Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Corrected they’re only 5 months old, so they’re not ready for food or anything.. I follow the other triplet mum and her girls are so much more looked after and seem older than hers even though they’re only 4 months
Honestly I’ve grown to love Amy a lot lately. She does a lot with her girls. I’ve managed to screen record abit of that live telling him to shut up and he’s doing her fuckin head in. I just don’t know where to send it as I have a few screen records of her being awful to him :( he just wants attention, love, a cuddle, and it’s breaking my heart

Reactions: 8
No you’re right. No one has said anything vile about her kids. They are beautiful all four of them, this is about how SHE speaks/treats them. A guilty conscience will always have someone pulling the bullying card. What you need to remember is Chloe NO ONE on here has called your kids weird or little shits / bitches etc.. that was YOU darling!

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I started weaning my daughter on puree foods at 4 months and then switched to BLW when she hit 6 months. She’s almost 18m now and she’s eats incredible, so it hasn’t done her any harm. I’ve always been told between 4-6 months to start weaning:unsure:
My baby is 2 months, and I’ve already had a lecture from my HV about not weaning until 6 months at the earliest - and she was full term, not prem.

Goldfish

VIP Member
Shes said before she doesn't want to hold them too much as she doesn't want them to get used to it 🙄
God forbid you would actually want to sit and cuddle your baby, the thing is she try’s to portray a single mum does it all by herself however she had the free time today to get her lips done so obviously he’s more help than she lets on

tikkkdramasss

She’s going to ruin them kids into thinking ipads and tablets are the only thing to enjoy in life. My girls are 3 and 6 and theyre in the garden constantly when they’re not at nursery or school and when it’s raining they pull all the arts and crafts out. The only time my 6 year old wants her iPad is if she wants to play her colouring game which isn’t very often which I’m glad of, I don’t think my 3 year old is no where near old enough for her own iPad, she uses her sisters every now and then but that’s about it. I forget they’ve even got them half the time. I’m only 22 myself, so it’s not even about being old fashioned either. My kids just haven’t been shoved ipads to keep quite

Reactions: 7

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
If she doesn’t care why is she all of a sudden posting for us ?
If I was one of her minions read that she was getting ‘bullied’ then saw she was crying posting everything she’s doing with the kids i would think hang on a minute she’s doing this for show
Never seen as much interaction since I’ve followed her 🤣🤣 clearly hit a nerve. Truth hurts. Having to post all that to justify shows it. She’s clearly still on here reading too. Babies are smiling though, while it’s nice to see them out and enjoying fresh air, no ones gonna forget what she calls that poor boy sometimes. It’s vile. I wish I could post longer screen records on here.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She doesn't show those children affection at all. And if she does, it's for the camera and isn't genuine. I love nothing more than cuddling my little boy and just zoning out. I love bedtime and hugging him goodnight.
I say this as I'm lay here with my 8 week old twins lay on me. They should be in bed, but I love the cuddles.
Shes too focused on attention. She needs to pull back and get back to basics.
Do the girls bedtime routine then have some 1-1 time with AJ before sending him to bed.
Kids may not remember the emotional neglect they have been subjected to but it changes how their brain develops, they live with that trauma forever, it shapes who they are.

LindaaLouu

I can’t believe AJ is literally woken up in the morning, given his tablet, then will be on it till bedtime and even falls asleep to it at bedtime. ZERO interaction THE WHOLE DAY from mum. Apart from of course when she calls him a “shit head” or tells him she will “slap him round the mouth”

• Wow

Goldfish

VIP Member
We can all sit here and have our say but we ain’t the ones looking after triplets and a child on the spectrum I take my hat off to her for that tbh weather she has help or not.
It’s not like she’s doing a good job, she leaves the kids to cry, and always shoves a tablet in her sons face whenever he tries to talk to her and she does lives? When that’s more important than your children, you’re not doing a very good job😂

Florence99

Her latest story… she is asking for advice about her crying/unsettled baby and states she stops crying when picked up/held but Chloe doesn’t want to do that? Where’s the logic? It’s everything a baby needs and wants 😩😞

• Sad

LindaaLouu

I think the leaving the babies on the sofa thing is because they don’t roll/ try to move around so she thinks it’s ‘safe’
That being said they are literally at the age where they will wake up and just do it, she should know this after having aj 😅 she’s going to learn the hard way 🤦🏻‍♀️
And then it will be “oh wynter faye you stupid cow why did you do that you dumbass?!” 🙄

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
People are always going to have something to say, if you don't like it, keep your life and kids off social media.
Exactly, she’s not the first and won’t be the last! Don’t call your kid a shit head and weirdo and little shit on live.. people will criticise! Coz it’s wrong. He’s a little boy.

Interesting how she is addressing most complaints about her on a her stories today. But not the most serious one, how she speaks to her children.

Gossipbabex

If she thinks it’s normal to be verbally abusive to her kids then she needs to reevaluate things.
weirdo
Bitch
Cow
Shit head

lovely woman

LindaaLouu

She literally puts AJ in his room and communicates with him via his baby monitor 🤦🏼‍♀️ Holds the speak button down on the parent unit of the baby monitor and tells him off through the monitor while he’s upstairs 🤷🏼‍♀️ That poor boy is neglected

• Sad
  • Wow

Goldfish

VIP Member
how can you all sit behind you’re phones typing away at how someone that’s trying to bring up 4 young kids all at the same time is a bad mam etc. It’s utterly wrong and no need for it at all. I’m sure if you’ve had a child or children yourself you are very aware that it’s not all sunflowers and fairies and in fact it does get stressful etc. Or if you haven’t experienced having your own child you don’t have the right to comment on how other mothers parent because you haven’t gone through how hard it can be. I don’t know what lacks in all of you’re heads to be able to come on to a website and right comments judging everything and anything someone does. You don’t get to see the full story through a screen, how do you know that when she comes of lives she don’t do what you are all hating on her for. You’re all so quick to jump on to the bandwagon of pure hatred but you really don’t know the full story of anything anyone puts on soical media. It’s clearly hard to bring up 4 children all at ones and with you all siting at you’re phones commenting how she does it genuinely need to get a life and go into the real world where you are clearly able to see that everything is not perfect . If the majority of you went live for an hour a day all these people commenting on this thread would sure have enough to say. I honestly just think theres a reality and then theres this website where non of you cant make any mistake.
She says abusive things towards her children, has caused them all to have developmental delayed, I’m sorry, but if you think that is a good mum you need to give your head a wobble and realise yes she may have 4 kids, but the amount of kids you have doesn’t make you a good parent, it’s how you treat them, nurture them and love them. She can’t even do the very basics of what it takes