Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she been live today?
Not that I’ve seen but I’ve not been on a lot today. Joys of ironing and labelling school uniform ready for next week 😅

She’s spent £10 on chocolate 😳 and nearly £20 in Poundland, but she’s skint 🤔 Honestly I hope her and the kids have a good dentist 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does she do that with her lips!? She finishes her sentence and then sort of pouts before she starts her next one 😂😂

Reactions: 6
So he doesn't luce with her but she's bought him deodorants..... Definitely thinking she is a benefit cheat so she gets full benefits by saying she's single.

Would make sense how she can afford what she does with his pay and full benefits.

Where was there anything in that "haul" for the kiddies?? A nice book for AJ to be read before bed? Pound land have a huge range of books in. A colouring book for him or even some healthy snacks rather than a bag of rubbish and a cigarette butt bin oh sorry there was the smallest bottle of baby dove. That will last 3 seconds with 4 children.

Also what is that awful thing she keeps doing with her top lip. Is it a twitch?? It was after every item she done it on that haul video. Makes her look like a little pig.

I just can't watch I just want to go and bath them, pop clean nappies on, clean clothes and sit and play with AJ and cuddle the girls in. My heart hurts for them. She needs support but won't admit that as she thinks she is amazing. She takes no device that was made clear the other day when Stormi had a temperature.

AJ doesn't appear autistic he just needs some attention and stimulation to stimulate his growing brain. They love learning at this age. My little one lives her books and doing words, numbers and colours.

Reactions: 8
Why does she do that with her lips!? She finishes her sentence and then sort of pouts before she starts her next one 😂😂
That stupid effing pout lip thing drives me insane! She looks horrendous when she does it 🤣

So he doesn't luce with her but she's bought him deodorants..... Definitely thinking she is a benefit cheat so she gets full benefits by saying she's single.

Would make sense how she can afford what she does with his pay and full benefits.

Where was there anything in that "haul" for the kiddies?? A nice book for AJ to be read before bed? Pound land have a huge range of books in. A colouring book for him or even some healthy snacks rather than a bag of rubbish and a cigarette butt bin oh sorry there was the smallest bottle of baby dove. That will last 3 seconds with 4 children.

Also what is that awful thing she keeps doing with her top lip. Is it a twitch?? It was after every item she done it on that haul video. Makes her look like a little pig.

I just can't watch I just want to go and bath them, pop clean nappies on, clean clothes and sit and play with AJ and cuddle the girls in. My heart hurts for them. She needs support but won't admit that as she thinks she is amazing. She takes no device that was made clear the other day when Stormi had a temperature.

AJ doesn't appear autistic he just needs some attention and stimulation to stimulate his growing brain. They love learning at this age. My little one lives her books and doing words, numbers and colours.
She was on a live telling some old ladies that he stays there 3 nights a week to help her. He doesn’t help one little bit, he sits on his Xbox 🤣 I’m sure the max night someone can stay over is 3 nights, but to me that isn’t a single parent, she said he sees the kids everyday too

Hahaha come on then which one of you’s was it? 😂😂 she is 100% with him but claiming as a single parent it will come back to bite her on the ass I really hope it does tbf! Skint but spends more on crappy fabulous even tho she already has cupboards filled 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha come on then which one of you’s was it? 😂😂 she is 100% with him but claiming as a single parent it will come back to bite her on the ass I really hope it does tbf! Skint but spends more on crappy fabulous even tho she already has cupboards filled 🥴
Hopefully people starting to see through her bull 💩

Her house must smell awful🤢 all them heavily scented chemicals, just open the bleeping windows and call it a day

Reactions: 2
The chemicals she sprays round that house of a night time is awful! No wonder the kids ain’t been sleeping properly. Probably getting on there poor bloody chests. The cleaning video.. was that white shoe rack there all day in the middle of the living room like that since last night? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Proves she don’t clean up till night time lmao

Why don’t she buy a dining table so they can all talk and eat at the table together like a normal homely family? She seems to have enough money and she’s got more then enough room to have one. Maybe this is why AJ plays up at tea time and lunch time

So many people told her to check the filter, she’s honestly so dense

Over £200 on a new washing machine, even though hers wasn’t actually broken, yet the girls are still in travel cots

How could she even afford a puppy

God she’s a bleeping idiot

They’re telling her to apply for DLA for Aj

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.