Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LindaaLouu

what ‘abusive’ things have she said towards her children?
I’ve personally witnessed her say to AJ “I’m gonna smack you right in your fucking mouth in a minute.”

“I’m gonna punch that boy in a minute.”

you think that’s a good parent and NOT abusive? Think you need a doctor to take a look at your head! People like you are the reason people don’t report abuse because you feel it’s “nothing to do with me.” Ive said this before and I’ll say it again, child safeguarding is EVERYBODY'S business!

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Goldfish

VIP Member
You lot won't like my input here. But do you not think your a bit hypocritical lol poor girl (they went school with) might not want her business on chloes live.
Yet some of you have sat and done a benefits calculator to see what chloes income is?
Your facts are all wrong On this thread. Its a little wierd that you guys are this harsh on someone you don't even know? I mean everyone's entitled to their opinion I get that BUT there is a line I think you guys have crossed on several occasions. Earlier in the thread going in on her for curtains and cots? She had literally been in her house for a few days? I've lived in my house 6 years n still havnt got round to hanging a blind in the kitchen lol
Mental health struggle is a real thing for people guys. I hope to god you guys don't push someone over the edge.
She is a young girl with 4 babies doing her best. I really hope your parenting it top notch cos I know mines never been. However I have three well mannered never in trouble focused high achieving girls at 15 13 and 10. I chose to not shield from the f bomb n I have been known to lose my crap with as any parent does but my kids respect me and everyone around them n never use the f bomb themselves. Think your just a bit invasive on minimal information guys. Just have a think about what you are doing I mean if you saw her in the street would you all approach her and say all these things All together? No. So what makes how in depth you've tried to go on here ok? No I'm not a fan girl I'm a 36 year old who's been a single mum for a long time. My kids dad also stayed at mine to have my girls I can assure you we was NOT together 😷 however you guys have made me show that girl some support and I will be gifting her stuff as that's my free choice. I'm aware my comment will be deleted n ill probably be blocked but please tell me you are not all grown women/mums ripping in to someone like this. Why not offer support? Why not put your energy into something positive?

In a world you can be anything be kind.
She’s an awful mum, there I said it.. she can’t look after the kids, she speaks to her 3 year old like shit, my mum wouldn’t even speak to me the way she speaks to her child, I’m an adult, with my own kids yes, and wouldn’t imagine treating mine how she treats hers. I’m not going to sit here and explain everything she has done that is frankly disgusting and neglectful, you can just look back on the thread and see it all, but quite honestly if you can’t see any fault in it, then maybe you should question your own parenting

Reactions: 16

Goldfish

VIP Member
My baby is 2 months, and I’ve already had a lecture from my HV about not weaning until 6 months at the earliest - and she was full term, not prem.
I don’t get why so many parents are in such a rush to get them eating solids? Milk should still be their main source of food/nutrients for the first year

Reactions: 11

lover3219

I’ve just seen the article she done shared on my Facebook and the amount of people sticking up for her in the comments is insane, how can they truly believe she is this amazing mum, who does it all by herself and isn’t truly an awful child?
We can all sit here and have our say but we ain’t the ones looking after triplets and a child on the spectrum I take my hat off to her for that tbh weather she has help or not.

Reactions: 10

Goldfish

VIP Member
She truly is the definition of kids having kids and why so many young mums get a bad name.

Gossipbabex

if she wasnt so bothered why all of a sudden did she need to come to tell us all that she spent time with AJ ? If she did then good on her she should thank us really
She’s such a dick.

