Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LindaaLouu

So I see her mother made an appearance on her live this morning (and still is) and of course, as expected, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree! She’s just as vile and chavtastic! She looked at the live and instantly stuck her finger up at chloe’s followers 🤢 what a classy bird. Her mother (AJ’s nanny) then said “AJ, get your fucking bottle then you dumbass!”
Then AJ went into the garden and Chloe shouted “AJ don’t you dare touch that!” Then muttered under her breath “fucking tramp”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She says abusive things towards her children, has caused them all to have developmental delayed, I’m sorry, but if you think that is a good mum you need to give your head a wobble and realise yes she may have 4 kids, but the amount of kids you have doesn’t make you a good parent, it’s how you treat them, nurture them and love them. She can’t even do the very basics of what it takes
This!!

No ones berating her for merely having a social media presence, it's the way she talks to her kids. Calling them bitches/knobs/tramps etc. It's unacceptable and abusive

Reactions: 7

lalalulah

I thought this.. none of what she’s saying makes sense 😂😂

And if she started trying before his second birthday.. would she not of already been pregnant then on his second birthday? Considering his second birthday was literally 12 months ago, you’re pregnant for 9 and the girls are what, 7/8 months old?

And also she’s said before she announced she was pregnant in November 2020, the girls were horning January 2021.. so how could she have been trying just before his second birthday if she was already pregnant lmao
the whole story made no sense , when she said she started kicking off at the sonographer 😭 girl it’s not his fault you got triplets i can imagine he was thinking what an absolute chav. bet she wasn’t kicking off when she seen how much dole money she would get.

Reactions: 6

Kazzie20

VIP Member
The wee girls haven’t developed in any way in terms of growth. Chloe hun, get a big blanket and some toys and let them explore the floor. the wee souls are 7 months and dont have any head or body control. they look like massive newborn babies.

noobie123

So I genuinely heard nothing of this girl before until I was scrolling Tik tok and saw her on live, it was about 11pm. I watched for about 15 minutes the first time and she kept calling the little boy a ‘tramp’ ‘get here your tramp you’ve done a poo I need to change your nappy you tramp’ 😩 ‘what you doing you little weirdo come here’

the boy doesn’t have a bedtime routine because she’s more bothered about putting the girls to bed then going on live. The night I watched, he kept crying when she put him in his room, but stopped crying when she was hugging him. Wouldn’t you just stay next to him til he fell asleep, read a book? Cuddle him endlessly? She kept putting him back to bed with his iPad and walking away hoping he would just fall to sleep watching it. She didn’t come off the live once 😩

she kept making people feel bad about the prices of blinds for her window, and people were honestly sending money to her PayPal saying I will buy them for you etc etc.They were from the range. She’s in there the next day and no blinds where bought. Just pure tat, she isn’t spending people’s money the way she is claiming she is going to.

• Angry

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
She is full of rubbish. I worked at NHS Direct / 111 for 2 years. I'm a nurse and I know the script off by heart. She definitely hasn't spoken to them.

I'm an RGN we advise stripping them to a vest to help the body cool slowly. The worst thing you can do is use a cold flannel as that cools the body down too quickly and can send it into shock.

I've had to turn off. I can't watch it it's making me so upset. I get she is alone with 4 children and is doing her best, she's only young but she needs support and 1k views on tiktok is not the type of support she needs.

• Sad

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Why does she think the thread will die down? its only quiet now because shes stopped posting. we literally only comment on what she posts, im sure as soon as she starts doing lives again calling her kids names, we’ll all be back.

daz34

I honestly don’t think AJ is autistic, you can see him trying to interact with Chloe on numerous occasions and he gets nothing back. She screams in his face and pushes his tablet and juice on him so that’s all he’s used to. Chloe said his dad doesn’t even bother with him but if that’s the case why is he sat there playing Xbox in her new build house and paying for flooring in the hallway? Absolute mess of a girl. I’ve known Chloe personally a while ago and she’s always been like this.

• Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She’s just called aj a knob… and said she forgot she was on a live, I can only imagine what she does when she’s not. Those poor babies

• Wow
  • Sad

Goldfish

VIP Member
Where’s her family support? I can’t see as she’s gone private and I don’t want to request, but from what you’ve all said, she’s the prime example of someone who needs a parenting course or a mentor?
She massively needs social services to be involved.. the children’s needs are quite clearly neglected and she really does only care for herself. What mother of 4 under 3 can spend hours each day on tiktok lives, the way she speaks to her children is disgusting

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Shes shouting at him telling him to go to bed. I'm literally sat filling up with tears watching.

Hes just little he needs tucking in, a book read or a little story told to him. I do 2 books then I turn the light out and do a once upon A time... But i make it up about our day and go through what we've done, who we've seen, what we played with etc etc then it's kisses a cuddle and off she goes to sleep.

Everynight and shes asleep by 7.00. 7.30 if her day nap ran over a bit.

It is a form of neglect. My heart hurts. She's stood on live, barely even talking to Jodie but is shouting telling him to go to bed and that he's so tired. Yeah he will be it's 9.30pm but filling him more juice won't help.

I need to calm down, I'm getting so worked up. How can people sit and watch and think this is OK.

HOMOPHOBIC REMEDIES... is she that thick??? Homeopathic and she reads the bottle and says homophobic and doesn't even realise

I need to turn off, I'm loosing brain cells watching.

Last edited:

lover3219

I don’t think there is anything wrong with HER babies names.. we all like different things I love my children’s name but some else might not. I can imagine she does what she thinks is right which slot of us may disagree with but she has triplets ffs! Triplets! I have a 9 month old and couldn’t imagine 3 of him wow haha! I do feel for her oldest boy sometimes I have watched some of her lives before and if he comes into the kitchen she gives him his tablet and just sends him back at out - I’m sure he has or is being tested for autism atm aswell. I also don’t like how she leaves the babies in chairs most of the time either.

LindaaLouu

She’s on live right NOW and she just gave the baby who can’t hold her head up properly a whole piece of toast and left the room to do jobs 😭 she’s not even checked on her. If she chokes (she probably will as she’s not even ready for purée let alone whole toast!) she won’t hear her!! She’s left her alone eating

• Angry

LindaaLouu

I’m fuming.

she posts how a kid at the park was mean to AJ by calling him a “weirdo” yet on live she says “move you little weirdo”

then she feeds sienna in the jumperoo and tells her she’s a “div” when she chokes! Wtf?!

“open your fat chops you silly cow.” Was also a comment from this mornings live!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
How is he a single dad when they live with her, oh yeah I forgot he lives there too, seen a few things that’s given her away, multiple pairs of his shoes and coats on one of her old videos when she did a cleaning video, and he was on one of her videos the other day in the background, and pretending to make dinner for her brother all the time. Pull the other one 😂 someone asked why Aston doesn’t speak the other day and she said he has autism. No, he’s just stuck on his tablet with a bottle that’s for meant to be for a newborn in his mouth all day.