 🤢
1661512515252.png

• Haha
Is there a name on someone who is so delusional that they think they are a celebrity. She's a no body from swords who has a Instagram page and cons people out of money. Nothing more. If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. She's a parody of herself.
Walter Shivvy

"a person who fantasizes about a life much more exciting and glamorous than their own"
Example - Deborah from accounts is very much a Walter Shivvy on her instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Is no one going to mention the morning thoughts?

I gagged at the thought of the smell of her being day 1 of her period and being that poor poor poor person unfortunate enough to be face deep in her crotch 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I know this was ages ago but mind when she was taking her whitening strip off in the taxi? I used them for the first time
today and it made the whole thing even grosser. Like not only does the strip feel like you're removing a wad of glue, but
you absolutely need to brush your teeth after as they're covered in sploogy grit. She just continued about her night? Wtf like?

(Apologies this was probably totally obvious to anyone who used them before)

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Clariecakes

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s the fakest… I mean you have to fake your life to be the fakest. She literally shows us what kind of slob and alcoholic she is. Dosnt hide it.

I think she’s the nastiest vilest piece of shit going - influencer or not - from making fun of Irish people at home at the start of covid. Stealing covid vaccines. Discarding rules in place and being a superspreader. The lies about owning 2 properties that she has never shown - like she would show her bloody tampon if she knew it would get engagement.

I give it til Christmas before she’s back in Ireland and trying to explain how she just felt going back to a 9-5 was better for her mentally. Instead of being honest and saying she’s done. Either that - or her parents will be flying to Bali to bring her home cause she will drink herself to death.

You forgot the bit where she tried to travel back to Bali with covid and attempted to hide it by calling Randox out for not processing her covid test so she ‘missed’ her flight!

Occasionally I start to feel sorry for her, then I remember all the nasty cunty things she has done and continues to do - like stealing Sinead’s passport!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Tattle is just full of hate on her to be honest. Let’s have the facts out

•Siobhan is a billionaire!
•Invested at the right time in crypto
•Got herself some fake cans
•Can run a marathon without breathing through her nOSe👃
•Rode the dub team in 2018 🔵 ⚪
•Has men wanking at her in cars buses planes and automOBIes
• Never hungover ever - state of mind
• Property tycoon
• Has men frothing at the mouth seeing her sweaty hair, break out skin and Period talks on the gram

GO ON SIOBHAN YA GIRL YA 💪💪💪

• Haha

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Just read one of the gurdian’s first date articles and the guy talks about “Clapham being confused as a personality rather than a place”. Immediately thought of our Shiv.

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
New e-mail

—————————————————

Subject : What are you going to do about January?

Hopefully you’ll still be on my email list in January.

It’s a great time for business as a coach.

Everyone wants to completely overhaul their behaviours after a month of debauchery for Christmas.

I know the feeling. You’re tired, you’re bloated, you haven’t trained much, your nutrients are seriously lacking, and you feel guilty.

None of these are a big problem in the short term, except for the “guilt”.

I’m not going to be the coach who tells you to try drop body fat in December (although it is very possible if you want to), but I will be able to have you going into December feeling good, feeling empowered to make your own decisions, and leaving December with zero guilt.

If you sign up to The Furnace now, you won’t need to sign up in January.

You’ll know it all.

Plus when you make your three monthly payments of €89, you get access to the content for good.

You’ll do 3 months of weekly check-ins, working with compassionate coaches, so that you learn to be kind to yourself - while also getting stronger and leaner (if you want).

You’ll be able to enjoy the festivities without any panic or guilt, and you’ll be able to slot back into your healthy behaviours in January.

January is depressing enough without starving yourself.

I know there will be women who click that button today, who will be replying to my email in January, thanking me for freeing them from the usual January blues,

Click below if you want to be one of them.

Or if you have any questions about the program feel free to reply to me and ask.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “Can I say the C word in August” O’Hagan
So January is a great time for a fitness coach… that’s why she delayed the relaunch of the oven til March 😂

• Haha
  • Heart