Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on the other triplet mums live as a mod.. she’s not going live for a long time and said she’s being bullied for her looks and her twitch

I noticed the name change and the fact she put amd. It just annoys me. I know people on UC that
lost their jobs during the pandemic like a lot of people and they can’t even get by. Yet here she is claiming her boyfriend doesn’t live with her and can just go buy new things and the poor boy is always on his tablet. He has it in his hand the moment he wakes up then she bungs him in the baby booster seat on the kitchen floor to eat his breakfast.

I know it’s hard to get out with 4 kids but does she actually go out or change her top.

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget guys.. she does work… she sells eyelashes sometimes…🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
😂😂 I wonder if she declares all of her PayPal handouts etc to her UC 🤨 absolute scrounger! The name changes on her social media’s will be because of this thread and the pure FACTS on it 😂 can only imagine her embarrassment of knowing we are right. She will go quiet on social media but won’t remove her wish list 😳😂 it will be full of presents for the kids for Christmas next 🎅 I can imagine her and Ross wrapping them back up making out they are from mummy and daddy so she can sit there with her inflated lips and Ross with his weed 😳😂😂😂 god talk about kids having kids. Embarrassinggggg!!!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get how people are not savvy to trying to be ‘insta famous’ now! It’s the same cycle of put myself out there, gain fans, get onto a higher platform, receive gifts, receive criticism, then pull the SM accounts because they can’t cope. Rinse and repeat for some. Although it’s easy to see her as young and naive (i.e 16-18 years old) she’s not, she’s 21!! Fact is, she could have absolutely killed it with clothing collabs for the kids and probably a lot of other stuff if she showed routines in the correct ways. Unfortunately, smoking, swearing and screaming kids don’t make a great brand rep.

Reactions: 9
She said she’s taking a 2 week social media break and yet all on see on her personal account is post and tit she would post on her open account. She couldn’t have a social break even if she tried it last about 2hrs.

Reactions: 4
So genuine question as I don’t understand how it all works on UC.

So the gifts she receives does she have to tell UC? These gifts can’t be cheap…

She said she’s taking a 2 week social media break and yet all on see on her personal account is post and tit she would post on her open account. She couldn’t have a social break even if she tried it last about 2hrs.
Is her personal account private?

Does it make no sense to anyone else why she got two double prams? Why would you do that? Get a triplet pram and put a buggy board on for your son. Price is clearly not an issue. You bought two twin prams. It makes no sense. Unless it’s for the excuse she can’t leave the house without someone pushing the other pram 🙄. Sling one of them, AJ can walk and two in the pram. Job done. Get out the house and let the babies have some fresh air rather than breathing in your bloody fabulousa what ever it is called. Makes me cringe when she sprays it on her sons bed ffs.

Reactions: 2
Does it make no sense to anyone else why she got two double prams? Why would you do that? Get a triplet pram and put a buggy board on for your son. Price is clearly not an issue. You bought two twin prams. It makes no sense. Unless it’s for the excuse she can’t leave the house without someone pushing the other pram 🙄. Sling one of them, AJ can walk and two in the pram. Job done. Get out the house and let the babies have some fresh air rather than breathing in your bloody fabulousa what ever it is called. Makes me cringe when she sprays it on her sons bed ffs.
In answer to this, I think she did have a triplet pram but she sold it and wanted another one. She set up a PayPal for people to send her money towards a new one. She kept showing pictures of the pram she wanted in hope someone would just buy it for her (it’s like £2,000 I think). But when no one would she just ditched the idea of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She went to the park one day and had aj and one triplet in the double, another baby in the single and a friend was carrying another baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ Amy manages to get out with her triplets on her own almost daily, I don’t know why she can’t do like you said and get a buggy board for him. He doesn’t need a pram

She went to the park one day and had aj and one triplet in the double, another baby in the single and a friend was carrying another baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ Amy manages to get out with her triplets on her own almost daily, I don’t know why she can’t do like you said and get a buggy board for him. He doesn’t need a pram
hes almost 3, he most definitely can walk around so I agree with you. Amy manages to do it herself just fine, she just makes excuses and expect people to feel sorry for her

shes posted on tiktok of her crying, do we think its because she cant go live for all her wee friends to call her an amazing mum for swearing at her kids? 🤣

is there something wrong with her upper mouth? why does it move like that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.