Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can you all sit behind you’re phones typing away at how someone that’s trying to bring up 4 young kids all at the same time is a bad mam etc. It’s utterly wrong and no need for it at all. I’m sure if you’ve had a child or children yourself you are very aware that it’s not all sunflowers and fairies and in fact it does get stressful etc. Or if you haven’t experienced having your own child you don’t have the right to comment on how other mothers parent because you haven’t gone through how hard it can be. I don’t know what lacks in all of you’re heads to be able to come on to a website and right comments judging everything and anything someone does. You don’t get to see the full story through a screen, how do you know that when she comes of lives she don’t do what you are all hating on her for. You’re all so quick to jump on to the bandwagon of pure hatred but you really don’t know the full story of anything anyone puts on soical media. It’s clearly hard to bring up 4 children all at ones and with you all siting at you’re phones commenting how she does it genuinely need to get a life and go into the real world where you are clearly able to see that everything is not perfect . If the majority of you went live for an hour a day all these people commenting on this thread would sure have enough to say. I honestly just think theres a reality and then theres this website where non of you cant make any mistake.
She says abusive things towards her children, has caused them all to have developmental delayed, I’m sorry, but if you think that is a good mum you need to give your head a wobble and realise yes she may have 4 kids, but the amount of kids you have doesn’t make you a good parent, it’s how you treat them, nurture them and love them. She can’t even do the very basics of what it takes

Reactions: 7
what ‘abusive’ things have she said towards her children?
She called her son a knobhead, told him to duck off, called her daughters witches, read back on the thread and you will see everything, people have screen recordings of the things she has said to her children. I would never speak to my child like that, hell my own mother would never speak to me like that and I’m an adult

Reactions: 1
how can you all sit behind you’re phones typing away at how someone that’s trying to bring up 4 young kids all at the same time is a bad mam etc. It’s utterly wrong and no need for it at all. I’m sure if you’ve had a child or children yourself you are very aware that it’s not all sunflowers and fairies and in fact it does get stressful etc. Or if you haven’t experienced having your own child you don’t have the right to comment on how other mothers parent because you haven’t gone through how hard it can be. I don’t know what lacks in all of you’re heads to be able to come on to a website and right comments judging everything and anything someone does. You don’t get to see the full story through a screen, how do you know that when she comes of lives she don’t do what you are all hating on her for. You’re all so quick to jump on to the bandwagon of pure hatred but you really don’t know the full story of anything anyone puts on soical media. It’s clearly hard to bring up 4 children all at ones and with you all siting at you’re phones commenting how she does it genuinely need to get a life and go into the real world where you are clearly able to see that everything is not perfect . If the majority of you went live for an hour a day all these people commenting on this thread would sure have enough to say. I honestly just think theres a reality and then theres this website where non of you cant make any mistake.
Calling your children witches, weirdos and shouting at them telling them to shut up is despicable. It hinders their emotional development they will think love comes in the form of insults. She is weaning babies incorrectly she is going off their age not their corrected age, she needs to wait a while. Her eldest gets no emotional or physical stimulation and is lacking routine. We're all aware it must be hard raising four children, but she needs to focus her time more on her children and creating safe spaces and routines for them rather than spending 10am to 1pm on a live whilst the babies cry and AJ is playing with a tablet for hours.

Reactions: 9
She says abusive things towards her children, has caused them all to have developmental delayed, I’m sorry, but if you think that is a good mum you need to give your head a wobble and realise yes she may have 4 kids, but the amount of kids you have doesn’t make you a good parent, it’s how you treat them, nurture them and love them. She can’t even do the very basics of what it takes
This!!

No ones berating her for merely having a social media presence, it's the way she talks to her kids. Calling them witches/knobs/tramps etc. It's unacceptable and abusive

I’ve personally witnessed her say to AJ “I’m gonna smack you right in your bleeping mouth in a minute.”

“I’m gonna punch that boy in a minute.”

you think that’s a good parent and NOT abusive? Think you need a doctor to take a look at your head! People like you are the reason people don’t report abuse because you feel it’s “nothing to do with me.” Ive said this before and I’ll say it again, child safeguarding is EVERYBODY'S business!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She calls her kid a weirdo, tells him to shut the duck up when his crying, calls him a pillock, a nobhead, she calls the girls fat cow, little witches the list goes on and people have screen recordings of it! Imagine being spoken to and name called by your own mother it’s disgusting. Yeah a lot of us have children and get that it can be hard work but that gives you 0 rights to speak to them like tit!

Reactions: 9
I’ve personally witnessed her say to AJ “I’m gonna smack you right in your bleeping mouth in a minute.”

“I’m gonna punch that boy in a minute.”

you think that’s a good parent and NOT abusive? Think you need a doctor to take a look at your head! People like you are the reason people don’t report abuse because you feel it’s “nothing to do with me.” Ive said this before and I’ll say it again, child safeguarding is EVERYBODY'S business!
I had no idea she had been this bad.. someone needs to report her, a threat is as good as doing it, no wonder he doesn’t talk, he’s probably to scared the poor little soul

Reactions: 3
check Chloe actually doing stuff with her kids for once 🤣🤣🤣 first bit of fresh air those babies have saw in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plenty have video evidence of her calling her son a knobhead, little tit, weirdo, shouting at him when he cries and telling him to shut up when he just clearly wants something. One of the girls was rolling over the other day and she said “I’m fuckin sick of her rolling over” I’m sorry but that’s what babies do.. they have to learn to roll and get stuck, you sit there and help them!

Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t care why is she all of a sudden posting for us ?
If I was one of her minions read that she was getting ‘bullied’ then saw she was crying posting everything she’s doing with the kids i would think hang on a minute she’s doing this for show

Reactions: 5
If she doesn’t care why is she all of a sudden posting for us ?
If I was one of her minions read that she was getting ‘bullied’ then saw she was crying posting everything she’s doing with the kids i would think hang on a minute she’s doing this for show
Never seen as much interaction since I’ve followed her 🤣🤣 clearly hit a nerve. Truth hurts. Having to post all that to justify shows it. She’s clearly still on here reading too. Babies are smiling though, while it’s nice to see them out and enjoying fresh air, no ones gonna forget what she calls that poor boy sometimes. It’s vile. I wish I could post longer screen records on here.

if anything shes just brought more people to the thread, thats what always happens when someone mentions tattle

Reactions: 4
Do we know what area? Obviously don't share her address.
Tamworth I believe. Someone else posted it further up the thread.

Although this says Wilnecote, Staffordshire

wilnecote is in Tamworth

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.