Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she would listen instead of kicking off, naming and shaming anyone who tries to help.
I struggle to comprehend she is almost 21, she acts like a 12 year old.
but where is she finding these comments lol are people contacting her lol

Oh wow just seen her on TikTok and she has said the babies also have rusk in their bottles 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh wow just seen her on TikTok and she has said the babies also have rusk in their bottles 😩
What is the benefit of this? I exclusively breastfeed mine so am genuinely clueless when it comes to do with stuff like this
I have 4 kids, they’ve all been bottle fed at some point and I’ve never put rusk in their bottles!! I do not understand why it’s necessary. In fact, I don’t think they’ve ever had rusk at all.

Reactions: 4
What is the benefit of this? I exclusively breastfeed mine so am genuinely clueless when it comes to do with stuff like this
I think a lot of people believes it’s fill the babies up so they will go longer between feeds or sleep longer.

She’s so immature she has made a big announcement about she is going silent on social media’s now 😂

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of people believes it’s fill the babies up so they will go longer between feeds or sleep longer.
That’s definitely not safe, nor healthy, screams lazy parenting to me.. someone’s reported her for neglect and if I’m honest I’m not surprised, then children really are nothing more than a way to get a her noticed

That’s definitely not safe, nor healthy, screams lazy parenting to me.. someone’s reported her for neglect and if I’m honest I’m not surprised, then children really are nothing more than a way to get a her noticed
I’m not surprised to be fair. She has such a bad attitude she thinks she knows better than recommended guidelines & professionals because she is their mum she has even stated that a health visitor has said it’s fine and she should just carry on what she is doing! I 1000% do not believe that!

Reactions: 2
I’m not surprised to be fair. She has such a bad attitude she thinks she knows better than recommended guidelines & professionals because she is their mum she has even stated that a health visitor has said it’s fine and she should just carry on what she is doing! I 1000% do not believe that!
I hate the phrase ‘mummy knows best’, like yes in some situations you do know your child best, however mummy knows best can’t really argue with medical professionals who have spent years in training. I agree, no health visitor in their right mind would say that is fine

Reactions: 5
maybe just pinching here but why are the girls ALWAYS in a babygrow? There all good for newborns but maybe put in a bit of effort rather than the clothes they wore too bed 😳

maybe just pinching here but why are the girls ALWAYS in a babygrow? There all good for newborns but maybe put in a bit of effort rather than the clothes they wore too bed 😳
I think people have different opinions on this sort of thing tbh. I have a young baby and prefer them to be in babygrows just purely for comfort whilst they are learning to crawl. I do mix it up tho 😂 plain babygrows to sleep in and abit more jazzy ones for day time 😂

I’ve always dressed my children in babygrows when they were young babies. Better for comfort and plenty of years to come to dress them up cute.

I absolutely hate seeing tiny babies in scratchy, hard jeans and clothes etc, love a baby ins babygrow so can’t moan about that.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her live the other day where she said she'd had Maccies for breakfast and dinner and a chippy tea?? 🤔 She was actually laughing about it. Lazy mare and obviously more money than sense 💵💵💵

Did anyone see her live the other day where she said she'd had Maccies for breakfast and dinner and a chippy tea?? 🤔 She was actually laughing about it. Lazy mare and obviously more money than sense 💵💵💵
How can a single mum, who doesn’t work with 4 kids afford that? And to get her nails done and tit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.