She Speaks to her kids like dirt and anyone who says otherwise is a liar!! Then she claims it doesn’t matter because the babies are too young to know she’s actually calling them “ little bitches” 😳😬 the post when she last went to the park made me laugh “ it upsets me when other kids call AJ a weirdo” - what like you do chloe? That poor boys self esteem must be shot 😢 she’s literally had everything handed on a plate to her and now she just thinks to entitled to EVERYTHING. She’s damn ungrateful too! That new house is big and something only most of her followers could dream of having! Well done chloe for taking a break from TikTok.. you go and spend some quality time with those kids who only leave the house to go nannies when you get your nails or lips done 😳 it’s only a matter of time before everything is unravelled.. the truth ALWAYS comes out In the end 🤥😁

• Sad

lover3219

She calls her kid a weirdo, tells him to shut the fuck up when his crying, calls him a pillock, a nobhead, she calls the girls fat cow, little bitches the list goes on and people have screen recordings of it! Imagine being spoken to and name called by your own mother it’s disgusting. Yeah a lot of us have children and get that it can be hard work but that gives you 0 rights to speak to them like shit!

Reactions: 9

tikkkdramasss

Nah if anyone can stick up for someone who’s a lazy parent they’re just as bad. No parent is perfect I completely agree, I’m far from it. I suffer with such bad mental health but I still take 3 minutes of my day to read their books, colour until they get board and get messy and hell I may seem like a tramp here but some days on a Sunday afternoon we will go out in the garden in our pyjamas before bath time and get really dirty and jump in all the puddles if it’s been raining. We love it. Mental health doesn’t mean you neglect your kid, I get everyone suffers differently but if it’s effecting your kid, should they be in your care? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Once my children are in bed at 7, I break down and cry and that’s where my mental health comes into my parenting. When they can’t see.

She’s pulling out all the stops today 😂😂 it’s hilarious to watch knowing it’s everything that’s been spoke about on here 😭🤣 the kids will sleep well tonight, actually doing something other than SITTING in the chairs, bless them. Just remember though Chloe it’s not just for “ show” these are things you should be doing everyday 😳😂 look how much time you have girl when you’re not live and making videos ALL the time!! The kiddies are loving it 👏👏

Goldfish

VIP Member
I think most of the people that watch/follow her only do it for the same reason people watch Jeremy Kyle, it makes you feel so much better about yourself, because you may not be a perfect mum, but at least your not Chloe

• Haha

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
I don’t get how people are not savvy to trying to be ‘insta famous’ now! It’s the same cycle of put myself out there, gain fans, get onto a higher platform, receive gifts, receive criticism, then pull the SM accounts because they can’t cope. Rinse and repeat for some. Although it’s easy to see her as young and naive (i.e 16-18 years old) she’s not, she’s 21!! Fact is, she could have absolutely killed it with clothing collabs for the kids and probably a lot of other stuff if she showed routines in the correct ways. Unfortunately, smoking, swearing and screaming kids don’t make a great brand rep.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
how can you all sit behind you’re phones typing away at how someone that’s trying to bring up 4 young kids all at the same time is a bad mam etc. It’s utterly wrong and no need for it at all. I’m sure if you’ve had a child or children yourself you are very aware that it’s not all sunflowers and fairies and in fact it does get stressful etc. Or if you haven’t experienced having your own child you don’t have the right to comment on how other mothers parent because you haven’t gone through how hard it can be. I don’t know what lacks in all of you’re heads to be able to come on to a website and right comments judging everything and anything someone does. You don’t get to see the full story through a screen, how do you know that when she comes of lives she don’t do what you are all hating on her for. You’re all so quick to jump on to the bandwagon of pure hatred but you really don’t know the full story of anything anyone puts on soical media. It’s clearly hard to bring up 4 children all at ones and with you all siting at you’re phones commenting how she does it genuinely need to get a life and go into the real world where you are clearly able to see that everything is not perfect . If the majority of you went live for an hour a day all these people commenting on this thread would sure have enough to say. I honestly just think theres a reality and then theres this website where non of you cant make any mistake.
Calling your children bitches, weirdos and shouting at them telling them to shut up is despicable. It hinders their emotional development they will think love comes in the form of insults. She is weaning babies incorrectly she is going off their age not their corrected age, she needs to wait a while. Her eldest gets no emotional or physical stimulation and is lacking routine. We're all aware it must be hard raising four children, but she needs to focus her time more on her children and creating safe spaces and routines for them rather than spending 10am to 1pm on a live whilst the babies cry and AJ is playing with a tablet for hours.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
You lot won't like my input here. But do you not think your a bit hypocritical lol poor girl (they went school with) might not want her business on chloes live.
Yet some of you have sat and done a benefits calculator to see what chloes income is?
Your facts are all wrong On this thread. Its a little wierd that you guys are this harsh on someone you don't even know? I mean everyone's entitled to their opinion I get that BUT there is a line I think you guys have crossed on several occasions. Earlier in the thread going in on her for curtains and cots? She had literally been in her house for a few days? I've lived in my house 6 years n still havnt got round to hanging a blind in the kitchen lol
Mental health struggle is a real thing for people guys. I hope to god you guys don't push someone over the edge.
She is a young girl with 4 babies doing her best. I really hope your parenting it top notch cos I know mines never been. However I have three well mannered never in trouble focused high achieving girls at 15 13 and 10. I chose to not shield from the f bomb n I have been known to lose my crap with as any parent does but my kids respect me and everyone around them n never use the f bomb themselves. Think your just a bit invasive on minimal information guys. Just have a think about what you are doing I mean if you saw her in the street would you all approach her and say all these things All together? No. So what makes how in depth you've tried to go on here ok? No I'm not a fan girl I'm a 36 year old who's been a single mum for a long time. My kids dad also stayed at mine to have my girls I can assure you we was NOT together 😷 however you guys have made me show that girl some support and I will be gifting her stuff as that's my free choice. I'm aware my comment will be deleted n ill probably be blocked but please tell me you are not all grown women/mums ripping in to someone like this. Why not offer support? Why not put your energy into something positive?

