Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she just leaves Aj unsupervised with all those cleaning chemicals out and god knows what else while she goes outside for cigarette

Reactions: 1
god this girl is a car wreck. no bedtime cause you moved? he never had one to start with

if she wasnt so bothered why all of a sudden did she need to come to tell us all that she spent time with AJ ? If she did then good on her she should thank us really
She’s such a dick.

Reactions: 10
We see how she is towards him on her lives, he will be in the lounge screaming and she’s too invested in her tiktok to turn it off and go and check on her son, but she doesn’t she still sits there soaking in all the praise from the other delusional mums who think she’s the most amazing mum because she’s got 4 kids, the radfords have 22 and they’re not very good parents either

trying to prove she has 3 cots 🤣 ur kids are 7 months old and there still in travel cots and have been for ages don’t matter it you have 3 cots sitting they aint getting used. oh and Chloe id love to see 3 high chairs. why you feeding babies in prams and jumperoos then?

Reactions: 2
Saying we’ve won and we’re bullies and that she’s not going live and stuff, maybe just change how you are? Maybe take the comments on board and be a good mum to your 4 children, stop with the lies and speaking to your kids like tit and maybe people wouldn’t call you out on your crappy behaviour

Reactions: 5
I think AJ really needs to go to nursery, this would benefit him massively and I struggle to understand why she wouldn’t want him getting additional support. Plus with him being stuck in a nappy and pjs all day in front of a tablet I think the interaction and stimulation would bring him on so much! Why does she not want him to go and mix with children his own age? So odd.
another thing she said he did used to speak but stopped ? I think he’s witnessed things in the home that have shut his speech down. Chloe is clearly scared of Ross ( blatant on lives she doesn’t want to “ upset or trigger him”) makes you wonder 💭 because children can shut down from witnessing domestic abuse etc. Chloe and Ross are definitely together he works, she claims for the children, they must have thousands each month!! He doesn’t live there but seen on her latest shopping haul she brought 2 men’s deodorants 😂😂 why hun if he don’t stay there? He’s a vile little man boy aswell that smokes drugs and just plays on his bmx 😬😳 She wants to be careful because she exposes a great detail of her life on social media, how does she know DWP aren’t watching 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think AJ really needs to go to nursery, this would benefit him massively and I struggle to understand why she wouldn’t want him getting additional support. Plus with him being stuck in a nappy and pjs all day in front of a tablet I think the interaction and stimulation would bring him on so much! Why does she not want him to go and mix with children his own age? So odd.
another thing she said he did used to speak but stopped ? I think he’s witnessed things in the home that have shut his speech down. Chloe is clearly scared of Ross ( blatant on lives she doesn’t want to “ upset or trigger him”) makes you wonder 💭 because children can shut down from witnessing domestic abuse etc. Chloe and Ross are definitely together he works, she claims for the children, they must have thousands each month!! He doesn’t live there but seen on her latest shopping haul she brought 2 men’s deodorants 😂😂 why hun if he don’t stay there? He’s a vile little man boy aswell that smokes drugs and just plays on his bmx 😬😳 She wants to be careful because she exposes a great detail of her life on social media, how does she know DWP aren’t watching 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
She doesn’t want him to go to nursery as she can’t be bothered to get them all ready in the morning to take him, but is happy to get them all ready so she can get her nails done, only if it benefits her you see.. she also doesn’t want him to go because she knows it will bring him on and she won’t be able to get the autism diagnoses she’s so desperate for. They’re definitely together, he stays 3 nights a week which is a minimum someone can stay before you have to tell them that you have a partner, they’re cheating the system massively! I buy my partner deodorant, because he lives with me, but I wouldn’t buy my ex some for my house, if he was sleeping over to see the kids I’d say for him to bring it with his own stuff, she’s a liar

Reactions: 4
No let’s get this right she TELLS everyone he stays 3 nights a week 😂😂 BS!! Anyone with a brain cell can see straight through their “ we aren’t together act” she wouldn’t ask if he wanted a sheet on the bed if he wasn’t sleeping in it with her 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
you are right, you wouldn’t buy them personal hygiene items, you’d expect them to pack abag with their own bits and bobs in. She’s defo lying about it and mark my word it’s only a matter of time before she’s caught out! Benefit fraud officers stalk social media pages etc for evidence.. it’s their job and if normal people can spot things that aren’t adding up then I’d imagine they have loads of evidence already 😂 Poor AJ does need to go to nursery and if she isn’t sending him because she can’t be bothered that’s disgusting, if he went nursery now he could get the help he needs and more importantly receive a SEND plan and EHCP ready for when he starts school. Why would she not want this for him 😢

she said on the Cole’s live that her fella (that’s not her fella) 😂 stops there 3 x a week, he works nights the other 3 nights (apparently) She could put aj in nursery say the 3 mornings the dad is there so She would be able to take him and leave the triplets home with their dad. There really is no excuse ☹ I mean I like to keep my babies home until they are old enough for preschool but I do make sure we do things to have fun and interact with other children in other ways. But there seems to be non of that for aj.
I do understand she has three babies to look after, but the little boy who is clearly needing more attention, and stimulation cannot be forgotten about. Plus a nursery would pick up on things if there are concerns with his development, and help him.

Reactions: 3
Ok then Chloe if we don’t see what ‘really’ goes on in your life then why are you on tiktok live for most of the day where we can literally SEE what happens or caption your tiktok videos ‘a day in the life’ where all we see is you cleaning your house.
your own family asked you multiple times to come off tiktok and you still set it back up.
don’t become ‘famous’ if you didn’t want the backlash when you’re clearly doing something wrong.
And no one can message you about this because you’ll shame them to duck giving out their names to your stupid followers who will send them death threats.
this isn’t bullying it’s criticism and there’s a huge difference.
get your facts right.

AJ is nearly 3, nursery would benefit him massively now! Of course we like to keep our babies at home but mixing with children their own age and doing activities they wouldn’t normally do at home is so fun for them! Even if he went half a day once a week it’s something for him to look forward too and would give her and him support in his struggles. I don’t dispute that she’s busy with 3 babies but AJ receiving early years education is so important too! He will go to school and it will be a massive shock to him 😔 of course he’s her child and it’s up to her but if she did have social interventions, they’d be telling her the same - It’s so important for many reasons

All of a sudden got his flash cards and books out 😳😂😂 good!! And on the upside at least the kids get to go to the park today 😂😂 these threads do give a kick up the bum don’t they

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.