Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The struggling to get out is such a crappy excuse, it’s like she thinks she’s the first one to have kids, the amount she leaves them unattended anyway she could quite easily get herself and all the kids ready and get him to nursery, even if it was 12-3, she’s just trying to push this whole being on the spectrum so she can get more money and carry on being a lazy parent and just use that as an excuse
even if he was on the spectrum - he still needs to go to nursery and school (does that not cross her mind)

Reactions: 2
even if he was on the spectrum - he still needs to go to nursery and school (does that not cross her mind)
If he was it would benefit him massively to go to nursery, but I truly believe the reason she won’t send him is because she knows he’s behind due to her own parenting and it not being him

Reactions: 3
shes going to have to do it eventually. her kids need to go to nursery to be able to go to school. not sure when people become involved with that sort of thing as shes not giving her kid an education which Im sure if she carries on she’ll have social work at her door
Technically not true - we have loads of children come to school with no nursery experience 😬

shes going to have to do it eventually. her kids need to go to nursery to be able to go to school. not sure when people become involved with that sort of thing as shes not giving her kid an education which Im sure if she carries on she’ll have social work at her door
Children don’t legally need to go into full time education until the term after their 5th birthday, my son is 4 in November and we’ve only just put him in to start pre school in September, because he truly didn’t need it, some children do better at home.. however I don’t think here’s will, she clearly doesn’t have the effort to actually better his life by just shoving an iPad in his face, she’s massively holding him back

Reactions: 1
She would be stupid not to take advantage of the 30 free hours AJ would get! Would be great for him too to see a change of scenery and meet some new little friends. I would put money on her being a walking distance from either a school attached nursery, private nursery or childminder who takes funded.
I can imagine it would be difficult in the morning to get them all ready, but when it’s time for him to start school, she won’t have a choice - this would be a good practice to get into routine.

Children don’t legally need to go into full time education until the term after their 5th birthday, my son is 4 in November and we’ve only just put him in to start pre school in September, because he truly didn’t need it, some children do better at home.. however I don’t think here’s will, she clearly doesn’t have the effort to actually better his life by just shoving an iPad in his face, she’s massively holding him back
I wasnt aware it wasnt a legal requirement to send your child to nursery. but that dosent make her situation ok

tho, she can get them all on a bus to get her nails done 🤣

Last edited:
She would be stupid not to take advantage of the 30 free hours AJ would get! Would be great for him too to see a change of scenery and meet some new little friends. I would put money on her being a walking distance from either a school attached nursery, private nursery or childminder who takes funded.
I can imagine it would be difficult in the morning to get them all ready, but when it’s time for him to start school, she won’t have a choice - this would be a good practice to get into routine.
I don’t think she’d get 30, I think it would be 15 but yes it’s a shame to waste it!

Does this trollop ever get dressed or run a brush through her hair?!

And before anyone comes at me with the “she’s got triplets and a toddler” bullshit, she manages a nail appointment, so running a comb through her hair at least, should be relatively easy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How can she say the home she's just been allocated isn't going to be here forever home?
Does she not realise how lucky she is that she's been allocated social housing not once, but TWICE. I honestly give it till the girls birthday before she's pregnant again and complaining she needs a bigger house

Reactions: 8
How can she say the home she's just been allocated isn't going to be here forever home?
Does she not realise how lucky she is that she's been allocated social housing not once, but TWICE. I honestly give it till the girls birthday before she's pregnant again and complaining she needs a bigger house
A beautiful new build house, that she won’t be paying for, but of course she still wants more without actually having to work for it

She’s probably only entitled to a three bed, aj and one of the girls can share until he’s 10 and the other two girls can share until their 16 so she’s probably hoping to get a 4 bed eventually, wether that’s when he turns 10 or if she keeps pushing for this diagnosis she will say he needs his own room and space

Reactions: 4
I don’t get her saying it’s not her forever home she doesn’t realise how lucky she is to get a bigger house that quick! There are families still on waiting lists for bigger houses for years! The girls could basically share until there teenagers you can get triple bunks these days 😂

A beautiful new build house, that she won’t be paying for, but of course she still wants more without actually having to work for it

She’s probably only entitled to a three bed, aj and one of the girls can share until he’s 10 and the other two girls can share until their 16 so she’s probably hoping to get a 4 bed eventually, wether that’s when he turns 10 or if she keeps pushing for this diagnosis she will say he needs his own room and space
Oh she'll do it before he's 10.

The girls can easily share one room all together, but she will more than likely want the biggest room for her greedy self. She doesn't need 4 beds.

Why would she be entitled to a 4 bed? Triplets in the biggest room, AJ in one room, her and Ross in the 3rd room? Why would she split the triplets up and let 1 have there own room in a 4 bed. My moms works with children’s mental health services, they’ll tell her triplets will always have to share and AJ have his own room even if his diagnosed with anything, the only way she would get a 4 bed is if she popped another child out

Why would she be entitled to a 4 bed? Triplets in the biggest room, AJ in one room, her and Ross in the 3rd room? Why would she split the triplets up and let 1 have there own room in a 4 bed. My moms works with children’s mental health services, they’ll tell her triplets will always have to share and AJ have his own room even if his diagnosed with anything, the only way she would get a 4 bed is if she popped another child out
Are her and Ross together? She always proclaims she’s a single mom 🤥🤔

Are her and Ross together? She always proclaims she’s a single mom 🤥🤔
I just assumed they was back together as she took single out her name and his always there and he was there at the viewing wasn’t he measuring the walls? Unless that was someone else

I think they are together but she'll never admit it, doesn't make for good content if she's not raising 4 kids alone. Plus, she wouldn't wanna jeopardise the money she gets from the government if she didn't declare herself single. She was asked yesterday if she got support with her kids and her response was "depends on the situation" you get more support than most love. You've always got someone round, your never short of adult help.

Reactions: 4
She is on live right now in the kitchen she has left AJ and the triplets in the living room and one of the babies in the sofa!!! Wtf

I can’t believe AJ is literally woken up in the morning, given his tablet, then will be on it till bedtime and even falls asleep to it at bedtime. ZERO interaction THE WHOLE DAY from mum. Apart from of course when she calls him a “tit head” or tells him she will “slap him round the mouth”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe AJ is literally woken up in the morning, given his tablet, then will be on it till bedtime and even falls asleep to it at bedtime. ZERO interaction THE WHOLE DAY from mum. Apart from of course when she calls him a “tit head” or tells him she will “slap him round the mouth”
What????? She says that on live????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.