Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I genuinely heard nothing of this girl before until I was scrolling Tik tok and saw her on live, it was about 11pm. I watched for about 15 minutes the first time and she kept calling the little boy a ‘woman’ ‘get here your woman you’ve done a poo I need to change your nappy you woman😩 ‘what you doing you little weirdo come here’

the boy doesn’t have a bedtime routine because she’s more bothered about putting the girls to bed then going on live. The night I watched, he kept crying when she put him in his room, but stopped crying when she was hugging him. Wouldn’t you just stay next to him til he fell asleep, read a book? Cuddle him endlessly? She kept putting him back to bed with his iPad and walking away hoping he would just fall to sleep watching it. She didn’t come off the live once 😩

she kept making people feel bad about the prices of blinds for her window, and people were honestly sending money to her PayPal saying I will buy them for you etc etc.They were from the range. She’s in there the next day and no blinds where bought. Just pure tat, she isn’t spending people’s money the way she is claiming she is going to.
I call mine smelly bum (in a jokey way!!) when she poops but duck me woman is a bit far 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is absolutely bleeping dangerous. Is she out there smoking? Can't even make her kids safe before she sparks one up 🤬🤬
She was showing aj in the garden, he was on the trampoline without the zip down aswell 😩 I always always make sure I close and lock our zip coz I have the worst fear of them falling out 🥺

I’m new here but I’m glad someone pointed this out, horrified, with a cover over her face on a couch unattended and another one nearly out the chair on the floor.
She’s constantly doing stuff like that on her lives 😭 they were always on the sofa. At this point I’m bloody glad they can’t roll yet but she’s an idiot

I’m not familiar with Tik Tok, but it says the time is 12:06 and it says on her post (3min ago) time for the girls breakfast??? Surely they should be having their lunch at this time!!!
She said she was late posting it I think in her next video

Reactions: 1
She is a moron leaving one of the girls on the sofa like that 😪
She calls AJ a woman but looks like she is the woman she had to paint her old house yesterday an today she’s still in her paint covered top. And spraying fabulousa all over the kids rooms what’s wrong with her 🙄

i wonder which triplets gets the nice cot and mattress and which other 2 get a travel cot with the rock hard mattress bit , surely a travel cot isn’t for sleeping all the time ?

How the duck is he comfortable like that?! Eating Oreos and crisps for his lunch ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR 🤢
563273A8-F39A-477E-BBE2-6C5B3F08BCFE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Literally was gunna say how it biscuits and crisps lunch for them.. where is the sandwich? Some fruit ffs 🥴

They have such an unhealthy diet, it’s not hard to make lunch, just a sandwich, some fruit, veggie sticks, a yogurt, it’s really not difficult

She’s going to have to put her phone down for at least 5 minutes once those girls start crawling and walking. You can barely take your eye off one let alone 3!

She’s going to have to put her phone down for at least 5 minutes once those girls start crawling and walking. You can barely take your eye off one let alone 3!
they’ll never learn to crawl or walk if they are never out a chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.