In a world you can be anything be kind.
i dont call my kids names but go off x

also her kids always slept in travel cots. not just inbetween moving, her wee girls have slept in travel cots for months.

Have you ever felt the mattress of a travel cot? its like a brick. they arent meant to full time sleep, yet she did for months. her wee girls are always trapped in a chair (which there too old for) only recently she let them get on the floor, her babes are almost 8 months old and are basically big newborns, they cant eat food properly because she weaned them wayyyy to early and so dangerous for premature babies. they cant sit up, roll over or literally do anything.

id be so embarrassed if people said those things about my kid. difference is, my child is actually looked after.

Last edited:

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
So he doesn't luce with her but she's bought him deodorants..... Definitely thinking she is a benefit cheat so she gets full benefits by saying she's single.

Would make sense how she can afford what she does with his pay and full benefits.

Where was there anything in that "haul" for the kiddies?? A nice book for AJ to be read before bed? Pound land have a huge range of books in. A colouring book for him or even some healthy snacks rather than a bag of rubbish and a cigarette butt bin oh sorry there was the smallest bottle of baby dove. That will last 3 seconds with 4 children.

Also what is that awful thing she keeps doing with her top lip. Is it a twitch?? It was after every item she done it on that haul video. Makes her look like a little pig.

I just can't watch I just want to go and bath them, pop clean nappies on, clean clothes and sit and play with AJ and cuddle the girls in. My heart hurts for them. She needs support but won't admit that as she thinks she is amazing. She takes no device that was made clear the other day when Stormi had a temperature.

AJ doesn't appear autistic he just needs some attention and stimulation to stimulate his growing brain. They love learning at this age. My little one lives her books and doing words, numbers and colours.

Reactions: 8

LindaaLouu

How the FUCK is he comfortable like that?! Eating Oreos and crisps for his lunch ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR 🤢
563273A8-F39A-477E-BBE2-6C5B3F08BCFE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

cicix

they’ve admitted on live that they’d get back together, he lives there so she’s not single at all it’s just for the attention of being alone with 4 kids when she’s far from it
She’s probably saying that for more money in benefits / bigger house

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
How can she say the home she's just been allocated isn't going to be here forever home?
Does she not realise how lucky she is that she's been allocated social housing not once, but TWICE. I honestly give it till the girls birthday before she's pregnant again and complaining she needs a bigger house

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I absolutely hate seeing tiny babies in scratchy, hard jeans and clothes etc, love a baby ins babygrow so can’t moan about that.